Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 (8310 Views)

Funny Pictures Of Nokia 3310 / Coming Soon - Naija Funny Pictures Android App / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
There is a +

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Tolzeal(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
THEY ARE BLENDING..........

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by abdulaz: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Les: Lol,,please what's the difference BTW iphone 6 and iPhone 6+
I have been wondering too, 5c and 5s were quite different, 6 and 6+ look the same to me.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Kessleek(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Priceless24: Most of us love designer/brand names because they are or used to be about quality and of course status. The iPhone had that at some point, it had quality, status, it was unique, and it had that pizzazz. Who didn't want to own an iPhone back then?

But I think they got carried away with the glamour and left the quality behind because they knew that people would still queue and camp outside their stores no matter what they put out there.
The bolded (that ain't true)
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by slinkman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kessleek: The bolded (that ain't true)
so what the reason behind this stup.pid blending?
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Malcolmx12: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1907805/here-key-differences-between-iphone
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Priceless24(f): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kessleek: The bolded (that ain't true)

I'm open to hearing the truth, but I don't see any improvement since the iphone4
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by slinkman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
seun front page material
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by ejiro2130(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2014

IPhone 6+ is more bendable than iPhone 6 grin

12 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by darlingnuel(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don't get it. Apple has bn the best in this game of tech devices. How could they churn out a product without thorough pre-testing? Was it an oversight? Anyway, I wouldn't blame them so much: we all make mistakes. Every phone brand has it's own unique 'error', just that these errors present itself in varying stances. Some are software errors etc. I believe, Apple would be paying thorough attention to the slightest details in their subsequent products. There won't be improvement or corrections if we don't experience shortfalls.
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
One geh + while d other one nor geh + grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Les: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Malcolmx12: www.nairaland.com/1907805/here-key-differences-between-iphone
no major difference embarassed
ejiro2130:
IPhone 6+ is more bendable than iPhone 6 grin
grin
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
All diz Leg-droid pikin demsef!
Abegiii undecided

Rockin my BB Torch1 since 1405 smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by dasphinx1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto: All diz Leg-droid pikin demsef!
Abegiii undecided

Rockin my BB Torch1 since 1405 smiley

Java phone user alert!!!!!! *runs away from thread*

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by dominique(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
rofl at the memes. The one with rolling pin got me stitches grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by miqos02(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
haha
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by tomiobj(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
. Jam question. Rephrase.
Lol,,please what's the difference BTW a 32 inch tv and a 64 inch tv

I phone 6+ is bigger.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by tomiobj(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
darlingnuel: I don't get it. Apple has bn the best in this game of tech devices. How could they churn out a product without thorough pre-testing? Was it an oversight? Anyway, I wouldn't blame them so much: we all make mistakes. Every phone brand has it's own unique 'error', just that these errors present itself in varying stances. Some are software errors etc. I believe, Apple would be paying thorough attention to the slightest details in their subsequent products. There won't be improvement or corrections if we don't experience shortfalls.
. They had production issues with the 6+. They didn't want a bad image of thecompany by delayingit so theyyrushed it withouttesting nd nwitsworse
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Walphem(m): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Tim Cook ot who ever is in charge of PR should come out and say something about this error now, before it will stall the sale of iPhone 6+, am really missing my mentor; Steve Jobs
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Kessleek(m): 1:13am On Sep 26, 2014
darlingnuel: I don't get it. Apple has bn the best in this game of tech devices. How could they churn out a product without thorough pre-testing? Was it an oversight? Anyway, I wouldn't blame them so much: we all make mistakes. Every phone brand has it's own unique 'error', just that these errors present itself in varying stances. Some are software errors etc. I believe, Apple would be paying thorough attention to the slightest details in their subsequent products. There won't be improvement or corrections if we don't experience shortfalls.
Both the iphone 6 and 6 plus were fully pretested before they were released. The only problem it have is the fact that the metal that was used in the phone is not that tough compared to other phones which will make it bend alot easier. And then that dude at unbox said that HE BENT THE PHONE WITH ALL THE ENERGY HIS FINGER COULD MUSTER, that will easily shatter a phone. In all the bendy vids on youtube i have not seen the one that someone use an xperia z device for such test, i bet it will go worse than iphone 6+. Yet someone there was doing a bend test with lumia 1020 which is as thick as kilode..
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by tziz(m): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2014
iPhone 6 Plus repair kit now available in Computer Village...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by Sicozone(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Laughing so loud and my roomies are wondering,is this boy madt? D Id.iot geht exam tomorrow ooo...........buh mehn dz is damn hilarious.......Samsung and HTC no just get respect at all..LOL...Prayers are been answered err'day.....where e spoil 4 one person,na him dey make sense for another.....#Life...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by martinz1: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2014
abdulaz: I have been wondering too, 5c and 5s were quite different, 6 and 6+ look the same to me.
Iphone 6 is smaller than iphone 6+ in terms of screen size that's all
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by izsmike: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2014
i think the bend ability of the iphone6 is a self innovative characteristic of the mobile to display its smartness
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by TheMasterpiece(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2014
This bendgate controversy might have been exaggerated, but I must admit, the pictures made me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
dasphinx1:

Ehn, leave am la dat
We lof it cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by dasphinx1(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Ehn, leave am la dat
We lof it cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by ChristineC: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Chai...lol, this is a let-down.
It will be more pathetic if replacement of the bent phone is not free of charge

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
dasphinx1:

U enta ya M-Benz GL, me I enta my Golf 2, 2geda we drive reach Yaba @ d same time.
Same thing u use ya Leg-Droid with 7MB, me I use my BBTorch with 0.002MB, we reach Nairaland same time
So wat u dey sing about?
Ehn? smiley
Re: Funny Pictures About Bendy Iphone 6 by reumat(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: Both the iphone 6 and 6 plus were fully pretested before they were released. The only problem it have is the fact that the metal that was used in the phone is not that tough compared to other phones which will make it bend alot easier. And then that dude at unbox said that HE BENT THE PHONE WITH ALL THE ENERGY HIS FINGER COULD MUSTER, that will easily shatter a phone. In all the bendy vids on youtube i have not seen the one that someone use an xperia z device for such test, i bet it will go worse than iphone 6+. Yet someone there was doing a bend test with lumia 1020 which is as thick as kilode..

Even wen its clea u still don't wana admit dat apple did a quack device imagin note3 surviving a bend test even more force was applied on d note3, yet apple call it cheap plastick, to me I fink apple produced icurve6.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Mtn Package Called Akanchawa / Where Can I Create Prov File For My Java Fone. / Glo Takes Ghana By Storm, Launches Network .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.