Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49424 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
osymerga: Loading......
wao! cheesy following...
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by thwarrior72: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lovely thread....we are the light of this dark country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by shizzle11(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii:

Sure he wasn't sleeping about the lagos thread.
stop hating so that good things will locate you otherwise, you will die a poor hater smiley
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by christejames(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow! Impressive. I just hope the thread would be maintained just like the Enugu thread. The onus is now on every anambrarian to ensure this thread is sustained by posting current pictures. And please ensure the pictures are tagged before posting (not commanding u guys but making a suggestion). Thanks!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Orlandoowoh cannot troll on this thread, I have him in my boxers. Anambra adigo nma
Anuofia, keep f00ling yourself. My joy is that what I promised you - tarnishing your image in the romance section, is already achieved. You can see the way I brought those that were always frequenting the politics section, down here to send you to where you belong.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Johnolis(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii:

Seun move this thread to the travel section or return the lagos thread
Sincerely the Lagos thread belong to the travel section. We as Nigerians can only use it and Abuja to rival neigbouring african capitals. Why must you tag a federal state as Lagos pride of the S/West. Even before these fake cries, many of us know what you intend posting as pictures in the Lagos thread. Federal edifice like the Tafawa Balewa square, Third Mainland bridge, Tin Can ports, MMI airports and the numerous national monuments of post/pre colonial Nigeria. What happened to Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and other capitals. What is the shame in it, if you tag one of these capitals as pride of the S/West. Borrow a leaf from our northern folks from Kano who only show you the beauty of their state. They and the people of the N/Central have been diplomatic enough by not toeing your line. You can never see a thread with the headline ' Abuja pride of the North'. If Uyo - a minority capital can have it's thread still trailing in the politics section , I see no reason why you shouldn't do likewise. Seun is smart enough to know the antics of those clamouring for the Lagos thread to be in the politics section. These whiners should revive the Ibadan thread and show us the beauty of your capital - the seat of government of the Western region. Sophistication indeed!

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinazaekperem2: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anuofia, keep f00ling yourself. My joy is that what I promised you - tarnishing your image in the romance section, is already achieved. You can see the way I brought those that were always frequenting the politics section, down here to send you to where you belong.
kikikikikikikiki, according to the association of odua liars, you don die today guy, orlodo owoh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii: Seun why is this thread not in the travel section like
the lagos thread.
Sincerely the Lagos thread belong to the travel section. We as Nigerians can only use it and Abuja to rival neigbouring african capitals. Why must you tag a federal state as Lagos pride of the S/West. Even before these fake cries, many of us know what you intend posting as pictures in the Lagos thread. Federal edifice like the Tafawa Balewa square, Third Mainland bridge, Tin Can ports, MMI airports and the numerous national monuments of post/pre colonial Nigeria. What happened to Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and other capitals. What is the shame in it, if you tag one of these capitals as pride of the S/West. Borrow a leaf from our northern folks from Kano who only show you the beauty of their state. They and the people of the N/Central have been diplomatic enough by not toeing your line. You can never see a thread with the headline ' Abuja pride of the North'. If Uyo - a minority capital can have it's thread still trailing in the politics section , I see no reason why you shouldn't do likewise. Seun is smart enough to know the antics of those clamouring for the Lagos thread to be in the politics section. These whiners should revive the Ibadan thread and show us the beauty of your capital - the seat of government of the Western region. Sophistication indeed!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Overlooking the River Niger from 3-3 Onitsha..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some more hoods..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
LOL. Old recycled pics.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Always maintain clean environment. Goodnite pals..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
I AM HERE, ANAMBRA KWENU! grin

My camera will not sleep till this thread becomes as great as the state and the people of Anambra.

Will be back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
spyder880: I AM HERE, ANAMBRA KWENU! grin

My camera will not sleep till this thread becomes as great as the state and the people of Anambra.

Will be back.

I'll advise you to keep off this thread to avoid the obvious. Tnx
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice thread.

I urge those posting the ugly side of Anambra to desist from doing so. They opened the thread, they should be able to post the good side and the poor side just like spyder80 did on Enugu thread.

Oga Seun, if this thread should remain here, then Lagos thread should be returned to the Politics section.

Thank You Oga Seun.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
spyder880: I AM HERE, ANAMBRA KWENU! grin

Will be back.
Eh Ehn Spider. You're welcome. Please teach Chino how to be a good publicist. Let the pictures flow.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chiwude: Sincerely the Lagos thread belong to the travel section. We as Nigerians can only use it and Abuja to rival neigbouring african capitals. Why must you tag a federal state as Lagos pride of the S/West. Even before these fake cries, many of us know what you intend posting as pictures in the Lagos thread. Federal edifice like the Tafawa Balewa square, Third Mainland bridge, Tin Can ports, MMI airports and the numerous national monuments of post/pre colonial Nigeria. What happened to Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and other capitals. What is the shame in it, if you tag one of these capitals as pride of the S/West. Borrow a leaf from our northern folks from Kano who only show you the beauty of their state. They and the people of the N/Central have been diplomatic enough by not toeing your line. You can never see a thread with the headline ' Abuja pride of the North'. If Uyo - a minority capital can have it's thread still trailing in the politics section , I see no reason why you shouldn't do likewise. Seun is smart enough to know the antics of those clamouring for the Lagos thread to be in the politics section. These whiners should revive the Ibadan thread and show us the beauty of your capital - the seat of government of the Western region. Sophistication indeed!
Your senseless rant has nothing to with my request.

by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10
As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was
moved to the Travel section because after the last
state picture posting controversy we agreed that all
threads showcasing pictures of states either for the
sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the
Travel section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chiwude: Eh Ehn Spider. You're welcome. Please teach Chino how to be a good publicist. Let the pictures flow.

I hear Chino is about to be demoted by Obiano for his poor performance so far on his Nairaland responsibilities.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
The river Niger bridge,
Vehicles coming up after circling from under the bridge.

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onitsha port........

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
More vehicles coming up from under the bridge....

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
road drainage reconstruction at Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am always fascinated by the river at Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Descending into Onitsha from the new flyover at Nkpor New parts.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Unemadu: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
spyder880: The river Niger bridge,
Vehicles coming up after circling from under the bridge.

Do not say u were not warned unem.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

Do not say u were not warned unem.
Give it a rest and quit being coc.cky over nothing! leave this thread for Chino and it won't go beyong the 10th page. This thread needs as many contributors as it can get if we are to sustain it like the Enugu thread(Which is imposible BTW)undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Faun:

I hear Chino is about to be demoted by Obiano for his poor performance so far on his Nairaland responsibilities.
Hahahahaha! Na u talk am oh, no be my mouth oh.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by achi4u(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra has the best road network in the entire S.East with many mansions scattered everywhere.
In Business and academics they are power house but Anambra(if truth were to be said) still lacks that city that their heart is yearning for.
A functional city to go with.
Dalu nnu.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Johnolis(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Give it a rest and quit being coc.cky over nothing! leave this thread for Chino and it won't go beyong the 10th page. This thread needs as many contributors as it can get if we are to sustain it like the Enugu thread(Which is imposible BTW)undecided
and who are you to tell us if this thread will be sustained or not.?The enugu thread was opened many months ago remember.,so dont compare an anambra thread that was just opened today with it..,we dont need any prophet of doom here!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Johnolis(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Ziks avenue,awka.

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Unemadu:

I'll advise you to keep off this thread to avoid the obvious. Tnx

which obvious?
we need spyder too please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.