Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49420 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2014
spyder880: Am always fascinated by the river at Onitsha.
Ndi Enugu and Spider's new found rest place Ndi Anambra please you guys shouldn't be annoyed, can we borrow spider for some few hours? Spider please I beg you, peradventure you stroll into Imo state, please can you help us snap pictures of our dear state and post to the Imo thread. Biko Ari rio kam na yo gi. We are in need of someone like you. Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Johnolis(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy wink kiss smiley ;D6 pages already.257 pages more to catch up with the enugu thread.ENUGU watch it,we are coming after you fast. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Umu-Omanbala ekeneem unu,rinne.
Omanbala erika!
Omanbala di ugwu nwee ngoli.
Omanbala nwelu ebu nwee nfu.
Omanbala nwe Nze na Ozo.
Omanbala ndi isi Okanga.
Omanbala gulu eke,oye,afor na nkwor afa.
Omanbala ndi ji Offor Igbo.
Omanbala nne nenye umia nni.
Omanbala ala na azu nwa.
Omanbala oke orimili.
Omanbala anu nwelu agba.
Omanbala nyelu umia Ikenga.
Omanbala di ora mma.
Omanbala ebe amulu odogwu.
Omanbala Odenigbo.

Odenigbo reports for duty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Biko nu, ka anyi rapu I tupulu onye obula biara i bute ogba aghara ebea onu. Anyi mee nkea, anyi ga aga n' iru.

Ihe obula onye obula ga ekwu buru ihe gbasara odi mma nke Anambra.

Onye obula choba photo karia i kwu okwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by tandj: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder why the flyover is not painted, what the heck with some contractors and their government clients

Descending into Onitsha from the new flyover at Nkpor New parts.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Spyder880, if you will post pictures that are a year old please stop posting. Those pictures you posted on Nkpor flyover and even the Onitsha Port were taken over a year ago. Particularly that of Nkpor flyover it was taken when it was being constructed. Below is how it is now..

Stop posting if you cannot post pictures that are at least 3months old. Thank you

1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Shut up my friend what do you know about city? What makes a good city that Anambra does not have ahead of other states around- Good network of roads, Flyovers, Bridges, Pedestrian bridges, Flyover Interchanges, River Port, Airport(under-construction), Malls(3), Good drinking water, Electricity, Population(highest in the SE) etc. Anambra has got it all in quantum ahead of other states around. The fact is that Anambra as a whole is developing simultaneously as state as against others that are developing a single town.

[s]
achi4u: Anambra has the best road network in the entire S.East with many mansions scattered everywhere.
In Business and academics they are power house but Anambra(if truth were to be said) still lacks that city that their heart is yearning for.
A functional city to go with.
Dalu nnu.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Your derailing this thread gradually, all opinion is welcomed

Posted from my iphone7 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LasGidiOwner: Shut up my friend what do you know about city? What makes a city that Anambra does not have ahead of other states around- Good network of roads, flyovers, Pedestrian bridges, Flyover Interchanges, River Port, Airport(under-construction), Malls(3), Good drinking water, Electricity, Population(highest in the SE) etc. Anambra has got it all in quantum ahead of other states around. The fact is that Anambra as a whole is developing simultaneously as state as against others that are developing a single town.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
I can tolerate trolls from outside but not from inside..

OkijaAmaka: Your derailing this thread gradually, all opinion is welcomed

Posted from my iphone7 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
They aint trolls, they are critics, lets accommodate everybody, afterall everybody must not see things the ways we see them.

LasGidiOwner: I can tolerate trolls from outside but not from inside..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by abu12: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Please when posting picture try and post the address aswell, not just saying picture of some hood in anambra or just post picture of roads without the area where it is located. Chino post name of area where u take those pix, so we can enjoy it, becos one of the picture of road u post look like my area in kano

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Which pic is that

abu12: Please when posting picture try and post the address aswell, not just saying picture of some hood in anambra or just post picture of roads without the area where it is located. Chino post name of area where u take those pix, so we can enjoy it, becos one of the picture of road u post look like my area in kano

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by jesusjewel1(f): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
manny4life: Anambra indeed is the light of the nation... We lead, others follow. I couldn't ask for any other state other than Anambra state... Proud to be onye Anambra, nwa Nnewi. grin
Same here..... proudly Anambraian....Ur next door person.... Nnobi
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nnewi1stSon: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
[s]
Johnolis:
and who are you to tell us if this thread will be sustained or not.?The enugu thread was opened many months ago remember.,so dont compare an anambra thread that was just opened today with it..,we dont need any prophet of doom here!
[/s]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2014
SE business community are good to go as the Port under-goes concession process..

- Liebherr cranes

- A section of the warehouse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra state is really gona be one pob the best states in Nigeria.....

Governor Willy Obiano is really working.
I work with Anambra State Materials Testing Laboratory, Awka.
Need friends hia in Awka
BB Pin= 33021077.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by grafikii: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
Your senseless rant has nothing to with my request.

Seun when are you moving this thread, what kind of hypocrisy is this?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: mu na gi ese go. Biko akpozi na mu afa ozo. Abugodim nwa si anambra state abia
KEDU EBE ISI NA ANAMBRA NNE
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Cuche: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
The security in the State is Watertight. Miscreants now try their best to be law abiding and I have seen a number of trucks with Vigilante Inscription on patrol. Besides, there has been no report of robbery and kidnapping in my area as opposed to what we use to have.
Obiano is doing well, he has shown uncommon intelligence in tackling the menace permit me to borrow Odenigbo's word - a technocrat

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Uche somebody hacked your account? shocked

Cuche: The security in the State is Watertight. Miscreants now try their best to be law abiding and I have seen a number of trucks with Vigilante Inscription on patrol. Besides, there has been no report of robbery and kidnapping in my area as opposed to what we use to have.
Obiano is doing well, he has shown uncommon intelligence in tackling the menace permit me to borrow Odenigbo's word - a technocrat
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by redsquare(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra, obodo oma.

Hospitality redefined. Nellynewtown Hotel and suites Oba.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Aguleri oil area in anambra cool

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra road cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Chino home town UGA cool

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by JEITO: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Nkporrrrrrrrrrr!!!

The best place to be on sunday evening.

God bless Anambra!

God bless OBIano an improved version of ex-gov OBI.

All those ppl wey bin dey protest his election don take chill pill begin enjoy good governance. Even ngige kws better tin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2014
ONITSHA OWERRI EXPRESS WAY cool

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra inner roads cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by asadike(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014
AKUNWATA1: KEDU EBE ISI NA ANAMBRA NNE
ihiala.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra/Enugu road cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
redsquare: Anambra, obodo oma.

Hospitality redefined. Nellynewtown Hotel and suites Oba.
grin

Oba has this type of hotel?
wow

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
inner road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.