Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49376 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Yes oo..its good to be home early on a friday.

Yes some people were mentioning my name carelessly especially faun! What is the problem? Have you eaten today?

Yes Anambra is the best state in the world do you have any problem with that?

If you know me too well you know me well then should know that I do not give a damn on whatever you do on this thread because after you are done with your madness I will wait for you in that your Enugu thread and blow that thread to piece. Its a promise unless you are ready to give up on that thread like I am ready to give up on this one too.. wink

I keep asking myself what is the price for building a thread to 100 or 200 pages? Nothing, so it will be fun for me to destroy this thread with you and follow you to your Enugu thread and destroy it too. It will fun for me especially on a friday like this. Please let us give it a trial.. wink cheesy
you're embarrassing some people oga
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Do you know you are talking to a detailed personnel? Be mindful of your comments or it will land you in our facility. Thank you

Ekiseme: dimkpa jee zuo ike
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Do you know you are talking to a detailed personnel? Be mindful of your comments or it will land you in our facility. Thank you

ina ako tuu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
You are the looser here. I am waiting patiently for your to get on with your madness.. cheesy wink

Yes Anambra is the best state in the world, can you go and die now?

Try your madness here and see what will become of that Enugu thread right now. I count it all fun.. wink

Faun:

grin Is this disgraced loser still talking?
"destroy" wetin? When you have tried hard for 2 whole years of your useless life to destroy that thread, but much to your pain and sadness, it continues to grow from strength to strength.

Post pictures of your golden Anambra is what we're asking you to do. When you're done, we'd compare and contrast, because you look like a big fool when types long pointless lines of empty white lies with nothing to back it up.
Make my day, fool. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Put 'oga; when you want to address me! Thank you

Ekiseme: ina ako tuu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ba7man(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Put 'oga; when you want to address me! Thank you

If you're "Oga".........then who's d Driver?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Put 'oga; when you want to address me! Thank you

echekwa m na inwere isi na mmadu ma m fu ebe guys na ekwu maka gi

Akpa amu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinazaekperem2: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Busted grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
ba7man: If you're "Oga".........then who's d Driver?? undecided
oga get levels,some na oga boys quarter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
The day you will sit with me you will know the real chino. NL is fun for me, I enjoy it a lot in matters as this. Thank you Seun.. wink

Ekiseme: echekwa m na inwere isi na mmadu ma m fu ebe guys na ekwu maka gi

Akpa amu
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: You are the looser here. I am waiting patiently for your to get on with your madness.. cheesy wink

Yes Anambra is the best state in the world, can you go and die now?

Try your madness here and see what will become of that Enugu thread right now..

See grown man and father disgracing himself.
Your Anambra pictures don finish?
Stock Exchange? Oh, I forgot, you've posted that already.
Federal roads? grin Woops! You've posted those too.
SabMiller nko? Uh-oh! You've posted those already as well.

You no get shame that the achievements you've posted include Awka-Enugu road - a federal road?

It has become clearer that you have nothing more to showcase, and that's such a tragedy for an aging m..o.ron who spends an inordinate amount of his time talking bad about others.
When it comes to posting Osogbo, you go get mouth, but all of a sudden, you've grown mute? grin
You, from all accounts, are a m..o.ron whose emptiness has been exposed today cheesy

Post the Anambra El Dorado pictures or shut the f..u.ck up! grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: The day you will sit with me you will know the real chino. NL is fun for me, I enjoy it a lot in matters as this. Thank you Seun.. wink

i hear you
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Double post.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra is best state in the entire black world..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by redcap: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Do you know you are talking to a detailed personnel? Be mindful of your comments or it will land you in our facility. Thank you

Chino,I use to be ur fan,but now I'm beginning to lose my respect for you.pls allow this thread to experience some peace.thx.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I didn't bother to read through your long incoherent grammar.. cheesy cheesy

I want action. As a force man I do not understand any other thing than action.. wink

Bring action and let us see who will run away from NL.. wink

Bring your madness and back it up with pictures then you will know why I am called chino..

ACTION ACTION ACTION...

[s]
Faun:
See grown man and father disgracing himself.
Your Anambra pictures don finish?
Stock Exchange? Oh, I forgot, you've posted that already.
Federal roads? grin Woops! You've posted those too.
SabMiller nko? Uh-oh! You've posted those already as well.

You no get shame that the achievements you've posted include Awka-Enugu road - a federal road?

It has become clearer that you hae nothing more to showcase, and that's such a tragedy for an aging m..o.ron who spends an inordinated amount of his time talking bad about others.
When it comes to posting Osogbo, you go get mouth, but all of a sudden, you've grown mute? grin
You, from all accounts, are a m..o.ron whose emptiness has been exposed today cheesy

Post the Anambra El Dorado pictures or shut the f..u.ck up! grin
[/s]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chino mechie onu, odika i nwugo mmanya

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why should we kill ourselves because of NL? It should be fun for all of us.. wink

After being serious at office I will come back home to be serious again on NL? No nah.. cheesy

redcap:

Chino,I use to be ur fan,but now I'm beginning to lose my respect for you.pls allow this thread to experience some peace.thx.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Put 'oga chino'. cheesy

Yeske2: Chino mechie onu, odika i nwugo mmanya
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
House, I think Chino is a bit tipsy. He needs some form of entertainment this evening.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
How can I be tipsy and at the same time making sense? I am not drunk at least wifey is a witness.. wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: How can I be tipsy and at the same time making sense? I am not drunk at least wifey is a witness.. wink
Aru aduro gi
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: I didn't bother to read through your long incoherent grammar.. cheesy cheesy

I want action. As a force man I do not understand any other thing than action.. wink

Bring action and let us see who will run away from NL.. wink

Bring your madness and back it up with pictures then you will know why I am called chino..

ACTION ACTION ACTION...

[s][/s]

"Action, Action, Action" yet no pictures of the Anambra El Dorado? grin
To avoid derailing sha, let me just quietly read on and see if you'll actually prove me wrong by posting the pictures of your Anambra. Although I won't hold my breath grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
I want you to derail this thread so that Enugu thread will pay for your stup1dity. Its a promise..

You came here threatening to do this and that, now I am here start work asap..

I want to see to the destruction of this thread right now so we can move to Enugu thread and do the needful. The joke is on you.. cheesy

If you do not do your worst today 'otu nne gi'..

ACTION ACTION ACTION..

[s]
Faun:
To avoid derailing sha, let me just quietly read on and see if you'll actually prove me wrong by posting the pictures of your Anambra. Although I won't hold my breath grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Even you? Okay we shall see.. wink

Yeske2: Aru aduro gi
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by christejames(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

don't mind that guy called Chino (or is it China?), he is just enigmatic to himself looking for who and where to pour his frustration. He needs help asap!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
While we are at it, I invite you people to come and join me to demolish this 'ofe onugbu'. Is good to have a good 'cooking machine' at home. Nnewi women are too much..wink

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Even you? Okay we shall see.. wink

Lols, nna cool o down. Kwugodi nke bu eziokwu, i nwugo mmanya na abania?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun have you eaten today?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nnaa,nekwo this wicked ofe onugbu.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
If DSSS catches you drinking during work hours you maybe sent to Sambisa or Kanduga..

Yeske2: Lols, nna cool o down. Kwugodi nke bu eziokwu, i nwugo mmanya na abania?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nnewi women are dangerous in the kitchen..I tell you. She has used food to mess me up..that I hardly eat out.. cheesy cheesy

OdenigboAroli: Nnaa,nekwo this wicked ofe onugbu.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.