Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' (3906 Views)

An Aptitude Test In Unknown Company Name / Test Invite From 07003000000 With No Company Name. / Got A Text From ‎08068995095.....with No Company Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
My people, see me see goodness o. Just this evening, i received message from unknown number. With reference to ur application online online for the post of a front desk officer, we are pleased to invite you for an interview by 10am prompt tomorrow, Friday, 26th Sept 2014 @ 11B, Fagba Crescent, Lateef Jakande Rd. Agindigbi, opp Agindigbi senior sec sch, Ikeja.
I called the number to know the name of the company inviting me but to my greatest surprise the person told me he can't reveal the company's name. why are they hiding their name? Ha! I won't go o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Obeenah(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
If it won't cost u much bro u can just try.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by blank(f): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
From the internet, when i typed in the address into Google search, It showed the address as Goldplaza and also mPedigree. I don't know if they are the same company and also, if they are at A and another company is at B. You can read up more info on the companies here

http://goldkeys.org/about-goldkeys

and

http://mpedigree.net/about-us

If you have nothing else you are doing, why not give it a try. Observe your environment before you go in. Some companies prefer to be secretive about their recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by alancash01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
it is those GNLD people...don't bother yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
alancash01: it is those GNLD people...don't bother yourself!

you mean they're Gnld?
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank you @obeenah & blank
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by blank(f): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
alancash01: it is those GNLD people...don't bother yourself!

From the company's profile, it didn't look like GNLD and if it is, nothing stops the OP from turning around to leave.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by alancash01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
ok then, if you don't agree with me he shld go and come back and give us feed back....

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
if you will go,be wise.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by sevantex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smells like GNLd..,they d ones always being secretive...U culd check it out and walk away if its dm

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Worksunlimited: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Google the address, and that which is hidden would be revealed.....

*Google revealing peoples secrets since the days of Julius caeser..*

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Godmother(f): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2014
A genuine company will most like include its name in a job interview invite. All these shady gnld companies will not. Fear will not allow them do so cos they know people won't turn up.

OP
My advice to you is that you bone. But if you have the cash to spare and time on your hands you can give it a try.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2014
LOL....make them gokidnap op abi grin
Obeenah: If it won't cost u much bro u can just try.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
LOLS ... THIS THREAD FUNNY DIE ..... IF IT IS A SERIOUS NTERVIEW THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR NAME CAUSE THEY WOULD EXPECT YOU TO RESEARCH ON THEIR COMPANY.... YOU COULD TRY THO.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think its a scam. Y on earth will a Company nt want to disclose its name to applicants....it doesnt mk sense abeg....derez something FISHY abt it
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by olempe(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
I smell GNLD jare undecided undecided
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by tammie24: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jst make sure everywhere is open and don't drink or eat anything. And be very alert!
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by finnie911(f): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
munarule: My people, see me see goodness o. Just this evening, i received message from unknown number. With reference to ur application online online for the post of a front desk officer, we are pleased to invite you for an interview by 10am prompt tomorrow, Friday, 26th Sept 2014 @ 11B, Fagba Crescent, Lateef Jakande Rd. Agindigbi, opp Agindigbi senior sec sch, Ikeja.
I called the number to know the name of the company inviting me but to my greatest surprise the person told me he can't reveal the company's name. why are they hiding their name? Ha! I won't go o

I also got a msg for an interview on monday. Pls did u attend?
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by MMMG14: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2014
penquin: if you will go,be wise.

Penguin name indeed....! *fuuni doee*
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2014
MMMG14:

Penguin name indeed....! *fuuni doee*
ok
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by marv1: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Gnld in hide and seek game.
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I can categorically tell You that:
Its those dumb-a$ses gnld scums
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by blank(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2014
finnie911:

I also got a msg for an interview on monday. Pls did u attend?

Did you go?

munarule: My people, see me see goodness o. Just this evening, i received message from unknown number. With reference to ur application online online for the post of a front desk officer, we are pleased to invite you for an interview by 10am prompt tomorrow, Friday, 26th Sept 2014 @ 11B, Fagba Crescent, Lateef Jakande Rd. Agindigbi, opp Agindigbi senior sec sch, Ikeja.

Seems the OP has been kidnapped!
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by blank(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2015
@OP, how far?
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
blank:
@OP, how far?
am fine o, still on job search
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by blank(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
munarule:

am fine o, still on job search

So was the company GNLD?
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
I didn't attend the interview
Re: 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' by Coldplay007(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
munarule:
I didn't attend the interview

You don't need a job yet...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Short Service Commissioning Form On Sale. / Trainees Recruitment In Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria / Reopened - Live in Gateman Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.