Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed (709 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Should You Continue To Give Loans To Friends, Relatives? / A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by syndrum(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
20Friends,they say, can't be friendly or friends for 20years. ...but I would rather say..Not even five...From our families down to primary school days to secondary and even to higher institutions, we've met and seen, played and shared good moments with beautiful and good peoples in which we've lost or loosed by fate or journey of life....One of mine was Oluwatosin Abiola...
she was good friend which I enjoyed the moments we shared most which seems short but been cut by her death...she suffered an Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia...it was one of those moments you would cry from those teary from somewhere inside you that you didn't even know existed...if it were to be true that the dead sees us I wish her peace where ever she is....
lastly,shout out to those buddies that i'm sure we might not meet again or would still meet, I wish you well..I enjoyed our moments......
So, you can also make your shout out or remembrance to the one you've lost or loosed...either family or friends....I sign out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shoutout to my grandmom,love u maam,rest in peace
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by gistmelove(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
R.I.P madam Tinuke Adegboyega..... my mum
cry cry
R.I.P madam Munirat Adegboyega .... my grandma cry cry

i miss you so much cry cry
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by Christine01(f): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Miss my wonderful sis Toluwa so much and my lovely Mum too. Love you both so much. I sure know you guys are in a better place where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping and no dying.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by egopersonified(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Agnes, I remember you today with deep regrets for a life that would have changed the course of her world but was suddenly cut short. Continue to rest in peace till we meet again.
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by bionick: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Temitope a colleague of mine then also suffered somefn related to cancer then before she gave because there was no enough money for the therapy.....rest in peace whereva u are
lastly, i don't know why i usually fall for this Op trends(syndrum)..but anyway, you just made my day by making me remember Temitope again.....love u syndrum
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by syndrum(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
bionick: Temitope a colleague of mine then also suffered somefn related to cancer then before she gave because there was no enough money for the therapy.....rest in peace whereva u are
lastly, i don't know why i usually fall for this Op trends(syndrum)..but anyway, you just made my day by making me remember Temitope again.....love u syndrum
thanks at bionick....thanks for the encouragement..
Temitope Rip, Agnes Rip, Abiola Rip and all others I didn't mention.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by bebe2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Another crying thread,

The last one exhausted me emotionally.

Cant take it

cry
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by Tantidora(f): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lilian Yaa Asantewaa Osei-tutu RIP
Fiifi Kwabena De-sosa RIP

Selasie Adadevoh RIP

may u all rest in peace
Derimifadue !!!
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by rezzy: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
I miss you Valentina my lovely sister. You left us so sudden. I dnt think i will ever forget you.

RIP- Return If Possible
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by AGAMALI(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2014
R.I.P. Sir F.C. Okoye. It's over a year now but its just like yesterday.
Re: Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed by GboyegaD(m): 12:50am On Sep 26, 2014
RIP my beloved brother (Ayodeji) and my dad (Kasope). I believe we will meet again on resurrection morning.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Man Discovers €60m Under His House. / For Married Peeps / Please Help Us Win In My Big Nigerian Wedding Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.