Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

LASU Sucks!!!q - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Sucks!!!q (514 Views)

Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks / Unilorin Post-utme Online Application SUCKS / LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU Sucks!!!q by iamakbar(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
I had to accompany a cousin to write her Post utme at the Lagos State University today and I must say I was dissapointedly surprised at how unmanaged and unacademic the school looks. Overgrown lawns, spoilt roads and shanty lecture theatres were what bade us welcome on our entry into the skul.
As if the disgusting sight was not enough to water down our expectation of the skul, the provision for the examination students was totally wishy-washy, such that students had to run from one hall to another to write their exam.
Much as I wouldn't want to sound egoistic,OAU remains Oba Awon University.
Re: LASU Sucks!!!q by ulster: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamakbar: I had to accompany a cousin to write her Post utme at the Lagos State University today and I must say I was dissapointedly surprised at how unmanaged and unacademic the school looks. Overgrown lawns, spoilt roads and shanty lecture theatres were what bade us welcome on our entry into the skul.
As if the disgusting sight was not enough to water down our expectation of the skul, the provision for the examination students was totally wishy-washy, such that students had to run from one hall to another to write their exam.
Much as I wouldn't want to sound egoistic,OAU remains Oba Awon University.
http://fultonheights..com/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wisdom? What Is/are Your Definition(s) Of Wisdom (and Foolishness)? / 2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise / FUAM Supplementary UTME And DE Admission Lists 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.