Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex (6621 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by kokoA(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Few years ago I went to check one of my molars at the dentist's.. This beautiful babe with some fine oranges on her chest came up and offered to attend to me o. I sat on the dentist's chair and she tilted the chair backward, bent down and was trying to insert some dangerous looking objects in my mouth, omor as dey babe bend ehn na her oranges just dey face my eyes directly.. She was examining my teeth but it was my prick that was feeling the effect..

Still on the matter, I'd rather have a female doc examine my prick o.. I can't let a man touch my kini wo.. That's just gayyyy..
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
I remembered when I was in my first year.. The conclusion part of our registration was X-ray scan.. We were clustered in front of our health centre when the doctor came to address us on what we needed for d scan.. A lady who has been curious to know inquired if a lady would take off her top in the presence of the doctor... The doctor smiled and said '' young lady, I have seen different species of boobs in my life, dwarf own I don see, albino own I don see, lepa and oro boobs I don see, so when go come dey ur own wey I no go fit see ?'' Na so we burst into laughter
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Gbengem(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Choi shocked dat will never happen mehn I pray my condition wouldn't warrant such oh!!! Can't go unclad in front of M̶̲̥̅γ mum talkless of a doctor who Ȋ̝̊̅§ not attached to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ in any way.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by drnoel: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well thank God I don't get to be examine but do the examinations.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 27, 2014
It is embarassing if its on a normal circumstances...

But when giving birth, you forget...You dont even care again.....

One of my friend narrated a scene to me one-day.....She was going through serious labor pains....Twas her first born....She was screaming ans shouting...Begging for their attention...

After sometime, some student doctors came(majorly males).....One wore gloves and inserted his hand into her cervix....Stood up and told her she still need to rest alittle (her cervix wasn't wide enough yet)...The doctor explained the things he noticed while palpating her cervix....All of this happened in the presence of the student doctors.....She said she forgot about her private parts cos she was in so much pain...
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 27, 2014
balogundayo:

I think the embarrassment of having a female doctor examine me made it so... Well, i later got relaxed cos it was just me nd her there, as she bent i could visibly see her cleavage through his clothe nd then i got aroused nd my dick was getting aroused...

She called me a bad boy for that nd continued to finish her examining nd that was all... No bj... Twas awkward...

I guess she felt normal about cos she woulda done that to so many ppl too...

She's my personal dkctor now nd she still moke nd make jest of me aboht the incidence...

Awkward right!??
yes
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: Lol yea quite uncomfortable. went 2 d consultation room n d doctor told me 2 off my jean 4 a check up 4 infection i was shy tho he started telling me he dated d nurse i saw in d room n he's not a novice 2 all dese stuffs i sed okay afta d check up he tapped my butt manytyms and asked if i had rashes on my boobs which i don't buh he insisted dat he sees it. i was mute 4 sum minutes lol it was funny 2 me. doctors sha

finish the story na...... sad
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice:

finish the story na...... sad
buh dats d end
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: buh dats d end

Mba no lie on a faceless forum.....that gist is incomplete!
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
smartchoice:

Mba no lie on a faceless forum.....that gist is incomplete!
oya complete it wat more do you wanna hear?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: oya complete it wat more do you wanna hear?

Hmmm
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: oya complete it wat more do you wanna hear?

Babe oya now
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex by sexylogan(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2014
3cycle: More reason why I can't marry a Doctor.
They've seen diff size, colors and shapes of "abunna".
Nothing moves them again, not even wife's sexy look.

Where is sexylogan?

Lol...I've been very busy.

I'm here. Wussup? cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex More??? / He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / Why Some Naija Girls Don't Like Cooking (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.