Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet (1747 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by vowiski(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samsung is known for aggressive marketing, accounting for one of the ways it completely renders the competition helpless. The South Korean major powers over 70% of Android market-share, and the mobile community is already wondering what the Galaxy S6 would look like.

Concept artist Tobias Hornof has released some concept images of Galaxy S6 and they are pretty much amazing, giving a clue of what to expect from Samsung.

Galaxy S6 images

Hornof believes the Galaxy S6 would be an extremely slim smartphone with metal shell, as against the shameless plastic casing found in all Galaxy range of smartphones.

It would borrow design framework from the hugely popular iPhone 6 and newly released Galaxy Note 4.
http://www.techrez.com/2014/09/galaxy-s6-concept-images.html

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Piloeternity(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Will there be a massive queue when it comes out like iPhone 6?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Kessleek(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
I doubt if it will end like that
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by GSKing: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Metal? Beware of electrocution!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
lies!!!!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by vowiski(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Khaynet: lies!!!!!!!

Not entirely..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by xxZN: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Right. Now let's pray it's not 10" or larger.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by basille(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
So samsung decided to use metal in the design of its phone? well i'm taking this info with a pinch of salt.
Too bad apple doesn't do reprisals, "shameless plastic casing" got me lol-ing till i remembered the iphone 5C.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by simdam500(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
basille: So samsung decided to use metal in the design of its phone? well i'm taking this info with a pinch of salt.
Too bad apple doesn't do reprisals, "shameless plastic casing" got me lol-ing till i remembered the iphone 5C.
you mean the polycarbonate casing?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
so any body who wakes up and design anything in his bedroom is now Samsung official designer? I smh for u op
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by vowiski(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
4llerbuntu: so any body who wakes up and design anything in his bedroom is now Samsung official designer? I smh for u op

You must be high to think "Tobias Hornof" is just anybody.. It's better to keep quiet when you have no idea of anyone that's being talked about..

Next time, you can just highlight such names and do a random search query, .... Publications don't talk about ordinary people, you must be extra-ordinary to be worth talking about... cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by basille(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
simdam500: you mean the polycarbonate casing?
Yep.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Richiy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wrong move on the casing decision. we all know stainless casing belongs to apple.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Richiy: Wrong move on the casing decision. we all know stainless casing belongs to apple.
really? tell me more! grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Richiy: Wrong move on the casing decision. we all know stainless casing belongs to apple.
nonsense what of HTC?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Richiy(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
murimoney: nonsense what of HTC?
I totally forgot about HTC. But must Samsung join in the stainless casing campaign?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet by Walphem(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Richiy:
I totally forgot about HTC. But must Samsung join in the stainless casing campaign?
If they won't join at least let them leave this plastic era

(1) (Reply)

How To Can I Do MTN Welcome Back Online / Mad With MTN / 3 Ways To Speed Up Your Internet Connection(android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.