Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? (21473 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
I just need to rob mind with some spiritualists here,I don't mean born again people,atheists, please this is not for you

I don't want to write my story here because no one can be able to read it all,if you visit my profile and read some of my threads you will understand a little of what I'm talking about

Its been a journey trying to be free from the hands of this most stubborn spirit called succubus, pastors and believers call it spiritual wife, I call it succubus because that's exactly what their name is

This is a spirit that cause a lot of pain in many people's life,some know about it(me for example) while some don't ,some don't even believe it exist at all, well I didn't also till it became obvious

These spirits is the cause of ...

* Inability to get an opposite sex and remain together

* strange sickness

* hardship(this one normally comes when you started struggling to be free

* childlessness

*Broken home

* dissapearing and appearing of objects

* starnge smell/scent around you

* seeing shadows crossing you when no one is with you

* sudden weakness of penis during sex

* swing mood like being happy now and become angry the next minute

* mastur3ation always(you can't just control the urge when it comes)

* pregnant women dying during delivery

And so many other things

You must not pass through all this to know you have this spirit following you, I'm passing through all of them now,except broken home because mine didn't even allow me to marry

You may wonder why I detest born again people to be on this thread,well the reason is simple,born again people will only tell me that same thing which is to go for a deliverance, that is not what am here for,I'm tired of going for deliverance,I've done it over 50 times in my whole life,queen yachikka keep coming back after a while

So am here now to seek for some spiritualists (if there's any)on how I can summon this spirit so we can have a live chat, we need to reach an agreement on what she want so she can free me to live a normal life, I know its possible to call her to come,many people are claiming to do it for me but I just want to go to the right place so it can be done perfectly

If you know of any place please share it with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Following
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rubbish!!!You expect us to believe this?
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Coldfeet(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Well since you've said you don't need my advice! Am just gonna sit here and observe.

Queen Yachikka your presence is needed o! gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tannie(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Following

Abeg shift 4 me. Let's see the outcome of this tory
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Brijet(f): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
I know of some1 who can help u summon d spirit,but unfortunately i can't tell u bout Him,cos u said i should nt talk bout Him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tannie:

Abeg shift 4 me. Let's see the outcome of this tory
wow! You appeared today?

*shifts for her*.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tannie(f): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: wow! You appeared today?

*shifts for her*.

I've been peeping through the window but this mami water gist brought me out.

Btw how are you.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by enm(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: I just need to rob mind with some spiritualists here,I don't mean born again people,atheists, please this is not for you

I don't want to write my story here because no one can be able to read it all,if you visit my profile and read some of my threads you will understand a little of what I'm talking about

Its been a journey trying to be free from the hands of this most stubborn spirit called succubus, pastors and believers call it spiritual wife, I call it succubus because that's exactly what their name is

This is a spirit that cause a lot of pain in many people's life,some know about it(me for example) while some don't ,some don't even believe it exist at all, well I didn't also till it became obvious

* strange sickness

* childlessness

*Broken home

And so many other things

You must not pass through all this to know you have this spirit following you, I'm passing through all of them now,except broken home because mine didn't even allow me to marry

You may wonder why I detest born again people to be on this thread,well the reason is simple,born again people will only tell me that same thing which is to go for a deliverance, that is not what am here for,I'm tired of going for deliverance,I've done it over 50 times in my whole life,queen yachikka keep coming back after a while

So am here now to seek for some spiritualists (if there's any)on how I can summon this spirit so we can have a live chat, we need to reach an agreement on what she want so she can free me to live a normal life, I know its possible to call her to come,many people are claiming to do it for me but I just want to go to the right place so it can be done perfectly

Brother, am short of word at your post. I feel the pain and how frustrating it can get but still my advice to you is to desist from taking the step you want to. Call that man number i gave you and discuss with him. It won't cost you anything apart from your call credit and nobody is going to ask you for consultancy fee or ask you to be partnership member.

Distance shouldn't be a barrier, there are people coming all the way from Ghana, Belgium, uk even ph were you domicile and they go back home with wonderful testimony without paying entrance fee or anything apart from the offering for needy.

If you think your case is serious and no amount of deliverance can solve, bro am sorry to say you are wrong. There are case that are far more serious and dangerous than yours but at the mention of the name Jesus those demons have no choice than to surrender and released their captive.

Please in the name of God, give him a call. Don't add to your problem.

5 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tannie:

I've been peeping through the window but this mami water gist brought me out.

Btw how are you.
I have heard alot about this spiritual wife of a thing but I'm yet to meet someone who has really experienced it.

I'm good............ And you?
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
enm:

Brother, am short of word at your post. I feel the pain and how frustrating it can get but still my advice to you is to desist from taking the step you want to. Call that man number i gave you and discuss with him. It won't cost you anything apart from your call credit and nobody is going to ask you for consultancy fee or ask you to be partnership member.

Distance shouldn't be a barrier, there are people coming all the way from Ghana, Belgium, uk even ph were you domicile and they go back home with wonderful testimony without paying entrance fee or anything apart from the offering for needy.

If you think your case is serious and no amount of deliverance can solve, bro am sorry to say you are wrong. There are case that are far more serious and dangerous than yours but at the mention of the name Jesus those demons have no choice than to surrender and released their captive.

Please in the name of God, give him a call. Don't add to your problem.
I understand,that distance is not my issue but I keep asking my self what type of deliverance can be better than all I have gone to

The worst is accident attack am getting up and down for few days now,so the fear added up to traveling

I slept in a church yesterday(vigil)she still came in the dream saying my plan won't work, asking me who I'm planning to abandon all the children for,it was in that dream she claimed the responsibility of those accident,she said they are all warning,that she has the power to take my life at anytime

I woke up,decided to stop this whole church thing, I lost confidence if they can save me

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Tannie(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I have heard alot about this spiritual wife of a thing but I'm yet to meet someone who has really experienced it.

I'm good............ And you?

I'm great
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Brijet(f): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Swt@,deliverance 4rm spirit husband is a continous thing.reason why deliverance might be so difficult 4 some people might be they still live in sin,meeting d wrong pastor 4 deliverance(some pastors r giving d gift of deliverance, some r nt).
Solution-Acknowledge christ as ur personal saviour,stay away 4rm sins nd prayers(start by ask God d root of d problem,then attack d root b4 going 4 deliverancee
so don't be discourage,4 God has a plan 4 ur life dats y she keep troubling u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
I can help you.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Brijet: Swt@,deliverance 4rm spirit husband is a continous thing.reason why deliverance might be so difficult 4 some people might be they still live in sin,meeting d wrong pastor 4 deliverance(some pastors r giving d gift of deliverance, some r nt).
Solution-Acknowledge christ as ur personal saviour,stay away 4rm sins nd prayers(start by ask God d root of d problem,then attack d root b4 going 4 deliverancee
so don't be discourage,4 God has a plan 4 ur life dats y she keep troubling u.
thanks but the level of born again they are requesting I'll be is not just something I can deal with,it will affect my social life, I just need to be free so I can live my normal life

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer: I can help you.
please do
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Brijet: I know of some1 who can help u summon d spirit,but unfortunately i can't tell u bout Him,cos u said i should nt talk bout Him.
I've been to the person countless time,calling on his name,sometimes I wonder if the spirit is bigger than him, that's why I've decided to know the spirit,if it requires getting a private room for her and worship her , I'll do it ,provided I'll be free to live a normal life

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
edozie04: Rubbish!!!You expect us to believe this?
please don't , I don't need people who this thread will convince,I need people who knew the existence of this spirit before me
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Brijet(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: thanks but the level of born again they are requesting I'll be is not just something I can deal with,it will affect my social life, I just need to be free so I can live my normal lif
e
Then u r nt ready 2 be saved.Hv u eva sit down nd ask urself why she is disturbing u nd nt disturbing others?Hv u eva ask urself why u see her in ur dreams?(dats because God wants 2 deliver u,so many people live wit this problem witout knowing).u nt giving up ur social life,makes u far 4rm God nd rememba u hv only 1 life nd God is goin 2 question u,when u live dis earth.i rest my case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Brijet:
Then u r nt ready 2 be saved.Hv u eva sit down nd ask urself why she is disturbing u nd nt disturbing others?Hv u eva ask urself why u see her in ur dreams?(dats because God wants 2 deliver u,so many people live wit this problem witout knowing).u nt giving up ur social life,makes u far 4rm God nd rememba u hv only 1 life nd God is goin 2 question u,when u live dis earth.i rest my case
who told you its not disturbing others?

Anyway this is not really what I opened this thread for, its unfortunate that the kind of people I opened it for are not showing up
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Does anyone know where I can find owummiri person
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Jameselias: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
U need to get in contact with mystics who can tell u how and what to do in other to get her out of ur life mean while u can perform barnishing ritual for the mean time seach the net for how to perfom it or hook me up for further info on or facebook jameselias. Sonoflucifer i would want to see ur take on this

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Debeloved87(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
the kind of people you might be looking for might just add to your prob.....unmh, read some sacred books, get some spiritual facts from them and try apply them..the book of tobit in the Catholic bible narrate how a specially Prepared incence was able to send off an incubus and finally bind by angel uriel....spiritual spouse seems to affect almost everyone in the world. draw closer to God personally in prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Debeloved87: the kind of people you might be looking for might just add to your prob.....unmh, read some sacred books, get some spiritual facts from them and try apply them..the book of tobit in the Catholic bible narrate how a specially Prepared incence was able to send off an incubus and finally bind by angel uriel....spiritual spouse seems to affect almost everyone in the world. draw closer to God personally in prayer.
my brother rhank you very much, but whenever people talks about this drawing closer to God and prayer thing it makes me more hopeless because I know I've done my best when it comes to prayers,I've fasted but this thing is going no where,what else do I do?

Anyway I just met a nairalander who has been following my threads,she seems a bit experienced in this, she knows what am passing through

She suggested I should go see owummiri people for direction,the problem is that I don't know any of them, since I was born, bred and brought up in a city, where can I find any of them?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Debeloved87(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: my brother rhank you very much, but whenever people talks about this drawing closer to God and prayer thing it makes me more hopeless because I know I've done my best when it comes to prayers,I've fasted but this thing is going no where,what else do I do?

Anyway I just met a nairalander who has been following my threads,she seems a bit experienced in this, she knows what am passing through

She suggested I should go see owummiri people for direction,the problem is that I don't know any of them, since I was born, bred and brought up in a city, where can I find any of them?
well, I understand your plight, so many things beyond our understanding. I don't know whom the owummiri are....however dont give up on God,there's always light at the end of a tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by enm(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: I understand,that distance is not my issue but I keep asking my self what type of deliverance can be better than all I have gone to

The worst is accident attack am getting up and down for few days now,so the fear added up to traveling

I slept in a church yesterday(vigil)she still came in the dream saying my plan won't work, asking me who I'm planning to abandon all the children for,it was in that dream she claimed the responsibility of those accident,she said they are all warning,that she has the power to take my life at anytime

I woke up,decided to stop this whole church thing, I lost confidence if they can save me

Bro don't lose confidence. I know your case is a special one that's why i said call him first and discuss your issue with him, everything including what you are facing in your effort to free yourself and as the holy spirit dictate he will tell you what to do.

Here is number 08153309479. In Gen 1 vs 28, God has blessed us with the power and authority to subdue and have dominion over all that's in the air, sea, and on the land. God is not a wicked God and father to leave us His children at the mercy of satan and his host. Its my strong believe that He has heard you and answer your prayer but due to the manipulation of the enemy your answer has been delay.

Call that number and am sure some little deep secret about the word of God will be revealed to you. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: please don't , I don't need people who this thread will convince,I need people who knew the existence of this spirit before me
Lol,spirit wife ko,spirit wife ni
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Chubhie: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
lastchild: I understand,that distance is not my issue but I keep asking my self what type of deliverance can be better than all I have gone to

But why did you abandon your duty post and responsibility? When you were busy nacking her and making heavenly promises nko? Now, you want to run? To where I say? That she still came to met you inside the church you ran shows you can run but can't hide and that she has not killed you yet shows she still wants and loves you. You have to stand and take care of your business as a man! In the words of vito corleone, "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" you can't fight her but can conquer her heart with love tactically. She's better off as an ally than an enemy. Call for a sitdown and make peace with her. You may wish to go back to that church where she last appeared to you. This could be your karma in this life and the earlier you start accepting somethings and not running the better. We are all different with different paths. Lord knows that if I'm in your position I would tame her and unleash her on perceived enemies. You can rule this this world with that queen. All the very best. Or I can broker a deal for you guys but, my fees may be a lil outrageous. Say me well to your kids.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Chubhie: But why did you abandon your duty post and responsibility? When you were busy nacking her and making heavenly promises nko? Now, you want to run? To where I say? That she still came to met you inside the church you ran shows you can run but can't hide and that she has not killed you yet shows she still wants and loves you. You have to stand and take care of your business as a man! In the words of vito corleone, "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" you can't fight her but can conquer her heart with love tactically. She's better off as an ally than an enemy. Call for a sitdown and make peace with her. You may wish to go back to that church where she last appeared to you. This could be your karma in this life and the earlier you start accepting somethings and not running the better. We are all different with different paths. Lord knows that if I'm in your position I would tame her and unleash her on perceived enemies. You can rule this this world with that queen. All the very best. Or I can broker a deal for you guys but, my fees may be a lil outrageous. Say me well to your kids.
when I started reading this your respond I saw it as one of the stu!pid posts we normally see here but as I went on it started making sense to me,especially the part you said you'll unleash her on your enemies and conquering the world with it which is what a "celestial spiritualist told me

But the issue now is,how do I make this spirit to understand that she's hurting me seriously,I've been to many spiritualists,some suggested taking me to a river to consult this spirit, some said I should bring money for a spiritual work, some wanted to give me incense to burning at home which will chase her away while others wanted to give me incense that will bring her out so we can reach an agreement

This whole thing got me confused,pastors are not even helping issues,always making me to believe that I have to be in prayers for the rest of my life which scares the hell out of me

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I just need to rob mind with some spiritualists here,I don't mean born again people,atheists, please this is not for you

* strange sickness

* childlessness

*Broken home

And so many other things

What she may ask for, you may not be able to give her. And once you see her, if you don't kill her she will kill you. In the born again angle, deliverance cannot stop her. Only you can stop her through the born again means. A slave cannot negotiate with the master. A slave can only get his freedom from a free man who will pay for his freedom or he kills his master to be free. No two ways, freedom is gained not given.

If you want the born again means I will show you.

8 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2014

She is afraid of your defeating her and to stop to is to make you afraid. It is better to be a dead man than to be a living slave.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: thanks but the level of born again they are requesting I'll be is not just something I can deal with,it will affect my social life, I just need to be free so I can live my normal life

You never ready.

Please can you tell me the level of born again there are requesting because I don't think born again is in levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.