Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do (2968 Views)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Don't Know What To Do / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
I started dating this guy 5 months ago,i decided to delay intimacy jst 2 knw if he loves me,but to my greatest surprise his luv 4 me is waxn stronger everyday. my mind isnt into the relationship due to the previous relationship i had.This guy is loving,caring,sincere and trustworthy.Last night he told me he would love me till he breathe his last breath.I knw i love him but i am scared of giving him my heart.I dnt know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by ronald4lif(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: I started dating this guy 3 months ago,my mind isnt into the relationship due to the previous relationship i had.

Then why not let it go if you're not into him or perhaps give it some more time, sometime love takes a bit more time than usual to grow.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Crocz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Eh yah...so touching cheesy
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
ronald4lif:

Then why not let it go if you're not into him or perhaps give it some more time, sometime love takes a bit more time than usual to grow.
i love him but am afraid to admit it.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Abduletudaye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: I started dating this guy 3 months ago,my mind isnt into the relationship due to the previous relationship i had.This guy is loving,caring,sincere and trustworthy.Last night he told me he would love me till he breathe his last breath.I knw i love him but i am scared of giving him my heart.I dnt know what to do.

Dear OP, if you see that this guy loves you whole-heartedly, please reciprocate. I understand your plight when you talk about experience. There's no crime in falling in love/loving again but there's a big crime if you play MUMU in the relationship.. Goodluck.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by BTT(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: i love him but am afraid to admit it.

And then you will come back here to cry a river when your best friend falls in love with him and you hear they are planning their wedding.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
BTT:

And then you will come back here to cry a river when your best friend falls in love with him and you hear they are planning their wedding.
hm
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Tallesty1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Flirting and Playing are dangerous games. One mistake and you are committed.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by kudoxs(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: I started dating this guy 3 months ago,my mind isnt into the relationship due to the previous relationship i had.This guy is loving,caring,sincere and trustworthy.Last night he told me he would love me till he breathe his last breath.I knw i love him but i am scared of giving him my heart.I dnt know what to do.
the guy obviously deserved a better person that is ready to take a risk by giving him herself wholeheartedly. I just hope you don't regret this later cause once the guy gets fed up of you not reciprocating his love, he'll move on then you will wish you had acted accordingly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by japhmanuel: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
BTT:

tell am
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
You don't really have to put your trust in him. You might end up being sober like you've been in your previous relationships. You just have to be careful dear.

2 Likes

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arva:
You don't really have to put your trust in him. You might end up being sober like you've been in your previous relationships. You just have to be careful dear.
tnx swthrt.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
kudoxs: the guy obviously deserved a better person that is ready to take a risk by giving him herself wholeheartedly. I just hope you don't regret this later cause once the guy gets fed up of you not reciprocating his love, he'll move on then you will wish you had acted accordingly.
hm,i love him,but deep down there something says dnt give ur hrt 2 im.He's not different from d odas dt jilted u.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by godstreasure23: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just follow ur heart.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by OohMpa: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sweetie, make no mistake your heart is covered by your pericardium behind your bwest and at the thoracic cavity

What he needs right now is pünny. Don't hesitate to give angry

3 Likes

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
godstreasure23:
Just follow ur heart.
hm,ok o.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
OohMpa: Sweetie, make no mistake your heart is covered by your pericardium behind your bwest and at the thoracic cavity

What he needs right now is pünny. Don't hesitate to give angry
gudnyt 2 every1.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by kudoxs(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Vikkyk10: hm,i love him,but deep down there something says dnt give ur hrt 2 im.He's not different from d odas dt jilted u.
maybe ur heart is trying to rescue u from an eventual breakup, follow ur heart n free d guy.

1 Like

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by snakebeat: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2014
kudoxs: the guy obviously deserved a better person that is ready to take a risk by giving him herself wholeheartedly. I just hope you don't regret this later cause once the guy gets fed up of you not reciprocating his love, he'll move on then you will wish you had acted accordingly.
very true
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
snakebeat: very true
hm,ok ø.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2014
kudoxs: maybe ur heart is trying to rescue u from an eventual breakup, follow ur heart n free d guy.
u tink xò.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Flirting and Playing are dangerous games. One mistake and you are committed.
meaning?
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Vikkyk10: meaning?
Hian!

Which one do you want me to explain?
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Hian!

Which one do you want me to explain?
flirting and playing
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by kudoxs(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vikkyk10: u tink xò.
I tink dts d best thing for both of you right now.

1 Like

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
kudoxs: I tink dts d best thing for both of you right now.
ok
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by XuteSleeks(m): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2014
What's the difference between loving and giving ur heart?

Might assist in giving u a more informed advice.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
XuteSleeks: What's the difference between loving and giving ur heart?

Might assist in giving u a more informed advice.
am al ears
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by XuteSleeks(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was actually asking you cos your post says you love him but don't want to give him your heart.

That kinda got me confused.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
XuteSleeks: I was actually asking you cos your post says you love him but don't want to give him your heart.

That kinda got me confused.
í love im but due to several brkups i ad.Am nt sure i cn give him my hrt wholeheartedly.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2014

It is dangerous to giv ur "Heart" in a relationship,i tink u shuld giv him 1(one) of ur "Kidney" dat way u knw dat u are still safe,but if u feel dat am lying,u can equally giv both ur heart & kidney grin grin grin

Don't tank me,what are friends for¿
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
sauceny:

It is dangerous to giv ur "Heart" in a relationship,i tink u shuld giv him 1(one) of ur "Kidney" dat way u knw dat u are still safe,but if u feel dat am lying,u can equally giv both ur heart & kidney grin grin grin

Don't tank me,what are friends for¿
lols,i cnt laugh o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching For Love. / Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat / Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.