Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? (6734 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
glitest: Its down right annoying.

Hmmm...what is poppington with the twins? Lol
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by depato88(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: Don't judge a book its cover, looks can be deceiving. I dont have to cover myself in blanket to prove am decent and have morals.

u very right by that statement bt partaining to appearance issues it gives the ultimate impresion. on a physical basis u dont expect people to take me as a gentleman if i dress roughly like a cowboy or hippop star evn dou i might b a gentleman. same wit gals too. wat wud u expect a man to think of u if u always wear skimpy dress n always exposin ur boobs?........

all our actions fend from our hearts. #fact
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by thiefnubu(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu:

[size=15pt]Thanks for the examination, point of correction, thats not a push up bra no it isn't, not that I dont wear one infact most of my bras are, I don't have big breast you can't blame me. grin Secondly thats my hair yes, thats my hair after it has even cut even, so sad your suck at your examination. The suspicious looking butt part, I take that as a compliment, am still doing squat to make it even bigger. smiley smiley

Lemme make this clear to you, my pic ain't photoshopped. I don't even know how to use the dang thing pun intended. grin grin You don't have to be a girl to be prettier then me there are still loads of girls finer then me, it don't stop my breathing nor my daily bread. I could care less and am not complaining.

And lastly am not forming Angelina Jolie, she may be the most beautiful woman to Hollywood not to me. Incase you didn't know these are women like Aishwarya ria, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Halle Barry, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor that are very beautiful but i guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Tata!
[/size]
K... Please tell me more
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by simdam500(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
It the brain... My friend once told me if the brain was an os that can be reloaded... Life will be a better place cause the human brain runs faster when it comes to interpretation...

The same reason it hard to have a normal conv. With a guys applies to a gal...

I ask a girl when is she gonna come back again (to work at my place of work)

and the reply i got was "it takes 2 to come"...

Op. I still dont get it
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Charles4075(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Y u dey call my name no be me b d OP oooo
. Shuu, madam rozay, I be nor call your name na. Na op I dey talk to ohhh. I use beg God you ohh
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Charles4075(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: thanks but y you walking outta thread you dey fear rozzay
. Why I go fear na? Abi my name na fear less?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by hensben(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu:

[size=15pt]Thanks for the examination, point of correction, thats not a push up bra no it isn't, not that I dont wear one infact most of my bras are, I don't have big breast you can't blame me. grin Secondly thats my hair yes, thats my hair after it has even cut even, so sad your suck at your examination. The suspicious looking butt part, I take that as a compliment, am still doing squat to make it even bigger. smiley smiley

Lemme make this clear to you, my pic ain't photoshopped. I don't even know how to use the dang thing pun intended. grin grin You don't have to be a girl to be prettier then me there are still loads of girls finer then me, it don't stop my breathing nor my daily bread. I could care less and am not complaining.

And lastly am not forming Angelina Jolie, she may be the most beautiful woman to Hollywood not to me. Incase you didn't know these are women like Aishwarya ria, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Halle Barry, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor that are very beautiful but i guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Tata!
[/size]
you are not nigerian, am i right?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by happykidArotiba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
I guess d Op. gets her daily bread here on NL. haba..reg.2006, ova 40k.posts, topics? hundreds...kilode?

justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by MenGoingThereWay: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided

Why u giving urself wahala like this, it easy nah. Just simply stop talking to men, free men, infact don't even answer any man that calls U.

Like u stated that u started talking to them...its not like they begged u to talk to them u went over to talk and if at all it were d guyz who started to talk to u first..he didnt force u to reply him.

Funny enough there is the likelihood that u where even enjoying the flirtatious talks and yet u come here to complain.

If u gals can't handle with what comes with relating with men then free men rather than talk to us or we talk to u and ur reply and still complain.

-MenGoingThereWay.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by fightforchange1(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
They want sex....or maybe they r wired different from women.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by fightforchange1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Men n men relations....is very different from men n men relations
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by fightforchange1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Men n women relations is different from men n men relations....alot of them r sexist.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by nickyginika(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by fightforchange1(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
The man dont want u.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: you are not nigerian, am i right?
u are right.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by moonraker(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Amelian: *sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy

i rarely ever post on here but this thread disgusts me, especially this statement. I guess its safe to say that the ladies are saints??

@ OP This topic isnt worth opening a thread on and if you really want to progress with discussing this in an unbiased manner, then change

your topic from with a man to some men.

I for one have lots of women as friends. does it mean that i sleep with everyone of them?? of that i dont have decent conversations with them??

bitch please!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Radiokilar: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Amelian: *sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy
This chick is a love stats 99.9 parcent? That's like a wrong math.(Remember some guys can't even say hi)

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
You are not diffrent from the op.
What about ladies who try using such words to seduce the male?
Have u considered the fact that ur dressing speaks volume.
Your dressing says what u want .
You said 99%, where did got the statistic from?
Oh! Yea! You 're right birds of the same feathers flea together.
You got attracted and move with people with ur same mindset.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Roki....you didnt have to respond.Haters will hate and Lover will Love! grin grin grin wink wink winkWe ur fans love you the way you are.
rokiatu:

Tata!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
areaboy1: Roki....you didnt have to respond.Haters will hate and Lover will Love! grin grin grin wink wink winkWe ur fans love you the way you are.
kiss kiss
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by born2boink(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Did you even dress descent in your profile picture?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by andyanders: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
It can only happen when the mind appreciates what he or she has seen or looking at when a topic is been discussed. One can have descent conversation with the opposite sex without nursing any ill feeling and also could have feelings depending on what is been discussed on. This is as a result of the body chemistry at the point when the topic is been discussed.
If you are discussing with someone and the subject is centered on an inappropriate sub e.g; like s3x, anything can come out of the subject with either side responding to nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can understand if you are talking with a guy about the best place to have your motor oil changed and suddenly he comes in with how he wants you but if you are talking about romantic things and still expect a clean convo I would say you are deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2014
@the two above me I always look forward to your replies because it always makes sense thanks guys.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by CzarChris(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu:

Tata!
[/size]
Classic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by moonraker(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: @the two above me I always look forward to your replies because it always makes sense thanks guys.

facepalm lipsrsealed angry

modify the title of this thread.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: @the two above me I always look forward to your replies because it always makes sense thanks guys.

And look forward to your topics, you are an eclectic mix of fun and sensibility. Keep it up roki.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
am sorry to comment outta d topic ....but honestly u re d carbon copy of toolz oniru....chaiiiii,...see curves ...diaris GOD OOO
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
LordReed:

And look forward to your topics, you are an eclectic mix of fun and sensibility. Keep it up roki.
thanks

Elvisonjack2: am sorry to comment outta d topic ....but honestly u re d carbon copy of toolz oniru....chaiiiii,...see curves ...diaris GOD OOO
Chie Toolz? am I that curvy? wow.....thanks for the compliment thou.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Elvisonjack2(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: thanks

Chie Toolz? am I that curvy? wow.....thanks for the compliment thou.
she askin as if she doesn't even knw!!!

well u re welcum
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Akingbiz: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just mastubated with the op pixs u can imagine the great relief. Haba op pls be my wife.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Floyd45(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Rokiatu,many guys are like that.You have a good convo and the next thing is,"Can i have your number?"and if i decline,they start asking silly questions.I have learnt to give my email address or send messages like "Busy,cant talk,later,cheers!"whenever d person calls.

Requesting for you phone number isnt a good convo? Well if you would reply your emails. I'll prefer we kick it off from there..most of the times all these ladies stay curving you on these messaging apps grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Val Message To Khiaa And Others / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / She Said I Got Sexy Lips - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.