Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? (6733 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Floyd45(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Missmossy: Its not surprising,the male gender will always remain same despite all.

And the female gender? What happens to them? Lool
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Floyd45(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
You Ladies don't know how difficult niggaz stay fighting not to get into the FRIEND ZONE. I can understand your pains tho, but Quick question. What if the guys coming your way are attractive, but they end up always keeping the convo on a friend basis. I'm sure y'll be like that Nigga so dull grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by emperorkuzco(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2014
ladies flirt with guys and when the guy reciprocate it turns out she didn't mean any harm. how do you differentiate when a lady is flirting and when she's just being nice. nigerian ladies help out
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Akingbiz: I just mastubated with the op pixs u can imagine the great relief. Haba op pls be my wife.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by MrCork: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided

..kaiiiiiii.... See rokiatu nyansh....gadeeemmmmmit....gadeeeemiiit.....gadeeeemit.....sweeeery, please....am decent!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Men tend to read and interpret a lady's body language. If you are all dressed in a sexy attire that's very revealing, it's natural for a guy to flirt with you. Even if he decides to restrain himself, he can't get it off his mind.

Thus I recommend that our ladies dress modestly and formal.

However, some ladies possess very sexy bodies that tend to reveal itself even in modest clothing. It's such girls I pity cos guys would always flirt with her unless she decides to be dressing like Mary Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:

However, some ladies possess very sexy bodies that tend to reveal itself even in modest clothing. It's such girls I pity cos guys would always flirt with her unless she decides to be dressing like Mary Amaka grin
LOL true.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
When starting a conversation with those boys, your bodily expression should be that of Gina Carano
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by ebila(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
rokiatu:
I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided

Sadly,we're wired that way.Some of us take the wrong hints and start flirting,while some of us don't even need hints at all,a simple hello or hi is hint enough,we just shoot.However,a few of us still start on a decent ground and switch if need be.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by anthoniaz(f): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2014
One silly thing sent me an invite on BBM yesterday, I quickly accepted thinking it was a girl from nairaland because I dropped my pin and number for those who requested for it in the thread I created for tutorials. When accepted, I saw a a girl's picture but the person was quick to introduce himself that he's a guy and me his name and that he got my number and pin from nairaland, I said "ok".He asked where I live, I politely told him, the next thing was that he wanted to seemy picture, I asked "why", he said he just wanted to see it and he immediately sent his.All the while, I tried to be polite, I changed my dp and told him to check my dp because it was my work that was on display.

Next message I got from the id.ot was "wow, u re so hot and pretty" "u re so sexy, ur hip, I love it" "if u were here I would f**k u It was as if someone poured cold water on me, I quickly blocked him, didn't bother replying. I wasn't myself till I told my fiance later in the evening. I have removed my contact from the thread.It's so unfortunate, you chat with someone, you begin to imagine being intimate with her, does that make sense undecided
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Floyd45(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2014
anthoniaz:
One silly thing sent me an invite on BBM yesterday, I quickly accepted thinking it was a girl from nairaland because I dropped my pin and number for those who requested for it in the thread I created for tutorials. When accepted, I saw a a girl's picture but the person was quick to introduce himself that he's a guy and me his name and that he got my number and pin from nairaland, I said "ok".He asked where I live, I politely told him, the next thing was that he wanted to seemy picture, I asked "why", he said he just wanted to see it and he immediately sent his.All the while, I tried to be polite, I changed my dp and told him to check my dp because it was my work that was on display.

Next message I got from the id.ot was "wow, u re so hot and pretty" "u re so sexy, ur hip, I love it" "if u were here I would f**k u It was as if someone poured cold water on me, I quickly blocked him, didn't bother replying. I wasn't myself till I told my fiance later in the evening. I have removed my contact from the thread.It's so unfortunate, you chat with someone, you begin to imagine being intimate with her, does that make sense undecided

I feel your pain really..Well thats what you get these days when a stranger adds u up. Here is the thing, randomly add up gals through different social plattform..get straight to the point like this one u talked about here...den only pray and hope one or two out of the lot would play along. Do they get lucky? I cant say..lol.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Floyd45:

I feel your pain really..Well thats what you get these days when a stranger adds u up. Here is the thing, randomly add up gals through different social plattform..get straight to the point like this one u talked about here...den only pray and hope one or two out of the lot would play along. Do they get lucky? I cant say..lol.

If 2go is any testimony to go by they do get lucky. I heard Facebook too gets results. SMH.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2014
rokiatu:
And I know those boundaries very well.
You know them. But do you keep them? Do you really know them? For instance, as a married lady, you're not permitted to discuss some topics with single guys...topics on their personal like etc
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014
rokiatu:
Great reply you have a point.

Whyy ya all talking about what am wearing? Thats just leggins with crop top chiooe!!! ya all like to exaggerate.
Hmmmm! She wants hyping!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
undecided why bring a dead thread back to life? This thread was dead n gone.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by stevoskyj(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amelian:
*sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy
that 0.0001percent are our brothers in friendzone.. #RIP2THEM

rokiatu:
those are the kind of decent convo that kills our brothers in friendzone
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by ceo003: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
ROKI OTU grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by BreezyRita(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Ofcos u won't find anytin wrong wit it
If I was talking to u wit only my boxer shorts on, beliv me u can't concentrate!

You think? Concentrate ni.......
Ladies are not wired like you men......... We have no second brain cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LaurelP(m): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

You think? Concentrate ni.......
Ladies are not wired like you men......... We have no second brain cheesy

If I hear
Na una dey fall pass...its jst dat u do a better job @ hiding it dan us men. I have some ladies living in my compound, u nid to see how they stare @ me whenever I come out in my boxer and singlets. Its natural, ladies also have blood running thru their veins.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:

Very gud question smiley))
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:

where have you been meeting those type of men?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by moneyhungry(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:
undecided why bring a dead thread back to life? This thread was dead n gone.
Dammit, you a$$ brings anything back from the dead. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Body” – Argentine Model / My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.