Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

$9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved (2430 Views)

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! / Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved In Botched Arms Deal / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
$9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms
Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved

Contrary to the denials of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the
President of the Christian Association of Nigeria
(CAN), details have surfaced confirming he was
involved in the movement of $9.3 million cash to
South Africa, purportedly for the purchase of arms.
A security source revealed to SaharaReporters that
along with the pastor, President Goodluck Jonathan
and the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki,
coordinated the movement of the cash, and that its
original destination was Cyprus, not South Africa.
Ayo Oritsejafor It would be recalled that the story
and documents emanating from the Nigeria
government are to the effect that the officials were
going to use the money to buy arms from Tier One
in South Africa. It turned out Tier One is not
registered in that country to sell arms, and that it
was going to buy them, somehow, from the ESD
International Group Ltd in Cyprus.
Trying to wash his hands of the sordid story, Pastor
Oritsejafor had said he leased the jet to Eagle Air, in
which he has an interest. Eagle, in turn, said it
leased it to Gold Coast Produce Limited.
The source told our reporter that the web of so-
called leases woven around the transaction was
concocted in August to enable Pastor Oritsejafor
deny knowledge of the deal.
Repeated efforts by SaharaReporters to obtain from
the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) a copy
of the so-called lease entered into by the pastor
failed to yield any fruit, as officials there claim the
Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka, was away.
Similarly, the Corporate Affairs Commission, where
Pastor Oritsejafor registered the plane under “Eagle
Air” Limited, claims that their server has been taken
over by one of their server/service providers, and
that they are therefore unable to access information
concerning ownership of Eagle Air.
As previously revealed by SaharaReporters, Pastor
Oritsejafor’s Bombardier jet was seized in South
Africa’s Lanserai airport on September 5 after law
enforcement officials found that the jet had illegally
ferried $9.3million cash into the country
accompanied by an Isreali, Eyal Miseka and two
Nigerians. The Nigerians are yet to be identified.
As soon as the seizure took place, President
Jonathan intervened with the South African
authorities in order to get the aircraft released as a
way of preventing the public from knowing that
Pastor Oritsejafor’s jet was involved in the deal.

http://saharareporters.com/93m-cash-transfer-
security-source-confirms-pastor-oritsejafor-was-
involved-botched-arms
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
He's a pastor and he's well connected I won't be surprised if he walks scud free, after all this is Nigeria where all you need to walk away from any crime whatsoever is for you to be well connected and possess lots of money.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Iykopee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is getting hotter by the day.
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by AdimGreat(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Since this news is from SR, I'll take it with a pinch of salt till another credible source confirms it.

Before then I'll comment my reserve on Pst. Ayo

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Blaqsmith(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
In Cramjone's voice...

Could someone please shoot Ayo Oritsejafor on the leg?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by ramdris(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is no news na. We are know he is actively involve in the transaction. Yeye 50 cent pastor.
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Mogidi: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
As previously revealed by SaharaReporters, Pastor Oritsejafor’s Bombardier jet was seized in South Africa’s Lanserai airport on September 5 after law enforcement officials found that the jet had illegally ferried $9.3million cash into the country accompanied by an Isreali, Eyal Miseka and twoNigerians. [size=13pt]The Nigerians are yet to be identified[/size].

Let me help shakara reporters with the name. The plane was captained by [size=13pt]Tunde Ojongbede[/size].

The more saharareporters tries to spin this story the more they make mistakes.
C.o.c.k and bull story from day one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Let me help shakara reporters with the name. The plane was captained by [size=13pt]Tunde Ojongbede[/size].

The more saharareporters tries to spin this story the more they make mistakes.
C.o.c.k and bull story from day one.

was the pilot among those who went to buy arms?

8 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by thirty(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Non shall speak no evil agaist the man of God

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Pinky111: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
berem: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms
Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by samlestic(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmmm
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Mogidi: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
berem: was the pilot among those who went to buy arms?

Ask sahara reporters abeg, the story has become even more convoluted.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Rich4god(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
To me, the issues shldnt be whether he is invilved or not... The issue shld be, is the arm purchase legal or not...
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Collynzo22: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rich4god: To me, the issues shldnt be whether he is invilved or not... The issue shld be, is the arm purchase legal or not...
Dasuki and other security officials knew about it so it was obviously legit, but whether the process was legal, I can't say.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by ShineuEye: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
This muslim sahara reporters will not let our pastors rest.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by MisterLongman(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ShineuEye: This muslim sahara reporters will not let our pastors rest.
Something must be wrong with you upstairs....... Must you turn every critical issue into muslim vs christians all the time...... Oritshejafor and his cohorts in the FG engaged in an illicit act that smeared the country's reputation on the international scene and you are here talking about religion

12 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
AdimGreat: Since this news is from SR, I'll take it with a pinch of salt till another credible source confirms it.

Before then I'll comment my reserve on Pst. Ayo

It would be better for you if you took it with a bag of salt. I think a pinch wouldn't be sufficient.

@ post: was anyone actually thinking that the Ja Rule wannabe wasn't involved

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Sezua(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
pastor bling bling
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by ShineuEye: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Something must be wrong with you upstairs....... Must you turn every critical issue into muslim vs christians all the time...... Oritshejafor and his cohorts in the FG engaged in an illicit act that smeared the country's reputation on the international scene and you are here talking about religion

Shut up your dirty mouth, its obvious its religious, if you can't see it, blame it on your lack of comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by ShineuEye: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith: In Cramjone's voice...

Could someone please shoot Ayo Oritsejafor on the leg?

Be ready for war if Ayo is harmed, you muslims don't have monopoly on violence.
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by tdayof(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Sahara reporters lipsrsealed
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Who were they trying to fool before? We sure knws the white-headed overgrown gangster-chain-donning sea-monkey was there. Regardless on how they've tried to paint him outta the picture..

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Odunharry(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2014
chaii Nigeria....things are getting Messier in this country...

Nigerians wake up,God take control

2015 dm go cme feed us lies again make we vote

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by arewafederation: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2014
ShineuEye:

Shut up your dirty mouth, its obvious its religious, if you can't see it, blame it on your lack of comprehension skills.

I don't mean to be rude, but you are a slowpoke.

Yeye Zombie who can't distinguish between right and wrong.

7 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Blaqsmith(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2014
ShineuEye:

Be ready for war if Ayo is harmed, you muslims don't have monopoly on violence.

I am a Christian (Freethinking Christian). grin

War? U amuse me.

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by tit(f): 2:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith:

I am a Christian (Freethinking Christian). grin

War? U amuse me.

all you christians are the same.
Are you a gay christian?
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Blaqsmith(m): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2014
tit:

all you christians are the same.
Are you a gay christian?

Gay Christian?
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by seunlayi(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2014
....make I compare the pastor yansh with fowl yansh wet breeze blow

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Abeg which part of d writeup PROVE say Ayo follow for d matter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Ooo Releases New Campaign Song For Buhari...read Lyrics Here / Confirmed!!! Justice Abdullahi - I Sat For WASC Exams Alongside Buhari, Others / Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.