Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) (2131 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Samtob4life: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has predicted that next year’s general elections will be tough and urged all APC members to collect their voters’ card and hold on to them.
He called on Nigerians not to vote for treasury looters in 2015, saying provision of free amenities is possible. He rolled out the party’s package for Nigerians; improved infrastructure, water, electricity and improved education system for Nigerians, under a new government run by the APC.

In Buhari’s words: “The next five months will be very tough, because we want to take over the government, from Councillorship to Presidency.

“Next election is going to be different and next year is going to be tough because APC is ready for change in Nigeria. We will stop corruption; no more will anybody put government money into private pockets.”

Meanwhile, the All Progressives congress, APC, has said “Nigeria is terribly asleep and is having a serious nightmare,” and will continue to experience such as long as the ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, remained at the helms of affairs.

National Chairman of the APC, John Odigie-Oyegun, who stated this at Lokoja Township Stadium, Kogi State, during the formal reception of Kogi PDP decampees into the party on Tuesday, said “PDP is giving Nigeria a bad dream.”

The former governor of Edo State, however, said there “is hope for Nigeria if Nigerians wake up fast and vote for APC which is becoming the fastest growing party in Nigeria, and has come to remedy the ills meted on the country.”

Addressing the crowd, he said, “APC is growing so fast. Many of you know I have been here three times in the past and I tell you this is the greatest crowd I have seen.

“The PDP is finished anyway. Have we forgotten the N20 billion? Have we forgotten the N225 million armoured tank? Can we forget the $9.3million? Can we forget Boko Haram? And, look at it here in Kogi State, look at the very stadium we are standing, where the government cannot fix its roofs.

“But, I want to tell you that as soon as APC comes into power, we will change all these for the better.”

Source www.NaijamobileNg.com

1 Like

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by princealbashir: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
. 😂
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by donphilopus: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
He called on Nigerians not to vote for treasury looters in
2015, saying provision of free amenities is possible. He
rolled out the party’s package for Nigerians; improved
infrastructure, water, electricity and improved education
system for Nigerians, under a new government run by the
APC.

My President-In-Waiting has said it all.

It's high time we said NO to a so-called PhD Holder who does not know the value of Education.

It's high time we said NO to the man who ruined our Health Sector claiming that his government has successfully contained ebola.

It's high time we said NO to the man who couldn't visit Bama, Gwoza, Damboa, Nyanya, yet he could go and celebrate with an Oba.

It's high time we said NO to the man who mocked the #BringBackOurGirls campaign for his own selfish reasons.

It's high time we voted out cluelessness.

11 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Kennyfancy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by ochilikoko(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
donphilopus:

It's high time we said NO to a so-called PhD Holder who does not know the value of Education.

It's high time we said NO to the man who ruined our Health Sector claiming that his government has successfully contained ebola.

It's high time we said NO to the man who couldn't visit Bama, Gwoza, Damboa, Nyanya, yet he could go and celebrate with an Oba.

It's high time we said NO to the man who mocked the #BringBackOurGirls campaign for his own selfish reasons.

you have equally said it all.President in making after 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by mistudreh(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na so General Buhari... State of Osun dey gidigba for you, anyday, anytime!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
we in d South west are not voting for clueless man bribe people with I don't av cloth and shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by theassassin: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2014
to dream is good

8 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by tit(f): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2014
make una report the full speech.
He finished with:
"the dog and the baboon will be covered with ..."

3 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Not if Atiku clinched the ticket, I will personally campaign for jonathan!
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Akpaife(m): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Ur president-in-waiting will wait till internity grin
Bro GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by brainpower(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2014
In the words of APC supporters, in a sane society Buhari would be covering his eyes in shame for truncating a democratically elected govt. So far so good all the aspirants from APC are counting on their support from the North which shows that they are not nationalists and for Atiku who seems to be more popular in the south, OBJ has made sure he can't be the president of Nigeria. The only person that can actually fight the PDP is Fashola but we all know that Nigeria would divide before APC would give him or any other south west person the flag. So all said and done, the APC still has no candidate to fight the PDP. My opinion anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Curlieweed: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2014
theassassin: to dream is good

I only come here these days for the comic relief from the Apeeshit whinners. Rather than focusing on 2019, they are wasting their meagre intellects trying to depose a president that has halved the poverty rate (World Bank) and reduced our import Bill by 50%.

Bunch of pathetic clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by tomakint: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2014
theassassin: to dream is good
.....afterall dreams are free grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by AONO: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
This is a very good speech from the general himself but i promise Buhari that when the time come we will remind him of this again and he must not deny it. But pls why is Atiku eye black like that
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by omenka(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Why did you have to quote exactly where I was about to without my permission!!! angryangry
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by lilprinze: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari losing election since 1999 grin

2 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Segadem(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

u have spoken well but let me remind u some facts.
It high time we said NO to the man who jeopardize our first democracy in 1983, do u know d development we would ve achieved if dat democracy is sustained till date?

It high time we said NO to a man who could not single handedly issue a command in a serious issue without the intervention of his deputy (Tunde Idi-agbon).

It high time we said NO to a man who can not control his emotion ,it is great offence for general to shed tear in public, and this man did.

1 Like

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by asadike(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
someone wants to cry again.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by ModusOperandi(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
I hope he'll finally give up when he loses again
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by maslong(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
go and take over sanbisa forest and not Nigeria GEJ till yole soyinka become illiterate angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by amakufrancis(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2014
GnD
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by huptin(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Curlieweed:

I only come here these days for the comic relief from the Apeeshit whinners. Rather than focusing on 2019, they are wasting their meagre intellects trying to depose a president that has halved the poverty rate (World Bank) and reduced our import Bill by 50%.

Bunch of pathetic clowns.

Halved the poverty rate? how? when? Please i will like to see the world bank report. Please note am no supporter of APC, i am only interested in hard facts. Thanks
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2014
brainpower: In the words of APC supporters, in a sane society Buhari would be covering his eyes in shame for truncating a democratically elected govt. So far so good all the aspirants from APC are counting on their support from the North which shows that they are not nationalists and for Atiku who seems to be more popular in the south, OBJ has made sure he can't be the president of Nigeria. The only person that can actually fight the PDP is Fashola but we all know that Nigeria would divide before APC would give him or any other south west person the flag. So all said and done, the APC still has no candidate to fight the PDP. My opinion anyway.
Says a curny Jonathanian.

Buhari will form the Next Government from May 29, 2019...
Shikena
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by donphilopus: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Why did you have to quote exactly where I was about to without my permission!!! angryangry

I apologize for doing that sir... Accepted!!! cheesy
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by omenka(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

I apologize for doing that sir... Accepted!!! cheesy
Accepted. Don't try it next time!! angry
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by donphilopus: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Accepted. Don't try it next time!! angry

Unless I'm permitted by you sir... tongue!
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by omenka(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: someone wants to cry again.
So says someone who's most active in: Politics, Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics, Sexuality.

No surprises here.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by ibrahym47(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
brainpower: In the words of APC supporters, in a sane society Buhari would be covering his eyes in shame for truncating a democratically elected govt. So far so good all the aspirants from APC are counting on their support from the North which shows that they are not nationalists and for Atiku who seems to be more popular in the south, OBJ has made sure he can't be the president of Nigeria. The only person that can actually fight the PDP is Fashola but we all know that Nigeria would divide before APC would give him or any other south west person the flag. So all said and done, the APC still has no candidate to fight the PDP. My opinion anyway.
How did OBJ makes sure Atiku can't become Nigerian president? My brother none of these politicians is holier than Atiku. If the power that be rallied around him today, the rest na story
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by asadike(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: So says someone who's most active in: Politics, Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics, Sexuality.

No surprises here.
yes,am very active in those sections, so fucking what? I repeat, someone is about to cry again.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Alutasenator: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
..........look at this unrepentant serial loser.nna for mouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Politician Since 1960 To Date? / Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More / Delta State Board Of Internal Revenue, Biography Of Dbir Chairman,sir Onyeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.