Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (57822 Views)

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Fly Qatar Airways To Dubai With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Simjos:
Nice pics.....

But....

The obvious thing......

Is that u are UGLY

Lolz..... Bros I just can't stop laughing oooo, monkey no fine but him mama like am.... Gbam#
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by moscobabs(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Jarus:

Many village travelogues have made NL front page. One guy posted his road trip to Enugu and it made NL hp some months back.
good will post mine too thankx

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by BlackLeopard(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Ugly or not is subjective, I ain't gonna hate on poster, cheers to you OP on going somewhere y' seem yo enjoyed and true, Dubai is a beauty.

Loved all the architecture when I was round, and I sure didn't have so working nite pics. cheesy

Also all da hate on Rwandan airlines smh, dere's trashier companies dan dat, and it ain't no matter what one 1 takes when arriving to destination just fine and nothin gets lost on the way and no one hijack da plane.

So concluded: Cheers on ya trip mate, and thank 4 sharin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by eleko1: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2014
cool
Gooci:

na slip of hand nah wink
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Ibime(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
moscobabs:
I will create a thread tomorrow and its gonna be 'Nairalander journey to his Village' let see if is gonna make frontpage cos I dnt understand our Moderators again,seems they recognize members travelling out of the country than we local guys.

Coming to America tinz.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Fredosky247(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
I intend to visit dubai some day! nice place indeed
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by okudah(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2014
U be complete aboki o
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by englishmart(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Missonas:

Ahn ahn its not flaunting na.just show those of us that 'fly in' how it is outside grin
it looks childish. I mean it's uncalled for. tongue cheesy
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by englishmart(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Classyzi:
pictures or......................u know naaa
leave sm like that. grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
leave sm like that. grin
then your name is LINUS

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by fireforfire: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
moscobabs:
I will create a thread tomorrow and its gonna be 'Nairalander journey to his Village' let see if is gonna make frontpage cos I dnt understand our Moderators again,seems they recognize members travelling out of the country than we local guys.

lol.... its a wake up call for u . so try visit one country even if na gabon
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Classyzi:
then your name is LINUS
your name is Cecilia madu. Since you are the only one who sees Linus
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
your name is Cecilia madu. Since you are the only one who sees Linus
hahahaha funny dude
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Missonas(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
it looks childish. I mean it's uncalled for. tongue cheesy
Lol bt dats d norm here.u show dnt tell tongue tongue
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by englishmart(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Missonas:

Lol bt dats d norm here.u show dnt tell tongue tongue
ok. I will post it on a differnt thread then mention you. Ok?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Missonas(f): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
ok. I will post it on a differnt thread then mention you. Ok?
Ok...waiting o smiley
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Emma8043(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Kai. See my Panamera!! cool

I hate flying tho. Don't think I could ever get used to it!! Hate escalators and elevators too. embarassed
Hmm see as u talk am like say u don been dey fly b4 i salute ur jonzing bro

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by moscobabs(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
fireforfire:

lol.... its a wake up call for u . so try visit one country even if na gabon
those countries are overrated jare...

-im making my money here,have my house,car and family

-carry fyn babes here

-can walk around anytime I feel like

-no fear of deportation

why visiting there?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by afamjb: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
igbsam:
I will create a thread of my journey from lagos to my village after punting (merrybet, 1960bet, nairabet) don show me pepper. I pack my load, oya, na village i dey see so o!
walai bros no b only u oh...
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Emma8043(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
afamjb:

walai bros no b only u oh...
him dey wait u for park make una join body nah
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by kandiikane(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op, you get cold sore for your lip?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by MrDoGood(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
100Cents:
What did you go to do in Dubai ?

cheesy

NA BAD BELLE PEOPLE FULL HERE O.............

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by abduldope(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
@op pls hwmch total expenses frm here to der via d Rwanda airline
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Princecharmin(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jarus:

One that is nearest. That's me with my little girl at Dubai Mall. That should be December last year.
more pinshures or tongue
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by evmandy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
No handsme guy for nairaland? #justaskin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
U're calling sum1 troublesome wen infact u're one of the most troublesome on nairaland cheesy tongue
justi4jesu:

lol trouble maker grin grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Ilaje44(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Osahon7:
Yes true but corruption Has eaten your country like a cancer

Na lie! Corruption no be problem for Naija. Abi na the small small stealings you dey call corruption? The federal govt of Naija is trying. You no See as Naija has been transformed into Aljana and paradise? Make unna dey enjoy fresh air joo.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U're calling sum1 troublesome wen infact u're one of the most troublesome on nairaland cheesy tongue

Hahahaha see me oh....where did you keep your trouble and i found it? grin grin be careful tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.