Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29564 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Sunymoore(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hell No!

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Blackchampion(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Omoh! see question ooo.
@ Op what happened to blacks?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by gatiano(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
By the special Grace of GOD The creator of the heavens and the earth, The Lord of the worlds, i pray to come back a very black man, blacker than black with a broad nose, lips as fat as jay z, the kinky coily hair, the most beautiful eyes in all of the universe(the black eye surrounded by the bright white and it could be red all the same). with 7.5 ounce of brain but maybe more. what are you talking op? ill be here on earth and in the universe forever and forever. no other race can out live black. I thank GOD that i am black, i am lucky!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
I no even know sef,any race jare as long as say pepper rest
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
am0s: m made of black
wetin wan make my skin dey like chinese pipu skin....wey dier intestine go dey show for body..
like gecko
LMAO! cheesy
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
YEA!over and over again,yea.oh I love the african kinda hair,I love the colour of my skin.I love Africa wink

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Mbediogu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

Abeg wait make I first finish the one wey I don already come.
Ojionu Abagana kajulu ma oga bia Ukwulu ozo, osi ka ya nagodi nke ya bialu abia.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
omg! what a topic...this website has lost it completely. front page? this is as silly as it can get! this thing has contaminated this whole place...what rotten poo.

and i suggest seun needs to do a serious cleaning/detox in here...separate children's/PD patients' handles from normal people's...it's awfully stinking i mean

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by buoye1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love my color nd ll alwys luv 2 b 1 again

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nickz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't know about skin complexion

BUT I'LL WOULD LOVE TO REMAIN IBO
if there's a second coming
#IBM

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by adeokunade: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will rather be a Floyd Mayweather than to be a Christano Ronaldo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Shams218(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
As a black man in a white land.Probably in Saudi or qatar.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
black ?? Yes!!! ..... Nigerian?? Hell No!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
nickz: I don't know about skin complexion
BUT I'LL WOULD LOVE TO REMAIN IBO
if there's a second coming
#IBM
correct Guy

one Ooo mpa for you cool
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sirugos(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black is attitude not a colour.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fairdeal74: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
@OP may you have asked coming back as Nigerian, rather than as a black man.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yea, not because black is beautiful

but, because BLACK IS STRONG cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gosh....i'l love to be black over and over again. Ain't hating d white colour, can only admire bt will always prefer ma dark colour. Really, Black is beautiful! Hehehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nickz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: correct Guy

one Ooo mpa for you cool
abeg what's ooo mpa sad
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
NeduLuiZ: black ?? Yes!!! ..... Nigerian?? Hell No!!!
grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ethicaliyke(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
cool cryWho sent you to collect this statistics huh?........ Meanwhile, I choose to let God decide just as He did cool
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tete7000(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am not made a black Nigerian by chance, it is part of God's grand plan for my life. So why won't I choose to come back another time a black man? However, once I leave this end to God's end, I can't ever venture to come either as white or black. I will choose to remain like Angels. Life is tough. grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by MicroBox: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
No, but a white Muslim
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Sulexis: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
[i][/i]never
kobonaire: There's nothing wrong in reincarnating as a black person .... however there is EVERYTHING wrong in coming back as mr sagamite of NL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
NeduLuiZ: black ?? Yes!!! ..... Nigerian?? Hell No!!!
grin
nickz: abeg what's ooo mpa sad
nwanne ichoro ibi m aka n'ala
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
sure il like to come as a negro........black a.s.s niggas
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nickz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: grin nwanne ichoro ibi m aka n'ala
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by hok4u(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
spotit: omg! what a topic...this website has lost it completely. front page? this is as silly as it can get! this thing has contaminated this whole place...what rotten poo.

and i suggest seun needs to do a serious cleaning/detox in here...separate children's/PD patients handles from normal people...it's awfully stinking i mean

See talk,go create your own website nah,we sabi your type, too serious with life,go hug transformer and next time that you want to call seun,you should add "brother" to it,he his nor your mate.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by lonelydora: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
A big Yes, but certainly not this hell called NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?
I understand we have been insulted humiliated,rejected and classed amongst the lowest species of the human
race but I'll always want to remain a Blackman if there is anything like a second life.
What if the black race becomes the race that says who gets what and what happens ,how many times will you change just to remain amongst the favoured?
Black people once ruled this world in their own capacity.
Do we really want to rule the world given the fact that those that are ruling the world has a lot to contend with?
The Blackman will rise again the moment he stops worshiping false gods from their oppressors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes I would choose to be a black woman again but not a Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.