Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ios 8 Upgrade Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios 8 Upgrade Problems (622 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 OS Upgrade Problems Fixed / Android Lollipop V5.0 Vs IOS 8 / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by 19naia(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
So i have the iPad 4 retina screen from last year with the processor made to run iOS7.. Then when iphone 6 came out, apple sent me an update for iOS 8 and I installed it..
All went to pieces afterwards and only slowly has is returned but with things still not all correct...
They say ios 8 will work on machines made for ios 7 but it is not without problems. My camera is now ios 8 function with added features but it wont let me upload pictures on Nairaland... Also my typing keyboard has been upgraded to ios version but now it behaves strange very often and sometimes the keyboard covers what i am typing and auto fill is now included in the keyboard but also with some issues..
Facebook is not handling it well and some other apps as well.. I understand they must do work to optimize the apps to the new ios 8.

I know they will fix it as they did with problems when i got ios 7, but it will take time and disappointment until they fix it... I never got iphone 6 and I dont really care for the extras given me with upgradeing to ios 8 on my iPad 4 with the processor built for ios 7.

if i knew this before, i would have never clicked the install button for the ios 8 upgrade shocked
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
errrmmmm,ok,but our comments can't help u... can't it be downgraded back to ios7??
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by Kessleek(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Why are you just talking as if apple threw bomb in your tab?

There is a way you can revert to old firmware via erm, is it itunes. Then you can wait for a better update.

TRY SEARCHING FOR IT IN THE WEB THE SOLUTION IS IN MANY SITES. AT LEAST YOUR TAB STILL BROWSES...
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by 19naia(m): 4:56am On Sep 26, 2014
So they just sent me ios 8.0.2 which is a further upgrade with bug fixes and updates.. Only three days after sending ios 8.0.0.. Not bad but i have yet to see what this new update brings.. I expect more fixes will be needed over time...
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by Baadal(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2014
19naia: So they just sent me ios 8.0.2 which is a further upgrade with bug fixes and updates.. Only three days after sending ios 8.0.0.. Not bad but i have yet to see what this new update brings.. I expect more fixes will be needed over time...
Pls give us update let us know......
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by 19naia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Baadal:
Pls give us update let us know......

I think the new ios 8 problem may be mostly for people like me installing it on the devices made for ios7 last years model..
I suspect all is better for people who have the new iphone 6 with the new hardware inside built to handle ios8..

As of now my Ipad is working better with ios 8.0.2 and also my favorite game app has offered me free upgrade to 2nd editon of their game and also included a new game app for free that is similar to what i like.. Flight simulator games..

Let me try post a photo now.. If you dont see any photo below, then know that i still have some problems but my confidence in apple is slowly being restored...

Hmmmm , cant post photos. Is it ios8 or has someone banned me from posting photos on Nairaland?
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by huzyboy: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
I read somewhere that the iOS8 has some bugs and Apple paused the update for the mean time.
Thank God I didn't update

1 Like

Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by 19naia(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
huzyboy: I read somewhere that the iOS8 has some bugs and Apple paused the update for the mean time.
Thank God I didn't update

they have already issued ios 8.0.2 It is the upgrade to the problem plagued ios 8.0.1
Re: Ios 8 Upgrade Problems by 19naia(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
picture

No picture uploading to Naira land. only on Naira land, i can on face book

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung S4 Charging But The Port Shakes Wen Connecting To Pc / How To Root Innjoo T1 / Why Xiaomi CEO, Lei Jun Used The Mi Note To Take A Selfie Instered Of The Mi Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.