Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan (1664 Views)

You Are A Charlatan – Okonjo-iweala Carpets Falana / ICC Probe: Okonjo- Iweala Says Falana ‘integrity-challenged Charlatan’ / A Response To Femi Falana, An Integrity-Challenged Charlatan (ICC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
The popular maxim that says “Like father like son” applies to TB Joshua and his now discredited ministry. We can rightfully say “Like building like pastor”. The recent tragic incident at T B Joshua’s church in Lagos signals the slow and gradual crumbling of a mega charlatanic ministry being spearheaded by one of the most notorious evangelical con artists Nigeria has ever known. 

Prophet T B Joshua

T B Joshua has since the nineties mined the gullibility and nincompoopery of Africans using fake, forged and fraudulent miracles cure claims and prophecies. But it took just a little architectural oversight to expose the schemes and pretensions of this charlatan.
Now does anyone need to prove that TB Joshua is a fake? Does anyone need any additional evidence to show that TB Joshua have no healing or prophetic powers as he claims?

Well if you are still in doubt then just go to Lagos and observe the emergency workers as they search through the rubble of the building that belongs to a man who claims to have supernatural powers. But he could not use the powers to prevent the collapse of his own building. Is that not incredible?

Go to the Synagogue church and witness as rescuers are pulling out dead bodies of people who came all the way from South Africa to receive their healing only to meet their untimely death.

T B Joshua’s Synagogue has turned to a necropolis of miracles and those who came to seek miracles.

I mean here lies a man who shamelessly flaunts his supposed healing powers; a man who claims he could cure all kinds of diseases including HIV and AIDS. Here is a man who claims to have prophesied the death of presidents and celebrities but who could not foresee and prevent the tragedy in his own church?

I mean T B Joshua I want to ask you, what happen to your prophetic sight and sense? You foresaw the death of the president of Malawi right? But you could not foresee the collapse of your own church building and the death of over 100 of your guests? Do you have supernatural powers to foresee anything at all? You certainly don’t. If you do not have spiritual powers as this recent incident has proven, could you please stop presenting yourself as a prophet? 

Could you please stop deceiving people with your so called prophetic claims? “Man of God’ where was your faith healing sting when your building collapsed on September 12?

If you have any real healing powers why have you not healed the wounded right there in your church? Why didn't you resurrect the dead? If you do not have any healing powers as this incident has proved beyond reasonable doubt, is it not high time you are held accountable and get prosecuted just like any other fake healer or doctor? The ruins of your church building will ever remain a testament of your fakery and deceit, a confirmation of your sham bogus powers.

Like his building, prophet TB Joshua is a ‘structure’ waiting to collapse, in fact Joshua’s ministry has starting collapsing.. Like his church building, Joshua’s ministry is founded on a flimsy and fraudulent foundation that cannot withstand the pressure of test and the weight of evidence. But we do not need this scale of tragedy to wake Africans up and put this impostor out of business.

I just wish that many of those who lost their lives had listened to the voice of reason and stayed away from the rickety wobbling evangelical enterprise called the Synagogue in Lagos, Nigeria. I wish the dead had ignored the tele evangelical theatric of TB Joshua on his Immanuel TV and stayed back in their countries and communities. They would have been alive today. Gullibility sucks. In fact gullibility kills particularly at the Synagogue in Lagos.

People can be gullible onto death. And those who are gullible should not only suffer collapse and death, the ministry of those who feed on this destructive virus should suffer the same fate too. So, T B Joshua’s Synagogue and its Satellite affiliate, the Immanuel TV, now it is not your turn to collapse and die.

Leo Igwe is a skeptic from Nigeria

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by ojaydedon(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmmmm
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by Tikitaka(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmmmm
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by olu77(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
This writer is as blunt as a hammer

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
olu77: This writer is as blunt as a hammer

The guy dey vex! grin grin
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
olu77: This writer is as blunt as a hammer
NgeneUkwenu:
The guy dey vex! grin grin
the writer made no sense with his or her comment,all the writer kept saying was that tb is fake but failed to substantiate his claims . He failed to convince ppl why tb is a fake prophet and how his miracles are fake or faked . It is more or less like a personal attack on tb person with a pack of venom

7 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by merieam16(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
*sigh Daris God. excludin d (ooo)
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by moneybag100: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2014
texaco1: the writer made no sense with his or her comment,all the writer kept saying was that tb is fake but failed to substantiate his claims . He failed to convince ppl why tb is a fake prophet and how his miracles are fake or faked . It is more or less like a personal attack on tb person with a pack of venom
Don't mind them...they didn't give us a concrete prove to all these accusations? Is it today we started seeing collapse buildings? It happened in enugu or imo sometimes this year.

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't mind them...they didn't give us a concrete prove to all these accusations? Is it today we started seeing collapse buildings? It happened in enugu or imo sometimes this year.
I think the problem with many members of nairaland is that once they see a long post or coomment they automatically think it makes sense and they will start applauding it, not many people actually take time to dissect a write up and sieve out the tangible points in it

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2014
texaco1: the writer made no sense with his or her comment,all the writer kept saying was that tb is fake but failed to substantiate his claims . He failed to convince ppl why tb is a fake prophet and how his miracles are fake or faked . It is more or less like a personal attack on tb person with a pack of venom
everybody gets personal on the guy. It's pointless to argue why because most people gets angry with wot defies all odds to stay successful even when they think it has no abilities to be..

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: everybody gets personal on the guy. It's pointless to argue why because most people gets angry with wot defies all odds to stay successful even when they think it has no abilities to be..

I was shocked today when I saw a nigerian on sa cable tv etvafrica, lying about tb and the other nigerian peterside idah had to be cautioning him. He said tb sells his holy water for 500 dollars etc. But one thing I have noticed about tb is the more people try to pull him down the higher he goes .maybe if his detractors will just shut up for one year maybe just maybe tb will fall or come down.

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by hushmail: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
i avoid criticizing men of God

bt d op made sense wt his write up

he said TB has been able to predict catastrophies all around d world bt simply failed to predict his church collapse

also as a well known faith healer, he shld have resurected some pple

dats d op opinion, dont know y those criticizing d op fail to understand this
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Anointed Water is 5K
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
hushmail: i avoid criticizing men of God

bt d op made sense wt his write up

he said TB has been able to predict catastrophies all around d world bt simply failed to predict his church collapse

also as a well known faith healer, he shld have resurected some pple

dats d op opinion, dont know y those criticizing d op fail to understand this
that point from the op is pointless. Is tb a god that he must know everything?it is only what God decides to reveal to His prophets that they will know. So because tb has raised some people from the dead ,any dead person can be raised? Even during the time of the apostles people still die and were not raised . Stephen was stoned to death why didn't God save him?and yet God opened the gates of the prison for peter and saved him from herood. When God decides to do soomething no human being can stop him from doing it. If there are more concrete evidences like maybe rituals or juju been done by tb then the op should present it but so far his points are senseless.

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Anointed Water is 5K
go to God and complain
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by PapiWata: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Anointed Water is 5K

What ? Pastor Jaguda's church sells "Anointed" tap water is 5K naira per bottle ? Did I hear you right ?
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
PapiWata:

What ? Pastor Jaguda's church sells "Anointed" tap water is 5K naira per bottle ? Did I hear you right ?

Yes and a carton goes for 3Million Naira!
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2014
That fraudster and murderer that calls himself tbj should be arrested and prosecuted. If his zombie followers like they can follow him to jail, its their business.
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by dridowu: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
This is a personal attack on TB Joshua but y was he able to predict a lot of death but he could not predict the death under its own roof remains the unanswered question.
The FG or LASG MUST prosecute him.
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by Ukutsgp(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
many Nigerians have been brainwashed since 1900.

sometimes i wonder if some people have brains at all.
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
And many lack the mental capacity to present a case with water tight evidences to a very reasonable logical conclusion. People keep shouting fraud fraud .when u ask them what fraud tb has committed the mundane answer they present is he can't raise the dead in his church and he didn't forsee it . I don't know when tb told nigerians that he is God himself. But if he hasn't said that ,then people should just try to readjust their brains and come up with a better argument of how tb is a frauds ter

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2014
The writer of the article is clearly Ibo.

T.B Joshua is clearly Yoruba.

I don't see the Yorubas defending him. But if it had been the other way around....

3 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by hushmail: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
texaco1: that point from the op is pointless. it is only what God decides to reveal to His prophets that they will know.

bros am not a pastor bt i know dat God is always faithful to HIS prophets
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by texaco1: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
hushmail:

bros am not a pastor bt i know dat God is always faithful to HIS prophets
let me give u some examples . John the baptisit was beheaded by a king ,was God not faithful to him? Some few years back there is a church in ibadan called with God prayer ,a portion of their wall fell and killed some ppl does that mean that church is satanic?many pastors were killed by boko haram does that mean they were not serving God? Many prophets in the bible were killed does that mean God wasn't faithful?when job was tested and his children died does that mean job was a sinner? It is written in the bible isaiah 45vs7 “I form the light and create
darkness, I bring prosperity and
create disaster; I, the LORD, do all
these things” I am not saying tb is a man of God ,but if you will accuse him then let ppl do so with cogent proof and evidences
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by goldenval(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
This remind me when the jews told Jesus " You healed ppl, performed miracles and also a king, why can't you do the same now that we have already caught you..... Anyway I guess the writer is possess with the same evil hatred that runs in the jew's blood..

This article didn't make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by hushmail: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2014
texaco1: let me give u some examples . John the baptisit was beheaded by a king ,was God not faithful to him? Some few years back there is a church in ibadan called with God prayer ,a portion of their wall fell and killed some ppl does that mean that church is satanic?many pastors were killed by boko haram does that mean they were not serving God? Many prophets in the bible were killed does that mean God wasn't faithful?when job was tested and his children died does that mean job was a sinner? It is written in the bible isaiah 45vs7 “I form the light and create
darkness, I bring prosperity and
create disaster; I, the LORD, do all
these things” I am not saying tb is a man of God ,but if you will accuse him then let ppl do so with cogent proof and evidences

pls dont get wrong, am not accusing any one

ur examples dont follow, bt since u fail to appreciate wht d original op posted, nothing more to add
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by asadike(f): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
If only my people wil learn.

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

If you have any real healing
powers why have you not
healed the wounded right
there in your church? Why
didn't you resurrect the dead?
If you do not have any healing powers as this incident
has proved beyond reasonable
doubt, is it not high time you
are held accountable and get
prosecuted just like any other
fake healer or doctor?

Does this phrase sound familiar? Mattew 27:39-44 39 Those who passed by insulted him. They shook their
heads 40 and said, "You were going to tear down God's
temple and build it again in
three days. Save yourself! If
you're the Son of God, come
down from the cross." 41 The chief priests together with the
scribes and the leaders made
fun of him in the same way.
They said, 42 "He saved others, but he can't save
himself. So he's Israel's king!
Let him come down from the
cross now, and we'll believe
him. 43 He trusted God. Let God rescue him now if he
wants. After all, this man said,
'I am the Son of God.'" 44 Even the criminals crucified
with him were insulting him
the same way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
This's unnecessary. Give him a break abeg!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu / President Jonathan Campaigns In Half-Empty Stadium In Sokoto / Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.