Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Crazy Professions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Crazy Professions (970 Views)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Honestly the Chinese wont stop to amaze me, i just found out from one of their soap operas a funny and crazy Profession

The Profession goes thus:
A person more like a Marketer would go from client to client helping them with their Anger Mangement, allowing them to; Shout at, kick, hit, slap, beat or just to discurse their problems with him/her inwhich he/she would be timing the client till they are satisfied and ok, the beating would attrack extra fees.

Whats your take on this, can such a profession work in a Country like Nigeria, can you go into such profesion ?
Re: Crazy Professions by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:
Whats your take on this, can such a profession work in a Country like Nigeria, can you go into such profesion ?
Amazing, Nigerians don't have time for such kinda Job unless of course the pay is extremely right !!

I can't go into such profession , na me kill their papa ni grin
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: Amazing, Nigerians don't have time for such kinda Job unless of course the pay is extremely right !!

I can't go into such profession , na me kill their papa ni grin

I tink d pay is high judging from d movie but you'll have to convert Yaun to Naira to know e.g each hit is 100yuan and d guy made more than 2000yuan before he left one of his client and they were all Rich people and he also went to no less than 3 clients in one day. So whats 2000yuan if converted to Naira?
Re: Crazy Professions by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:
I tink d pay is high judging from d movie but you'll have to convert Yaun to Naira to know e.g each hit is 100yuan and d guy made more than 2000yuan before he left one of his client and they were all Rich people and he also went to no less than 3 clients in one day. So whats 2000yuan if converted to Naira?
20,000yuan is just paltry #54,000 on average but there is no Job satisfaction 4 moi in such Job .....

Slap4Money..... Na me make dem vex , let dem keep their money !!
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: 20,000yuan is just paltry #54,000 on average but there is no Job satisfaction 4 moi in such Job .....

Lol, i gues am right in convertn yuan to Naira hav alwasys believe its 1yuan to N1.50k, well dat means he made atleast N3000(2000yuan) a day and he not less dan 3 client, omo d prrofession is crazy but d pay is ok o, dats no less than N7000 a day, if its so everyday dats atleast N140,000 in a month and d chinese works 7days a week, no break which means it would b N7000 * 31 = N217,000. And not * 20days of Nigerian working days
Re: Crazy Professions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:
Lol, i gues am right in convertn yuan to Naira hav alwasys believe its 1yuan to N1.50k, well dat means he made atleast N3000(2000yuan) a day and he not less dan 3 client, omo d prrofession is crazy but d pay is ok o, dats no less than N7000 a day, if its so everyday dats atleast N140,000 in a month and d chinese works 7days a week, no break which means it would b N7000 * 31 = N217,000. And not * 20days of Nigerian working days
wetin u dey calculate na ?

1yuan = #27 approximately .. cheesy ..
Chinese vs Naija economy ? @1.50k grin

2,000 * 27 = #54,000 (daily pay) !

54,000 * 7(a week) = #378,000

378,000*4 = ~1.5m/month

1.5m*12 = #18m/annum !!

And I still say NO !! grin but ..........
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: 20,000yuan is just paltry #54,000 on average but there is no Job satisfaction 4 moi in such Job .....

u wrote N20,000k now not N2000, got me confused
Re: Crazy Professions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:
u wrote N20,000k now not N2000, got me confused
wow, I mistakenly wrote 20k against your 2k but my conversion was still in 2k i.e 54,000k !!

So, the business is lucrative ooo no doubt but you can easily get killed by one rich man whose company woulda catch fire or goods woulda sinked inside Pacific Ocean and you go there , he will just break bottle of champagne on your head !! grin
Re: Crazy Professions by CrazyMan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel: Honestly the Chinese wont stop to amaze me, i just found out from one of their soap operas a funny and crazy Profession

The Profession goes thus:
A person more like a Marketer would go from client to client helping them with their Anger Mangement, allowing them to; Shout at, kick, hit, slap, beat or just to discurse their problems with him/her inwhich he/she would be timing the client till they are satisfied and ok, the beating would attrack extra fees.

Lol...this Chinese people wouldn't cease to amaze me.

I aware of the fact that Nigerians can do anything for money, but this...I simply cannot fathom.
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: wow, I mistakenly wrote 20k against your 2k but my conversion was still in 2k i.e 54,000k !!

So, the business is lucrative ooo no doubt but you can easily get killed by one rich man whose company woulda catch fire or goods woulda sinked inside Pacific Ocean and you go there , he will just break bottle of champagne on your head !! grin

lwkm ooo, he will just strangle one to death, my broda nothing Good comes easy, Lol
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
CrazyMan:
Lol...this Chinese people wouldn't cease to amaze me.

I aware of the fact that Nigerians can do anything for money, but this...I simply cannot fathom.

Abi ooo but i believe some Nigerian wouldn't mind since d pay is very good but d risk....
Re: Crazy Professions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:

lwkm ooo, he will just strangle one to death, my broda nothing Good comes easy, Lol
The worst is where that is your first day on the Job grin
Re: Crazy Professions by shumuel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: The worst is where that is your first day on the Job grin

dat is wen, Gobe + yawa don gas = death without pension

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Were The Steps You Took To Become Your Own Boss? / IFP School MOOC On Sustainable Mobility / Zenith Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.