Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? (944 Views)

How To Make Popcorn In A Pan At Home / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!. / P. Square Popcorn Not From P.square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by onila(f): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
undecided angry

in Naija, all the popcorn I eat was made with sugar

when I tell my white friends we make our popcorn with sugar, dey were scocked
they were like "thats strange"

I really hate oyibo popcorn
I wish we Naija pple can show them the real and best way to prepare popcorn cool Naija4lyfe!
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by zeepatoprick(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2014
I love salted popcorn... Prefer it to dat sugar crap.. Am not white n don't av to be white.... And salted popcorn aint really exclusive to d white folks.. Jst saying..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by EfemenaXY: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Salted popcorn the way. And it's not race specific.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
First time I had sugar popcorn was in Nigeria. I was so confused.

The popcorn I'm used to is buttered and salted. Yummmm

It's not a white thing. It's an "original" thing. You put butter and salt on corn, so when popcorn was invented, they did the same.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeh! Sugar
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Who doesn't lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by tpia6: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2014

really?
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by onila(f): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
tpia6:

really?

yea undecided
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by Mudley313: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
onila: undecided angry

in Naija, all the popcorn I eat was made with sugar

I really hate oyibo popcorn
I wish we Naija pple can show them the real and best way to prepare popcorn cool Naija4lyfe!

I think salted popcorn is an American thing, not a "white" thing. Me I also used to eat sugared popcorn in Naija till I left for the States, not I'm visiting Europe n was shocked to taste sugar in my popcorn
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
salt kwa ...i hate dat.....sugar all d way...i even always ask hope derrs enough sugar in dat thing...before i buy.....sugar and butter yummy!
Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by zeepatoprick(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: salt kwa ...i hate dat.....sugar all d way...i even always ask hope derrs enough sugar in dat thing...before i buy.....sugar and butter yummy!

Dats freaking strange... To hate salted popcorn is like hating sex to me.. U nid to upgrade your taste buds..

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Pple Use Salt To Make Their Popcorn?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Dats freaking strange... To hate salted popcorn is like hating sex to me.. U nid to upgrade your taste buds..
u need to cut off ur tongue ...nymph angry ....my choice not ur goddamn business undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Fresh Bush Meat(grasscutter) In Lagos / Delicious Fried Brown Rice Recipe / Small Chops In Warri,, Ozubi, Ughelli, Sapale,eku ,abraka In Delta Sate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.