Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze (2966 Views)

Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by EbuGeneral(m): 2:32am On Sep 26, 2014
how many of you remember these pictures... Not for the indomie generation.

Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by EbuGeneral(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2014
eze goes to school
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Johnolis(m): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2014
kiss grin cheesy wink smiley
Those macmillian English texts were the bomb.i can still remember vividly in my primary4,how the teacher handed me the text to read the agbo story infront of the class then.i also remember of how mike,agbo's brother came back from oversea and bought gifts for agbo.after reading that,i started wishing that to have an elder brother that would buy gifts for me.,the painting and illustrations in those often threw my tender mind then into imagination and fantasies.
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Johnolis(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Eze goes to school was among the novels that ushered us into jss1 then,though my dad made me to read it and summarise it for him as a holiday assignment before my entrance into secondary school then....some other novels that i wont forget that i read back then are: Eze goes to college,Eze goes to Europe, Born to win, Born to lead, One week one trouble,From grace to grass.Bottled leopard,the smugglers.,there are many more that i cant remember their names.
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by EbuGeneral(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
like serious, then our teacher use to rotate reading the novel in the class.
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Donfamous(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Must u mention d indomie generation,
And when was d beginning of indomie generation
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by timmyboy5050(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Johnolis: Eze goes to school was among the novels that ushered us into jss1 then,though my dad made me to read it and summarise it for him as a holiday assignment before my entrance into secondary school then....some other novels that i wont forget that i read back then are: Eze goes to college,Eze goes to Europe, Born to win, Born to lead, One week one trouble,From grace to grass.Bottled leopard,the smugglers.,there are many more that i cant remember their names.
I so much like one week one trouble, Wilson tagbo goes to school and double trouble..
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Mention(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol... Our childhood was d best!
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Supremor(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Supremor(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ali and Simbi, Edet goes to school, Ralia nd her grandmother love those memories
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by EbuGeneral(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Donfamous: Must u mention d indomie generation,
And when was d beginning of indomie generation
bros sorry o. OK, tummy tummy generation
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by Donfamous(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
EbuGeneral: bros sorry o. OK, tummy tummy generation
this ur name self, symbolises that u are an old man lolz
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by EbuGeneral(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Donfamous: this ur name self, symbolises that u are an old man lolz
my name symbolises, but does my picture do?
Re: how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze by hiphy9: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Edet lives in a calabar,he is 8 yrs old evrymornin he goes 2 schl,bt in d afternun he stays at om.....i can neva 4get those books...seriously dis present generation r missin a lot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Quillbot On Microsoft Word Easily / . / 2010/2011 Neco Gce Result Is Truly Out On Net. Call Now For Any Result Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.