Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. (4494 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by tsolz300: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
2cato: I will suggest the muslims judge their clerics while the christian should judge their clerics. And when it comes to xtian judging their clerics i will score them 80%
but as for the muslims they should start shotting clerics like sheu Gummi the mad cleric
These pieacs was written by a muslim who is sympatetic to BH killing christians.
What is this one saying? undecided
Please write in English..and stop spewing trash
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by MenGoingThereWay: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
People what d OP is trying to say is that what's wrong is wrong or Sin is Sin regardless of who committed it, the religion involved, how it was committed, where it waS committed and the types of sin/wrong doing being committed.

Rather than turn blind eyes to wrong doingS just because of our religion, mentors or believes let uS learn to condemn wrong regardless of who is involved and religion

-MenGoingThereWay

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by mustaphajarmai: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
These people are the boko haram sponsors, god will punish em.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by SporaD8: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Good points; warped logics.
And who makes ordinary xtians to be the Judge over others?
A bigger % of CAN president critics are xtian. Catholics even cite his indulgence in politics as their reason for pulling out of CAN.
With Ps. Chris crisis, only a child without life experience would be quick to judge a husband and wife going through misunderstanding. Am sure its your joy to see homes break!
And for T.B Joshua, the case is going to court. Are the victims not xtians again? of course judgement will be serve and I don't see his many supporters taking to the street in any senseless demonstration or his colleagues in other denominations terming it persecution of xtians.
Citing bokoharam in the context with all these just show how petty and shallow you could go.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2014
MenGoingThereWay: People what d OP is trying to say is that what's wrong is wrong or Sin is Sin regardless of who committed it, the religion involved, how it was committed, where it waS committed and the types of sin/wrong doing being committed.

Rather than turn blind eyes to wrong doingS just because of our religion, mentors or believes let uS learn to condemn wrong regardless of who is involved and religion

-MenGoingThereWay
Thank you. The OP is not justifying boko haram gruesome act! He is just telling us that we should grow above this mediocre "religious bigotry". We should think for ourselves and use common sense, The Quran or Bible cannot think for us, Pastors or Imams shouldn't think for us. Learn to call a spade a spade. Don't let religious affiliations reduced your reasoning capability.

3 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Adwexky(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'll judge this deluded Shecow wannabe. You're a Fool. How did Pastor Chris's divorce affect my life as a Nigerian? Wetin concern me? That's the problem of his followers/Christians. How did his divorce affect the Moslem Community?

In as much as I seriously condemn the deaths at TB Joshua's church I say your a FOol to compare this occurrences with Bokoharam.

You and Shecow have been causing havoc in this country in many ways even politically just to mention a few.

Did any Muslim die in TB Joshua's church you fool? Yet you and shecow slaughter Christians for no reason.

I don't know why the Military do no trace this kind of posts on Nairaland. I'm not sure Shecow is dead because this is a Shecow-like post.

OP thunder strike you there.
This is too much. You Should have upbraid the OP in a polite manner. I don't subject to his post thou, but he/she just expose the content of his/her heart and this kind of person need serious correction and not abuse.
Thanks.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Adwexky(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
thymedcurry:
SIR
TBJ building that collapsed has killed more people than any single Boko haram attack!
Are You Sure, what of the ulterior deeds of BOKO HARAM? We only know the ones will hear or even see peradventure.
The TBJ Church and Boko Haram are two different situations, no match at all.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by rezzy: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:
What is this one saying? undecided
Please write in English..and stop spewing trash

Read it again, i read it twice before i could understand.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Jesusloveyou: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
bashydemy: Trying hard to understand your point up here, I aint BH sympathizer neither will i support any evil act, I am only trying to make us reason better and condemn those needed to be condemn.
none of them commit crime that affect me,except pdp,boko haram and CAN president,that kill millions of innocent soul.for tb joshua,ask God,for chris,don't judge.don't judge means God is d judge.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
ellapius: see oga if u want people to reason then u should know how to beg ur point not comparing such nonsense act of men to the evil created by those men to Boko haram cos u dont no the horrifying experiences families haveze gone thru in the hand of those fool. now u ll say that u re not their sympathizer, why not look for something else to compare wit than BH. let me tell u my friend its either u re one of the BH boys running away after the death of ur oga or u re one of those eeeeediot making money form BH crisis.
Well like i said i aint a sympathizer nor do i support their evil act, I haven't even been to the north and like i said i got this from the internet so get your fact right. Beside the last time i checked BH sponsor are in PDP.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'll judge this deluded Shecow wannabe. You're a Fool. How did Pastor Chris's divorce affect my life as a Nigerian? Wetin concern me? That's the problem of his followers/Christians. How did his divorce affect the Moslem Community?

In as much as I seriously condemn the deaths at TB Joshua's church I say your a FOol to compare this occurrences with Bokoharam.

You and Shecow have been causing havoc in this country in many ways even politically just to mention a few.

Did any Muslim die in TB Joshua's church you fool? Yet you and shecow slaughter Christians for no reason.

I don't know why the Military do no trace this kind of posts on Nairaland. I'm not sure Shecow is dead because this is a Shecow-like post.

OP thunder strike you there.
Thunder strike you entire generation you fool, The $9.3b caught with CAN president that meant for arm purchasing who are they going to use hem to kill? your family abi? you are such a fool and may Ogun bath with your blood for saying that to me... When has it been a crime to see a write up online and share it on NL... may thunder srike you die. goat.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
hummerwise: Chekd ur profile now and I saw ur pix, U look more like a gentle and well informed person 2 me.

But I wonder hw u cud think like this,
Now ur trying to tell us that Killings by Boko Haram are justifiable...am sure if one ur family had bin a victim of this killing By BH, u woudnt av tot of this 2 the extent of creating a thread for it

In as much as I go against attacking pple's personality,,,U deserved every bashing tht comes from this thread,

#Another E-eediots onthe loose
This is another goat that fail to read along the line.. Did you skip where i said i go this online?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Teejizzle:

how did the deaths at TB's church affect you if u r not a member according to ur logic?
You dey mind that goat?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
MenGoingThereWay: People what d OP is trying to say is that what's wrong is wrong or Sin is Sin regardless of who committed it, the religion involved, how it was committed, where it waS committed and the types of sin/wrong doing being committed.

-MenGoingThereWay
May your days be long and may all the good thing you seek in your life come your way... This is one of the people that read and understand the content of a write ups and not some cows that only read and not reason before commenting. Kudos to you jare.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
bashydemy: Thunder strike you entire generation you fool, The $9.3b caught with CAN president that meant for arm purchasing who are they going to use hem to kill? your family abi? you are such a fool and may Ogun bath with your blood for saying that to me... When has it been a crime to see a write up online and share it on NL... may thunder srike you die. goat.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry:
SIR
TBJ building that collapsed has killed more people than any single Boko haram attack!
The fact that TBJ's building collapse killed more people than any single BH attack is really not a factor ma.

First of all, TBJ's building collapse and subsequent 'killing' of people was not intentional----- BH murdered with intent!

TBJ's building collapse by God's grace is not a continuous thing-----BH will continue their attacks unless they are stopped. BH has killed and displaced a couple of thousands since they started(Says presido).

TBJ's building collapse in no way encourages terrorism-----BH is all about terrorising innocent souls.

Manslaughter is different from murder.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thymedcurry(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
candy:
The fact that TBJ's building collapse killed more people than any single BH attack is really not a factor ma.

First of all, TBJ's building collapse and subsequent 'killing' of people was not intentional----- BH murdered with intent!

TBJ's building collapse by God's grace is not a continuous thing-----BH will continue their attacks unless they are stopped. BH has killed and displaced a couple of thousands since they started(Says presido).

TBJ's building collapse in no way encourages terrorism-----BH is all about terrorising innocent souls.

Manslaughter is different from murder.

Madam!
As much as I agree with your post I don't see why it is directed at me.
In case you misunderstood me, the point I was trying to make is, anyone that kills anyone intentionally or not, malicious intent or otherwise is to be prosecuted.
TBJ's church building killed over 90 people...he should be prosecuted!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by akoaki(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
There is no place for honesty and righteouness in nigeria anymore. We are all guilty of this as a result of wrong education , culture and religious orientation. The suffering will continue as long as we continue to talk without acting.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thwarrior72: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't usually curse people, but for comparing the accident that happened in SCOAN with boko harams needless & intentiona killing ....You and ur entire family both ur mothers family will perish in the hands BH or other terrorists organisation before this year runs out.......and peace will elude any remnant of ur lineage until mother earth swallows them and make and end to anything that breaths in ur lineage.

As for that demon u worship called allah & Muhammad the ped..ophile God will punish them a million times
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry:

Madam!
As much as I agree with your post I don't see why it is directed at me.
In case you misunderstood me, the point I was trying to make is, anyone that kills anyone intentionally or not, malicious intent or otherwise is to be persecuted.
TBJ's church building killed over 90 people...he should be persecuted!
Agree.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Jmain: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry:
SIR

This is a very silly point to marshall . .Let us start by asking you how many lives were unfortunately claimed in SCOAN disaster ?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
thwarrior72: I don't usually curse people, but for comparing the accident that happened in SCOAN with boko harams needless & intentiona killing ....You and ur entire family both ur mothers family will perish in the hands BH or other terrorists organisation before this year runs out.......and peace will elude any remnant of lineage until mother earth swallows them and make and end to anything that breaths in ur lineage.

As for that demon u worship called allah & Muhammad the ped..ophile God will punish them a million times
What kind of guy says what you just said ?. That's unnecessary.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thwarrior72: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lucasbalo: What kind of guy says what you just said ?. That's unnecessary.
What did I say? undecided undecided
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by lorddannie: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
bashydemy: WHEN THE CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor
converted two storey building to 6-storey
without
following due process and his building
collapsed to kill
over 100 people, you will say "DON'T
JUDGE".
When a
pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to
purchase
dangerous weapons from a black market,
you will
say "DON'T JUDGE''
.When a pastor's wife file a divorce on
the basis of Adultery of her Husband you
will say "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist
surface in the church to claim his corpse,
you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor divorces twice and
another female member of his
congregation claims She
has had many abortions for him, you will
again say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor and a "Man of God" is
banned from entering UK due to proven
allegations of
extortions of members abroad, you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC
nabbed
him, and He confesses He donated some
millions from
the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said
the money cannot be refunded because it has been
given to "God",you then say "DON'T JUDGE" Then a female
member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor
had carnal knowledge of her in a hotel room in UK
while they went for a trip, she also provided the
recorded voice of
the Pastor begging for sex and saying his
own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say
"DON'T JUDGE" Why then do you condemn
Boko Haram, if you must never judge? Let see
the number of people who will judge me.
why didn't you post the link?

This is a compilation from typical Islamiic fanatics on defamation mission to paint Christians as gullible.

The same hate messages the preach in their gathering. Why didn't you complete your writeup with the hate-filled messages they deliver to you in your covens, or the numerous atrocities committed by ritualist-mallams.

You didn't tell us about the ongoing annihilation and mass murder of your Islamic holy brothers in Iraq; give us a count down of the numerous attrocies of ISIS.

The hate-filled extremist of an OP forgot about the countless nefarious activities of mass murder, genocide, .rap.e, maiming and beheading of the innocent by Alshabab, Alqaeada, Hamaz ISIS, etc threatening world peace and security

You didn't convince us why we should not laugh at weddings or cry at burial. You forgot the familiar virgins fantacies?

You didn't add to your list, the activities of your haramites and fellow Jihadists, doing what allah couldn't do.

The boko haram activities on the pages of national dailies were ommitted from your biased list. You didnt tell us about the BH mallams that ra.ped women and innocent girls several times a day in Sambisa, Gwoza, etc and even got many pregnant with Jihadist b.astards. The wise mallams used condoms

You forgot your pedophilians, marrying underage and divorcing them after they have been well used.

Add the above lines to your compendium!

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thymedcurry(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jmain:

This is a very silly point to marshall . .Let us start by asking you how many lives were unfortunately claimed in SCOAN disaster ?

Google.com undecided
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by major466(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
bashydemy: WHEN THE CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor
converted two storey building to 6-storey
without
following due process and his building
collapsed to kill
over 100 people, you will say "DON'T
JUDGE".
When a
pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to
purchase
dangerous weapons from a black market,
you will
say "DON'T JUDGE''
.When a pastor's wife file a divorce on
the basis of Adultery of her Husband you
will say "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist
surface in the church to claim his corpse,
you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor divorces twice and
another female member of his
congregation claims She
has had many abortions for him, you will
again say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor and a "Man of God" is
banned from entering UK due to proven
allegations of
extortions of members abroad, you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC
nabbed
him, and He confesses He donated some
millions from
the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said
the money cannot be refunded because it has been
given to "God",you then say "DON'T JUDGE" Then a female
member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor
had carnal knowledge of her in a hotel room in UK
while they went for a trip, she also provided the
recorded voice of
the Pastor begging for sex and saying his
own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say
"DON'T JUDGE" Why then do you condemn
Boko Haram, if you must never judge? Let see
the number of people who will judge me.
Terrorists Alert!
Boko Haram commander on the loose!!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by major466(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
2cato: I will suggest the muslims judge their clerics while the christian should judge their clerics. And when it comes to xtian judging their clerics i will score them 80%
but as for the muslims they should start shotting clerics like sheu Gummi the mad cleric
These pieacs was written by a muslim who is sympatetic to BH killing christians.
Nicely put. Muslims are commanded never to criticize their imams. It doesn't matter whether they're good or evil. They're expect to submit to totally to them. Are you surprised why most of them are made to believe the 70 virgins story after killing people in jihad? True Islam at its peak. They're are expected to receive every Islamic doctrines without scrutinizing or asking any questions.
Now compare that to Christianity, every christian is expected to scrutinize and test every Reverend or Pastor to identify wolves in sheep clothing. Christians have the freedom of choice while Muslims do not. Islam is truly a religion of bandage.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
To this OP, Pastor Chris divorce is as bad as boko haram brutality and manslaughter is same as murder!
The closest he got is the CAN President's arms scandal!
I do not meddle in people's personal affairs, so I don't comment on things like Pastors divorce, but to say Christians see nothing wrong in the negligence of SCOAN, CAN president's arms/money laundery scandal, and Pastors sexual escapades is nothing but malicious.

Drawing a parallel line between these and insurgency is nothing but wickedness!
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by hummerwise(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
bashydemy: This is another goat that fail to read along the line.. Did you skip where i said i go this online?

Stewpid idiotic Dude, 4 all the news wey dey dis world, Na dis kin news u see carry...

#odeshi
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by zurine(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
human faililure vs man's inhumanity with man
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by fx45(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2014
omenka: Op I'm sure when you said "waiting for so many bashing" a lot of ethnic zealots must have rushed in here thinking it is a Yoruba Vs Igbo thing, only to be disappointed!!

If your thread runs up to page 1, then you are lucky.
Isn't it for the same ethnic bashing reasons that U flew in here with Ur private jet only to be disappointed. U just aptly described Ur situation. Demented ethnic baboon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / 15 Facts About Coca-cola That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.