Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? (718 Views)

A Little Here And There About Health / Health Effects Of GSM Masts / Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by Venerable612(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
So much of cell phone is new and evolvin and we do not have data's on the ConseQuences of 10,20 or 30 years of exposure to Radio Frequency Energy that they emit.

Frankly enuf, we have up to 3 different Cell towers in my area and the normal IYA KAFILA or BABA ChUKwudi ... Who can neither read nor write is oblivious of the health effects these towers.

Do you kno?

An Israeli study found risk of Cancer quadrupled among people living 350meters of a cell phone transmitter- and seven out of eight cancer victims anr women (long term)
Those within 100 meters level r xposed to radiation at 100 times normal level.

Other studies have found that levels of radiation emitted from cell towers can damage Cell tissues and DNA, causing Miscarraige, suppressing immune functions and causing health problem.

See... www.EMF-Health.com... For more info.

Crux of d Matter: astoundinly govt dosnt reject cell towers based on health risk.
The society gets perfectly fine cell phone receptions bt @ what cost to publics health?

I guess the average citizen has the right to know these basic informations cum cell companies needs to provide health packages for RF resistance to people in d society. After' all these citizens pay for their services....

#MyThoUghTs#
Re: Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by coldfury: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2014
So what you're trying to say is that You want NSP's to pay You for using their services? undecided
Re: Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by econome(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Because we all know the 2face song "all man for himself"
The major problem are yet to be tackled, food, water, power, employement, boko haram, ebola, corruption etc. And u are there worying about gsm..na byforce make u use fone?
Even one of the high rank communication officer denied his statement about gsm-cancer
Re: Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by Venerable612(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2014
econome: Because we all know the 2face song "all man for himself"
The major problem are yet to be tackled, food, water, power, employement, boko haram, ebola, corruption etc. And u are there worying about gsm..na byforce make u use fone?
Even one of the high rank communication officer denied his statement about gsm-cancer

broz.. No b fite o.

i guess ur last coment sums it up. People nid tu know d long term effects of dese cell towers.

Funny enuf...am nt a science student. Buh i kno a bit about dz RadioFrequency stuffs. So much dat Xray's also kill certain cells(i guess).

Nd if i got u rite... We shudnt wori abt our susceptibility to Cancer? #funny#
Re: Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by econome(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fight ke! Who know whether ur best friend na Mike Tyson? Na play I deh play o!!
Venerable612:

broz.. No b fite o.

i guess ur last coment sums it up. People nid tu know d long term effects of dese cell towers.

Funny enuf...am nt a science student. Buh i kno a bit about dz RadioFrequency stuffs. So much dat Xray's also kill certain cells(i guess).

Nd if i got u rite... We shudnt wori abt our susceptibility to Cancer? #funny#
Re: Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? by Venerable612(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
econome: Fight ke! Who know whether ur best friend na Mike Tyson? Na play I deh play o!!

lolzz...

(1) (Reply)

Go here / How Much Is DNA And Where Is D Best Place To Do D Test / The Aspirin Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.