Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Is It A Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Disease (1167 Views)

looking Older Than Your Age Is It A Disease Or A Curse? / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / is Your Big Nyansh (buttocks) a Disease Or An Asset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Disease by Radiokilar: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Why do Ladies like foaming english when guys stop them,in public places etc which most of them wouldn't even want to listen to you even becos ur english is not good *i don tire oooooo shey english na by force?
Re: Is It A Disease by Missonas(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
It must be a diseaseses grin
Re: Is It A Disease by Beennkumar(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
cry cry

Benedict wept! cry
Re: Is It A Disease by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
You too foam english kwanu
Hia grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Disease by solomonbrown64: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
....Help yourself first, before complaining.
Re: Is It A Disease by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Yes. It was a diseases. Your name ought to be Englishkiller.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Disease by 1one: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Do they foam it from their mouth? undecided

Or

Do they foam it from their blouse undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Disease by 1one: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
ismokeweed: Yes. It was a diseases. Your name ought to be Englishkiller.

I don laugh so tey water dey ommot from my EYESESESES.

gringringringrin
Re: Is It A Disease by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2014

It is finished!

Re: Is It A Disease by 100Cents: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Radiokilar: Why do Ladies like foaming english when guys stop them,in public places etc which most of them wouldn't even want to listen to you even becos ur english is not good *i don tire oooooo shey english na by force?

What can a lady do than to foam English

That awkward moment she is being toasted by an illiterate..

English, why have you forsaken this guy ?
Re: Is It A Disease by Ishilove: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Radiokilar: Why do Ladies like foaming english when guys stop them,in public places etc which most of them wouldn't even want to listen to you even becos ur english is not good *i don tire oooooo shey english na by force?
English na by force. If you stop a girl and say:

You: Hey girl

Girl: What?

You: Hey baby, I wanna spokes to you. I wanna knew your name. I wanna fell in love.

What do you think her reaction will be? If I were to be the girl, I will go and wash my head in Ogunpa River so that bad English niggas like you will not look my way again. It Is better to speak to her in your native language than disorganise her ears with ibon weyrey angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Disease by lawkie77(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2014
she foam english,u self foam grammar atleast all na detergent,

1 Like

Re: Is It A Disease by Radiokilar: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Ok but I need to confess guys this is wat happend to me ooooo
(but guys do u think I should make the story a front page? I need idea on that one)
My story is so funny and sad
I work hard atleast get average money to spend for girls but one of my guy were travel out come back from US nd UK (NOTE:he was deported ooooo) no money na me dey carry am flex nd other things
BuT 5 girls have dated always run for him even the last one wey like money left me for him chai becos of his FORiEgn accent and maybe his handsome nd WTF reasons I don't know but HE'S DEported with no money.chai I don't taya oooooooo the girls tell me to be like him first before the could date me back can it be true
Abeg do girls like guys becos of he's UK/US experience I need advices ideas views eTc
Re: Is It A Disease by pansophist(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Colonial mentality
Re: Is It A Disease by onstelly(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
jmoore:
It is finished!

Gbam
Re: Is It A Disease by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

I don laugh so tey water dey ommot from my EYESESESES.

gringringringrin
Take am easy make u no fall down and start foaming
Re: Is It A Disease by 1one: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Take am easy make u no fall down and start foaming

Chaiii gringrin
Re: Is It A Disease by lawrenceunaa: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Missonas: It must be a diseaseses grin
u don add 'es' salt to diseases lol
Op if ur crush to like english make u too de form phonée(phonetic) cheesy

BTW edit the topic
Re: Is It A Disease by Charles4075(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why the girl nor go form when you talk like this-

1 Like

Re: Is It A Disease by Radiokilar: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: u don add 'es' salt to diseases lol
Op if ur crush to like english make u too de form phonée(phonetic) cheesy

BTW edit the topic
Lolz To what oohhhh??
Re: Is It A Disease by idu1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wetin dis guy dey talk sef?
Re: Is It A Disease by 100Cents: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
idu1: Wetin dis guy dey talk sef?

Mental problem.
Re: Is It A Disease by Radiokilar: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
idu1: Wetin dis guy dey talk sef?
Read nah u no fit understnd?
Re: Is It A Disease by zyzxx(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
chaiiiii dia ris God oooo

op i pitty u ooo
Re: Is It A Disease by MrCork: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014

...see yor head like fanta bottle...so u r one of those Homebase Nigeria boys to talk to white women in pigeon English?..abi?

....u angry at all females cox they spek to u in English....u didn't attend sckool/ (no offense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Is It A Disease by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Radiokilar: Ok but I need to confess guys this is wat happend to me ooooo
(but guys do u think I should make the story a front page? I need idea on that one)
My story is so funny and sad
I work hard atleast get average money to spend for girls but one of my guy were travel out come back from US nd UK (NOTE:he was deported ooooo) no money na me dey carry am flex nd other things
BuT 5 girls have dated always run for him even the last one wey like money left me for him chai becos of his FORiEgn accent and maybe his handsome nd WTF reasons I don't know but HE'S DEported with no money.chai I don't taya oooooooo the girls tell me to be like him first before the could date me back can it be true
Abeg do girls like guys becos of he's UK/US experience I need advices ideas views eTc
You lack one of the basic skills in English - Writing. Is this how you talk? And you expect ladies not to 'foam'?
English is not by force.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Blind? (the Most Debatable Love Question) / She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? / She Refused Selling Alomo Bitter To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.