Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... (4918 Views)

Cheap Etisalat Data Bundle For Mtn Sme Data-share Customers / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Chikebrain: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Get data on MTN, Etisalat and GLO. Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheap-mobile-data-1gb-n1299
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by LaconicINC: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hadecunleh it is,
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by nani667: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rooneyboy is great.... He's pretty new to the biz but I can assure you he has the best prices currently.... I just got 2GB MTN data from him......not to mention that he gave out 500MB free to loads of people before he started selling data (although I missed the free 500MB sad ) ... He's tested and trusted... Best and cheapest prices currently smiley
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by babs4u: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2015
PowerHQ has not send my 1GB after transferring 1200 to them via internet banking
Its up to a week now

1 Like

Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Stamford007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rooneyboy is the main man for me
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by phiszo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stamford007:
please give me his contact. i need to buy data.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by madjnr: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
The shit is real... I use to be skeptical about it but not anymore
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Rooneyboy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stamford007:

Oh boss man , I'm really grateful for the mention , I've made a pledge and promise on NL on so many occasions that my data is going to be the cheapest one wld ever get anywhere.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Rooneyboy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
nani667:
Rooneyboy is great.... He's pretty new to the biz but I can assure you he has the best prices currently.... I just got 2GB MTN data from him......not to mention that he gave out 500MB free to loads of people before he started selling data (although I missed the free 500MB sad ) ... He's tested and trusted... Best and cheapest prices currently smiley

Thanks boss man , and believe u me, I'm making efforts on more permanent reduction in weeks to come .
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Rooneyboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
DidiLove1:
I personally recommend luluosas. Been buying from him in the last two months and no issues at all. He will also inform you of the validity period which in my experience has ranged from 26 days to 31 days. Nice guy.

Have u ever tried rooneyboy and his pricing

Give him a try and u'll be surprised @ what you've wasted and missed thus far.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by chillykelly86(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
babs4u:
PowerHQ has not send my 1GB after transferring 1200 to them via internet banking
Its up to a week now

After making payment, did you send your details to our service line - 08130268295? In order to process your order, we usually need your payment details along with the number you want the data on, unless the number is included as a comment in the credit notification.

Kindly forward same details to our service line and 08034424683.

So sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks.
-PowerHQ
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Mustiboy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
megafox:
OCTAVO is very friendly. I have been recommending him to people. But dude should reduce price.

EnterPRO is real and sales very cheap...but e be like the guy the vex much or maybe i misunderstood his hard voice. He is good to buy from i just bought 250MB for N300 airtime i sent to him.
as in im too dey vex. He's very strict guy and he's not customer friendly but have no choice but to buy from him
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by EnterPRO: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mustiboy:
as in im too dey vex. He's very strict guy and he's not customer friendly but have no choice but to buy from him

lol, no vex sir.

pls lemme know its you when next we chat.

thanks
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Mustiboy(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2015
EnterPRO:

lol, no vex sir.

pls lemme know its you when next we chat.

thanks
okay, no p, my mb is almost exhausted so i'm gonna be needing another soon

1 Like

Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by sanandreas(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Peejay is reliable. Buy from her.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Mitchely: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
I suggest all the confirmed SME data sellers with their contacts and mode of payment(ie acct no and banks) be pegged on the 1st page of the post by op. This will go a long way in helping us easily reach them. I have used Rooneyboy and Chuksworld......but still searching for one with an Access bank acct to make easy my bank transfers and avoid the interbank fees paid at each purchase!
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Rooneyboy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mitchely:
I suggest all the confirmed SME data sellers with their contacts and mode of payment(ie acct no and banks) be pegged on the 1st page of the post by op. This will go a long way in helping us easily reach them. I have used Rooneyboy and Chuksworld......but still searching for one with an Access bank acct to make easy my bank transfers and avoid the interbank fees paid at each purchase!

How swift was Rooneyboy's delivery ?
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by OCTAVO: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mitchely:
I use Access bank. Contact me. Check my profile for contact details. Thanks.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Mitchely: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rooneyboy:

How swift was Rooneyboy's delivery ?
very swift and good pricing, just the interbank charges that is making me look elsewhere!
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by Mitchely: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
OCTAVO:

I use Access bank. Contact me. Check my profile for contact details. Thanks.
Noted.
Re: MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... by OCTAVO: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mitchely:
very swift and good pricing, just the interbank charges that is making me look elsewhere!
Ok, will offer a price match. wink
Mention your nairaland handle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, NIN Issues! How Can I Unlink My Number From Another Person’s NIN? / How To Restore Android Phones To Original Default State! / I Entered Opay N10 Yesterday. Ans Discussed With The Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.