Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot (10902 Views)

Unlock Your Modem Here / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
I unlock all modem brand including Glo,Mtn,Etisalat and airtel Zte mifi mf60, Huwei and so on for just 2,000 naira only. Contact me on 07060636324 or 08054712893. Unlock your modem sharp sharp and use all network sim card on it.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014
sunnysunny: I unlock all modem brand including Glo,Mtn,Etisalat and airtel Zte mifi mf60, Huwei and so on for just 2,000 naira only. Contact me on 07060636324 or 08054712893. Unlock your modem sharp sharp and use all network sim card on it.

Na wa for you .you won make am buy force.I I add anoda 2000 I don buy anoda one
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2014
sunnysunny: I unlock all modem brand including Glo,Mtn,Etisalat and airtel Zte mifi mf60, Huwei and so on for just 2,000 naira only. Contact me on 07060636324 or 08054712893. Unlock your modem sharp sharp and use all network sim card on it.

Don't fool your self you got the unlock code from this web site. huaweicodecalculator.com
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=azuson]

Don't fool your self you got the unlock code from this web site. huaweicodecalculator.com[/quote

No bro. am a dc unlocker agent. So don't judge too quick. Huawei calculator don't work with zte mifi. Think well
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
azuson:

Bro for your information. You are talking of just ordinary modem. I am most talking of mifi hot spot which cost 15k and above. Don't just talk any how
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by gentleblaq: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chief hacker you fit unlock my Huawei Ecc6 Visafone modem......I go give u 2k immediately
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
gentleblaq:
Chief hacker you fit unlock my Huawei Ecc6 Visafone modem......I go give u 2k immediately
yes now
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by dazekid(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
You don't have any testimonies or vouches, I will drop my modem details, if you can unlock it, I will vouch for your services here and anywhere else you open a thread. cool cool cool
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
dazekid:
You don't have any testimonies or vouches, I will drop my modem details, if you can unlock it, I will vouch for your services here and anywhere else you open a thread. cool cool cool
ok. now you don see babu abi. Not only should u send ur modem serial but also send the useless modem itself
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by dazekid(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
sunnysunny:
ok. now you don see babu abi. Not only should u send ur modem serial but also send the useless modem itself

Lmao, joined since 2013 and have just 55 posts and then think someone would just come and pay you for something that is done remotely... I pray o. You are even using DC unlocker, good to know, thanks for mentioning it, I'd just get the tool myself rather than pay you.

But as a Nigerian who likes to support other people's hustles, here's the deal, I have a swift nomad and the wifi router, unlock one and I'd pay for the other.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
dazekid:

Lmao, joined since 2013 and have just 55 posts and then think someone would just come and pay you for something that is done remotely... I pray o. You are even using DC unlocker, good to know, thanks for mentioning it, I'd just get the tool myself rather than pay you.

But as a Nigerian who likes to support other people's hustles, here's the deal, I have a swift nomad and the wifi router, unlock one and I'd pay for the other.
hahaha. Why don't u tell SWIFT or ZTE to send u one free modem so that u can pay for the other one or tell them to unlock it for u. Better still go to mtn shop and take one android free and then pay for the other one. CCTV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by dazekid(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
sunnysunny:
hahaha. Why don't u tell SWIFT or ZTE to send u one free modem so that u can pay for the other one or tell them to unlock it for u. Better still go to mtn shop and take one android free and then pay for the other one. CCTV

In that case, I'd just get DC unlocker and do the unlocks myself, probably even help some people unlock for free coz I don't see myself paying to someone who has no reputation on nairaland, it just ain't gonn happen even if it's just 2k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
dazekid:

In that case, I'd just get DC unlocks and do the unlocks myself, probably even help some people unlock for free coz I don't see myself paying to someone who has no reputation on nairaland, it just ain't gonn happen even if it's just 2k.
look at your life you poor thing. So its becos of reputation that u came on nairaland. have u become nairaland president or what. My friend go and sleep. When u wake up let me know. Way d money way dey ur hand self. U that can't afford to go n buy an unlocked mifi. U are busy begging for free unlocking now u are talking of dc unlocker. Mumu se na from Sambisa forest u come from?
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by dazekid(m): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2015
sunnysunny:
look at your life you poor thing. So its becos of reputation that u came on nairaland. have u become nairaland president or what. My friend go and sleep. When u wake up let me know. Way d money way dey ur hand self. U that can't afford to go n buy an unlocked mifi. U are busy begging for free unlocking now u are talking of dc unlocker. Mumu se na from Sambisa forest u come from?

Lmao, I bought a swift wifi router and a swift nomad and the best you could come up with is I can't afford to buy an unlocked mifi grin grin grin really nigga. I am not begging for free unlocking, if you get someone who can vouch for you who is reputable on this forum then I'd patronize your service immediately, it's that simple.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
dazekid:

Lmao, I bought a swift wifi router and a swift nomad and the best you could come up with is I can't afford to buy an unlocked mifi grin grin grin really nigga. I am not begging for free unlocking, if you get someone who can vouch for you who is reputable on this forum then I'd patronize your service immediately, it's that simple.
haha. U need someone to vouch for me... Call 180 bro. You will get someone right there. I gat no time. Party time
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Chukslar: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Sunnysunny just help the guy (dazekid) naa.

No bi only you sabi unlock modems ohhh.

I dont mean to gate crash into your tread but Nairaland community was built for information decimation and helping one another.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Chukslar: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015

I dont mean to gate crash into your tread but Nairaland community was built for information decimation and helping one another.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Chukslar: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2015

Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by sunnysunny(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chukslar:

ok I don hear
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2015
sunnysunny:
I unlock all modem brand including Glo,Mtn,Etisalat and airtel Zte mifi mf60, Huwei and so on for just 2,000 naira only. Contact me on 07060636324 or 08054712893. Unlock your modem sharp sharp and use all network sim card on it.
I sent u mail regardn ur most recent topic.. Pls reply
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Niiade(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
can you unlock my swift nomad and if you do hope the swift will still work on it. thanks waiting called all your number not going
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by nosingwa: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THE UNLOCK CODE OF THIS ETISALAT BOUND MIFI MODEM? PLEASE!

IMEI: 862774027015962
MODEL: MF83M
MAKE: ZTE

My e-mail: nosakhareuwagboe@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by holusormi(m): 2:01am On Apr 05, 2016
nosingwa:
CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THE UNLOCK CODE OF THIS ETISALAT BOUND MIFI MODEM? PLEASE!

IMEI: 862774027015962

My e-mail: nosakhareuwagboe@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Yeah bro
Unlock code : 1234567890

Thank me later
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
holusormi:

Yeah bro
Unlock code : 1234567890

Thank me later

brother, please extend the blessing to me too

IMEI: 862774027150249

Etisalat Mifi

Thank You!
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by holusormi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
spiritfada:

Etisalat Mifi

Thank You!

Okay bro ...0987654321
Since we have all decided to be mad grin
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Niiade(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kindly unlock
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by olabest(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=holusormi post=44553007]

Okay bro ...0987654321
Since we have all decided to be mad grin[/quotePls help me with this Etisalat mifi E5331
IMIE 860667013783605
S/no A9R4C13606003369
thanks.
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by olabest(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=spiritfada post=44547575]

Etisalat Mifi

Thank YouPls help me with this Etisalat mifi E5331
IMIE 860667013783605
S/no A9R4C13606003369
thanks.quote]
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by shamecurls(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2016
!
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2016
holusormi:

Okay bro ...0987654321
Since we have all decided to be mad grin

Not funny at all....thought u wanted helping! I wont insult u for your childish attitude
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=olabest post=44565077][/quote]

Don't bother tagging that nincompoop... does 1234567890 and 0987654321 looks like an unlock code? Only jackass behaves as such!
Re: Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot by holusormi(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2016
spiritfada:

Not funny at all....thought u wanted helping! I wont insult u for your childish attitude

Gerrout .... Y'all always looking for free stuff ,, nigger get your ass out and go pay to unlock your modem ... Mstcheww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Unveils Nexus 7 Android Tablet / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / How To Use Google Mapmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.