Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Should I Forgive Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Forgive Him (1250 Views)

Mukina2 Plz Forgive Me / Should I Forgive Him? / What Is The Greatest Offence You Will Never Forgive Him/her.i Mean Your Guy/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Him by lovestinks(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]

HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE.My ex boyfriend who left me for my own friend about six months ago,really broke my heart i mean the works.ie took sleeping pill 4 weeks,lost about 6kg in 2months,listened to all the old love songs possible.cried mysef to sleep for months.infact u name it i did it.now out of the blues he is back and begging me to come back and start afresh.the painfull thing is am just starting 2 recover and get over him and now he is back again.how do i forgive such a thing, the issues am having is

1.he dumped me really bad.u know like being with her in public and ignoring me,not taking my calls etc
2.how can i ever trust him again
3.wats the possibility it wont happen again
4.he broke an unwritten rule in dating.thou shall not date ur partners friends,family and enimies
5.he said so many terrible things about me to his friends
6.he took back all the stuffs he gave me 4 my birthday,chrismas etc

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WAT TO DO, I AM REALLY CONFUSED
Re: Should I Forgive Him by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
You're confused? ? ? Huh? U listed all the wrongs he did and U're still Confused? Please go over your list and ask Urself if you want to go through all that again? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Him by ikamefa(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2006
u need someone to tell u what to do? shocked OK
i am going to tell you what to do , take him back pretend nothing ever happened, in fact if he cant come back quick enough go and offer yourself to him immediately.
As for your friend who snatched him in the 1st place, throw a sista thank you party for her spend all your hard earned money on her too .

that should do the trick , am sure finally your heart would be at rest smiley
Re: Should I Forgive Him by Damest09(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
Take him back and let him enjoy being back with you and dump him right back and let it hurt him so much that he won't do it to any other person. Or Don't get with him at all cause the list you made is hurtful and there is the possibility that he will do it again.
Re: Should I Forgive Him by eveseh(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
forgive him if u want
Re: Should I Forgive Him by Efani(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2006
try n get wit me so i can whup his a$$
Re: Should I Forgive Him by edygirl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2006
Don't go back to him. He doesn't love you. He probably lost his friend and want you for a cover up till he finds another person. Don't go back becuase he will do it over and over again. Be watchful. He doesn't love you.He may be missing sex now and need you now but not necessarily that he wants you. Ok get it? He needs you now but he doesn't want you. OK
Re: Should I Forgive Him by desiree(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2006
I think you should find yourself another guy, cuter and loaded of course then act like you might take him back, then let your new guy pop into the scene---BOI that is going to shock the heck out of him. cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, you don't want people like him around you, the situation should be clear as water to you now, he has no feelings for you--move on with your life.
Re: Should I Forgive Him by cocopops(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2006
I urge you to forgive him.

Because we never know when we would be in need of forgiveness ourselves.

However, for your own emotional and mental health, I would advice you not to succumb to his requests to rekindle the relationship.

That said, YOU and YOU alone know deep deep down what you ought to do - whatever it is, pray over it and go with it!
Re: Should I Forgive Him by kiki(f): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2006
Girl what d hell u axin forgive him? girl u ain't suppose 2 be axin 4 this shi t everything he did u need 2 put your foot up in his ass and send that bitch away your ass need 2 move on dere are a lot of guys out dere don't wait on his ass
Re: Should I Forgive Him by chinani(f): 3:35am On Jul 30, 2006
lovestinks:

[color=#000099][/color]

HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE.My ex boyfriend who left me for my own friend about six months ago,really broke my heart i mean the works.ie took sleeping pill 4 weeks,lost about 6kg in 2months,listened to all the old love songs possible.cried mysef to sleep for months.infact u name it i did it.now out of the blues he is back and begging me to come back and start afresh.the painfull thing is am just starting 2 recover and get over him and now he is back again.how do i forgive such a thing, the issues am having is

1.he dumped me really bad.u know like being with her in public and ignoring me,not taking my calls etc
2.how can i ever trust him again
3.wats the possibility it wont happen again
4.he broke an unwritten rule in dating.thou shall not date your partners friends,family and enimies
5.he said so many terrible things about me to his friends
6.he took back all the stuffs he gave me 4 my birthday,chrismas etc

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WAT TO DO, I AM REALLY CONFUSED

Been there baby girl. Just keep your head up.

My advice: Stay away! He's no good. He doesn't deserve you & you know it.

Listen to more songs: "Never Again" Justin Timberlake, Common, IndiaAire & anything else that makes you feel better

But please don't go back to this dude. It'll only mean more heartache! Be brave.
Re: Should I Forgive Him by kalbeni(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2006
like smone said,u need to forgive him but it is not necessary u date him again cos, it will only cause u more heartbreak than the first one.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Vs Shell: Which Offers Better Future Prospects For A Starter. / When Will You Write Your Will? / Video : Man High On Drugs, Climbs Electricity Pylon And Gets Blown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.