Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums (44490 Views)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by duni04(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Optimisticgondy: Thanks my brother. I also live in Ekiti, in fact, I just left Ado around 4pm yesterday. APC should be blamed for the present problem in Ekiti. I don't know why they are not contented with people's choice; people voted for Fayose cos they are fed up of their hypocritical rule, forming I HOLY PASS and yet, they went ahead to collude with E-11 group who are not even up to 0.00001% of Ekiti population to challenge Fayose's eligibility to contest as governor.
Even many APC's supporters are fed up of these senile babas who call themselves E-11. They should leave Ekiti to the choice we've made abi Na dem only be electorates for Ekiti ni?
Last bullet: Any student who has E in 11 subjects should be seriously dealt with.
Bros i don't get you.Their crime is that they had the audacity to challenge fayose's eligibility or what? If Fayose was truly clean why would he be worrying about a silly court case or is it now ok to unleash thugs on judges because you want to prove that you're not as timid as Segun Oni?
This Fayose guy hasn't even been sworn in and he's already causing chaos. I wonder what will happen when he's governor. People have forgotten that even obasanjo, the grandfather of thugs, couldn't stand fayose's thuggery and had him removed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
NeuroBoss: It's barely two months away
and Ekiti is getting served
already. This will be another
bumpy 4 year ride. I wish them
good luck.
Welcome Fayose, the Òsòkòmolè.

Oshokomole! What type of governor should be having an appellation like that anyway? He is a thug.

PDP.....Party of Devious People.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by akumada1: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: All hail the killer party!!
Apc started it @ first

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
maslong: why is it that when ever an APC element loses an election they try every thing possible to make the place ungovernable. why, why and why angry angry

Friend, this is the poser for the blind supporters of that destructive and violent party. Anyway, it goes by the saying that "show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are". Only those whose lives are characterised by lies, deceits, arm twisting, rumour mongering, holier-than-all and other social vices will always go by APC and its ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by happykidArotiba(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon:

I suppose you are not Patrick Obaiagbon
guessed as much.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kendraloops(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
psalmuelwater: Well the positive from this action is dat d test am suppose to write today wz automatically suspended,lecturers no fit come school. BTW with the look of things,I tink ds is just d beginning,apc's office in adk has been burnt. #IloveEKITIpolitics #alwaysFullOfDRAMA

lol, lazy pikin. A friend of mine just secured a teaching job at Ado, though yet to resume. I fear for her o.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Funjosh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blame it on EBOLA grin
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by 9jauk: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Soul

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Chinom(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agberos running things in the SW since 1924....
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Olawaleslimfit(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
The state government has declared a 7 to 7 curfew.......
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
modestdude: GROUP WANTS JUDGE INVESTIGATED

The Ekiti Movement for Good Governance (EMGG) has called on the National Judicial Council (NJC) to sanction Justice Olusegun Ogunyemi, over his controversial handling of the suits filed on behalf of the Ekiti-11 by a member, Mr. Femi Ajakaiye and a similar matter filed by the Citizen Political Party, challenging Ekiti Governor-Elect, Mr Ayodele Fayose’s eligibility to contest the June 21, 2014 governorship election.

The group, which said it was curious that a judge would rule on Preliminary Objections, move to begin hearing and conclude the hearing of the suits in one day, added that; “Justice Ogunyemi must be made to explain the urgency in the matter since Fayose that the suits were aimed at preventing from contesting the election had already contested the election and won.”

In a release issued on Tuesday, by EMGG and signed by its Secretary, Dr Abiodun Aina, the group called on the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar to save Ekiti people from being short-changed by the All Progressives Congress (APC), using corrupt men of the Ekiti State judiciary like Justice Ogunyemi.

Describing Justice Ogunyemi as a judge who thrives in corruption, EMGG said; “Evidence of Justice Ogunyemi’s underhand deals abounds in the number of properties that he owns in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital alone. The judge has no fewer than 10 mansions in Ado-Ekiti alone.

“Justice Ogunyemi has a mansion at NTA area in Ado-Ekiti, two mansions at Ekute area of Ado-Ekiti, another two at Ajilosun area and one directly opposite Olujoda Hotel, Ado-Ekiti and the question is; how was he able to acquire all these properties if not through judicial corruption?”

The EMGG, which accused Justice Ogunyemi of collecting over N70 million bribe from the APC-led government in Ekiti State, said; “From what happened yesterday, it was obvious that Justice Ogunyemi was desperate to ‘deliver’ as he had promised those who paid him to use his judicial powers to achieve what they could not achieve through the ballot boxes.

“The plot was simple. On October 15, 2014, Justice Ogunyemi will deliver his kangaroo judgment, declaring Fayose as unqualified to contest the June 21 election and that Speaker of the State House of Assembly should be sworn in as Acting Governor on October 16, 2014.

“By delivering the judgment on October 15, 2014, there won’t be room for appeal and the APC’s objective of throwing Ekiti State into chaos would have been achieved.

“The CJN must therefore save Ekiti State from an impending chaos by calling Justice Ogunyemi to order because if what happened in Ado-Ekiti on Monday is anything to go by, Ekiti will burn should anything be done against the mandate freely given to Fayose by the people of Ekiti.”

Maybe the senseless APC warriors will have a take home from this. This maybe the end of Fayemi's political career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by oduastates: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Delerichard: i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!

They do not have to come from Ekiti to know that the state is backward.
beer palour everywhere and backward mentality.
Ekiti diaspora avoid visiting the shithole as much as possible.
The intelligent ones migrate out of that state in droves.
You think investor will come to a state governed by rogues and thugs?
A thug who beats up a judge.
the fact is no one will take Ekiti seriously.
In the 21st century, you are voting someone who moves around with thugs.
The rule of the agberos
Someone is trying to buy time by causing havoc in the state and disrupting the normal flow of events e.g the court proceedings.
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Abegi @olad if at all will allow that omisore the thuggery breeder niii osun state would av been in violence by now as what is happening in ekiti now fayose all his thug in his lagos residence thugs surround his out he can't do anything without engaging thugs in his work. fayemi will surely be vindicated in d court of law.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Opiosko: APC handiwork. They would pull the house down on everyone if the don't have their way

.[color=#006600][/color]

Absolutely seconded.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Orunto: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is very good indeed, provided they are not bokoharam.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Adeoba10(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
moscobabs: I just woke up now...let me quickly go and hug transformer then I will come back and comment.

pls who is Ekiti state Elected Gov?
Guy, d money wey dey with no fit buy black troussers n top plus candle o. abeg no hug transformer o.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Olad u don't av evidence to buttress ur points here how could fayose order thugs to beat up a judge and tore his suite in d Court of law fayose will hear am how could fayose cause violence in area of d state because of thuggery act he embibe .let's me tell u here @olad u can't be successful by eating and dining with thugs that's while omisore is not successful in politics u can't be harassing d electorates with thugs and u say u govt.will be peaceful no way.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
that's what they do in anambra,ekiti,osun and Niger state staging thugs into action to destabilize d peace that's raining in d state God won't allow them ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I haven't hear in my life since I was born been hear peaceful leader aiding violence and thuggery in d society it's d PDP govt u will be this sort of news.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by mama2twinsbolaj(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
campustv: The Report coming in From the Ekiti State Capital Ado Ekiti confirmed that the NURTW members has taking over the state distrupting activities causing crisis this morning, this is as a result of the dead of a prominent NURTW memnber who was alleged shot at a range over nite.....
nah wah o
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
The way fayemi is setting
the whole state into
jeopardy because of his 'do
or die' to stay after his
0/16 election, God will set
His wrath upon him and his
people, including the bribed
judges staining the
Judiciary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by fxskye: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blaqsmith: Can't Fayemi maintain his gentlemanly and sportsmanship attitude till the end of his shambolic tenure? ??

And violence dominates his regime?

Think straight man. These are preliminary show to usher in a thuggery regime.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by aljharem(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC is the violent party here. They killed 4 in Lagos, 1 in osun, 1 in ekiti
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
duni04:
Bros i don't get you.Their crime is that they had the audacity to challenge fayose's eligibility or what? If Fayose was truly clean why would he be worrying about a silly court case or is it now ok to unleash thugs on judges because you want to prove that you're not as timid as Segun Oni?
This Fayose guy hasn't even been sworn in and he's already causing chaos. I wonder what will happen when he's governor. People have forgotten that even obasanjo, the grandfather of thugs, couldn't stand fayose's thuggery and had him removed.

How many had gotten real justice from the Nigerian judicial system? Fayose lives in Ekiti and he understands its political and judicial conflagration than you do. Having seen the handwriting on the wall( and judging from APC's antecedent of obtaining electoral victory through the backdoor, Salamigate as an instance), do you expect him to sleep by and wait for help from nowhere? Don't pretend as if you are not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Zikdik:
Yes, he will. To frame APC and Fayemi.
What does Fayemi stand to gain from the killing? It would just paint him blacker than he already is in the sight of the Ekiti populace. However, Fayose can and in fact has used the killing to score cheap political points with the people of Ekiti who are generally not very clever.
It's a typical subterfuge. Give up your flesh to break their bone.
I see... I take ur own if u nor collect mine... *Brings out his cellular-ic palm on his cheek as he watch Ekiti Season film unfolding*.. In ekiti dialect ''Enu re ni in ahh ni"" Na em mouth u ppl dey... OYO
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Blaqsmith(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
fxskye:

And violence dominates his regime?

Think straight man. These are preliminary show to usher in a thuggery regime.

which state are u from?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Layolaw(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ......I believe I know you from somewhere......I served in ekiti 2010/2011......Moba LGA to be precise....even though am an Igbo dude en despite the war that goes on here,(I've taken part in some though) ekiti is my adopted state en this news brings tears to my eyes..... cry cry
maybe l look like the person u know bro, l live in Ado and nt Moba..... Huuuun Ekiti is @ war now, can't even go to work just because the apc lost the throne they want to rulle at all cost, the govnor just declare 7pm-7am curvew now
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by duni04(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#000099][/color]

How many had gotten real justice from the Nigerian judicial system? Fayose lives in Ekiti and he understands its political and judicial conflagration than you do. Having seen the handwriting on the wall( and judging from APC's antecedent of obtaining electoral victory through the backdoor, Salamigate as an instance), do you expect him to sleep by and wait for help from nowhere? Don't pretend as if you are not a Nigerian.
From his antecedents we know him. He's the only one that is always wrongly accused, he's the only one that has enemies, he's the only one that is being framed up. Those are the same excuses we hear whenever he unleashes his thugs on people. He's always the victim. He did it during his first term in office. Turned the state upside down. Obasanjo tolerated Adedibu's excesses in Ibadan but couldn't stand Fayose in Ekiti. And Fayose was a governor! Ayo Fayose! That man ehn!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by oduastates: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

For your information, Fayemi has never been a gentleman, it's just mere public perception. Which gentleman goes on air to accept defeat in an election only to change his tune less than 2 weeks thereafter? Which gentleman will disregard police advise not to visit a crisis riddled area only to accuse the same police of attacking him with tear gas? Which gentleman goes on a live TV interview to callously support his members for killing g an innocent passerby, cover his dead body with APC's vest(just to paint the picture of been an APC member) and also blaming the police for the killing? Which gentleman-governor will embark on creation of local government councils after his rejection at the poll knowing the financial burden such portends for the incoming government? One can go on and on but the bottom line is; Fayemi is just a subtle, arrogant and mischievous personality.

Emotional outburst without any form of reasoning.
Like someone said , the ekitis love education but they are not intelligent.
Your points
1 visit : Fayemi is the chief executive officer and can overrule any advise from his subordinate . Nowhere is out of bounds

2support : gives us the proof Where Fayemi led a gang of thugs to shoot someone. I will give you many instances of FAYOSE leading thugs to cause mayhem.

3LCDA: LCDA are created for administrative purposes. FAYEMI not FAYOSE is still the governor. Fayemi powers does not end until he officially hands over. FAYOSE can decide not to fund the LCDAs.

4 fayemi character: Do you know the qualities which make up a gentleman?Decent people see a thug or a love-vendor when they see fayose.

You are obviously clueless in this regard.you are definitely not an omoluabi.
Oya collect your salary and continue banging on the dumb terminal job of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
kendraloops:

Tor!! That's the same thing I'm wondering.
just leve em oo.. Na season film sha... Eku oriire for the winner, eku iroju for the loser ni... Awon smellos oshi....
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by daveP(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Seems we need those DSS guys around to kick sense into some head. Cant take sides nw cos i just cant understand what is this all about.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by shakol91(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Live from Ajilosun; Ekiti pdp is not violent but Fayose is Bad. I can't imagine a governor elect downgrading education. Saying things like: there is nothing a phd holder can do that a primary 6 holder can't do. You see that majority of pro fayose are either semi-illiterate or pure illiterate. What I see now is a big fight between elite(literate) and the illiterates. God bless my humble state. Ekiti eee a baje oo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Benjoh(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is to welcome the chief of commotion ijongbon,ariwo haaaa heeee,the Higg-leddy pig-leddy chairman,kill one today kill two tommorow,peace? I doubt it. Whoever mention my name in the town cut his head for me. Hmmmm EKITi Pple congratulation oooooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.