Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet (3257 Views)

Header Vpns Gives You Unlimited Data With Swift And Spectranet 4g Lte For 1500# / Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by opeyemix: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
or if there s any other one that is better,plz drop ur views with reasons
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
I dunno cos they are not in my area...these guys should please come down to Ilorin
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Vstuffs(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Rating (via cafe)

When I try to download some files via a cafe
When the cafe was using swift
-i can download 3 files of 100MB each(simultaneously)for one hour
When they started using spectranet
-i can download only one file of 100MB for one hour

Ok...now I have a friend that works in a betting shop..last month..their subscription was about to expire..and it remains 6GB..they are using swift 4G lte.and I was told to come and help them finish the subscription

-within 1 hours,30 minutes..I was able to download a file of 2GB
-within 15 minutes,I was able to download a file of 100 MB

Swift 4G lte is fast,but expensive
Before buying any of them...check for the availability of connections in your area

By the way...which area are you..because all my experiences are in Oshodi area of lagos
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Vstuffs(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Please note
-that friend of mine told that on saturdays and sundays(a lot of people play betting games on those days)
The connection of Swift 4G LTE is very slow(most of the betting shops around the area make use of Swift)
And I am a witness to it..when many people are in the same environment using the same ISP.....are browsing...connections are slow

Just My Opinion
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
What I updated my ipad mini to ios7 under 10mins the update was around 1.4gb using swift LTE, the network must be bad in your areas, it's just that swift might count the 1.4gb as 2gb, and stuff like that
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Vstuffs(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
malikmoreni: What I updated my ipad mini to ios7 under 10mins the update was around 1.4gb using swift LTE, the network must be bad in your areas, it's just that swift might count the 1.4gb as 2gb, and stuff like that
Yea..I think it is slow in my area...but that problem of counting 1.4GB for 2GB I think it is common...because after downloading that file of 2GB(downhill domination psp2 game)...what I saw remaining was 3GB out of 6.5GB

Why the way..which area Is yours?

1 Like

Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by asalimpo(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm regretting the 5k in dropped for a spectranet modem tht has never worked.
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vstuffs:
Yea..I think it is slow in my area...but that problem of counting 1.4GB for 2GB I think it is common...because after downloading that file of 2GB(downhill domination psp2 game)...what I saw remaining was 3GB out of 6.5GB

Why the way..which area Is yours?

Ojota, I get five bars constantly, but when its raining I just manage one or two
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Jmain: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
malikmoreni: What I updated my ipad mini to ios7 under 10mins the update was around 1.4gb using swift LTE, the network must be bad in your areas, it's just that swift might count the 1.4gb as 2gb, and stuff like that

Impressive speed . . . . .Smile 4G LTE imo remains the best . .but fcking expensive . . . . It meets my online gaming needs effortlessly . . .

1 Like

Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by domack99(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I use smile in Aguda surulere. Though it's expensive but very reliable. I was able to download close to 2 GB within 15 minutes. But are really expensive.
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by persius555(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
In the given situation you are forced to choose based on cost, reliability and coverage. For cost (data consumption integrity) and extensive coverage, i would go for spectranet, that is not to say its service is not reliable. Left to me i would give it 80 percent. For speed, swift is reliable but data consumption integrity is not guaranteed, as for coverage, mainland and island is well covered, but they have challenges covering exterior of lagos.As for smile networks, no comment as i have no first hand experience. Op, its left for you to choose what will suit you.
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by Awoofawo(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2014
pleasepardon my out of topic quiz! could one unlock spretranet muit-users hub inorder to use it with 4G swift? thanks
Re: Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet by coolsegun(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your location determines which one is better. If you are in a location where spectranet service is better, you enjoy spectranet and at the same time if swift service is better, you will enjoy swift better. But where the two services are okay, then go for swift.

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday / HP Elitebook 8440p Core I5 For Sale... / Suburban Telecom To Deploy Wimax System From Alvarion In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.