Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid (543 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Movies That Scared You When You Were A Kid / Movies That Scared You When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by Addietunes(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
As for me, cannibal holocaust was the scariest, I could remember not being able to sleep for like a week. Another movie that got me scared was evil dead. tell me about yours.
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by vizkiz: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
i love horro movies...i'v never been scared of none..infact i'v gat loads on em on my laptop wink
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by ironheart(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
EVIL DEAD
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Is evil dead not the same as d dreaded 'wiliwili' ?
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by princealbashir: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Well most people won't know the film, but Baba Wande's Ti Oluwa Ni'le was the scariest movies I ever watched. Even till this day, still get scared of the movie....
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by Kaycee7(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Karashika: queen of devils
Oracle 2
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sakobi the snake girl
Re: Movies That Scared You Most When You Were A Kid by buskie13(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
back then it was de mommies...

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Oji Wins MTN Project Fame Season 7 / If You Have Magic........ / Must We DANCE In Nigeriand Adverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.