Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62558 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 6:54am On May 16, 2015
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 7:28am On May 16, 2015
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=slimup post=26629392]I want to use this medium to assist people who are looking for honest career and jobs in the UAE. Ask me here and I will reply.[/quote

sup bro...pls can u pls tell me llitle abt som1 comng in with a 1/3mnths visa and wanna search 4 work...mayb after gettn a job pls whats d nxt step....

Nd i heard u have to exit frm dubai nd re;enter or somfn after gettn a job....pls spread more light on dis pls

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
You asked a question and answered it. You have said it all.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by sleeknaija(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
I'm a graduate of forestry and wildlife management, wat are d job opportunities for me in dubai and wat does it take to get a visa?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
slimup:
k. I will try and post any info to u
hi oga slim up, pls can I get any airline job or any aviation related job, I av a certificate in ticketing and reservations under SABRE, pls ur reply is needed asap, thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2015
slimup:
pls i want u to explain more pls...
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 8:24am On May 20, 2015
slimup:
1000 likes.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2015
emamos:
1000 likes.
dry...y nt always mind your business
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 9:25am On May 20, 2015
omo Fatunbi,Keep it up.. Eu sei que voce e crianca.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2015
emamos:
omo Fatunbi,Keep it up.. Eu sei que voce e crianca.

really...how do u no my name

Eu não conheço você

desculpe quem é você

lol
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by djojo(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2015
Hello, can u help me out, i want to be importing used phones and accessories from Dubai, i will appreciate if u can help on this.

My email account is adex_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

really...how do u no my name

Eu não conheço você
desculpe quem é você

lol
you wl knw me wen im back just kip abusin me.. It s wel blakmula

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2015
emamos:
you wl knw me wen im back just kip abusin me.. It s wel blakmula

OMG!!!...pls who are You now....
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by grandlexuz(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
@ Slim great and selfless work you have done here so far. Please is there a possibility for self employment in Dubai? Can I start a moderate business there? How much capital would you advise as a minimum for a small business. Can I get an air conditioned self contained room to rent easily?(Not shared). What price will I be looking at? Is it possible to get at least a one year visa while in Dubai without a job at hand? Thanks!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by success10(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2015
Good job @SlimUp..
I have been following this thread from page one to the last page..
Kudos to SlimUP..
Nigerians like U are rare..
May the good lord of host bless, enrich you aboundantly. Amen...
I will be glad if U can handle my questions gently which are stipulated below:
1...lHow do I go about Visa process?..I dont have International Passpor...

2...for how long will someone wait before his or her Visa is approved?..Travelling to Dubai.

3....how much is the total cost of securing Dubai Visa ...

4....round trip..does it mean..to and from on the same airline/route....e.g Lagos to Dubai and Dubai to Lagos...

4...someone said..I will need to verify all my results with Ministry of Education in Abuja and Emirates Embassy in Abuja as well before travelling to UAE in order to attracts more paying Jobs?..how true is this?

5....I have HND in Business Admin and Management.......can one secure job in hospitality/hotel with my field of profession...

6...and what is the least earning in UAE...I mean the least salary per month?....

7...like how much will cover for all the above listed points?...
8....with 3months Visa..are u saying that within 3months, someone will definitely find a job?

9...what if the Visa expires and someone cant find job...what will happen next?

10....is it advisable to apply for visa via agent or direct from the airline operators?

AND
LASTLY..
I will continue asking question till am owk..

Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by success10(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2015
slimup:
Good job @SlimUp..
I have been following this thread from page
one to the last page..
Kudos to SlimUP..
Nigerians like U are rare..
May the good lord of host bless, enrich you aboundantly. Amen...
I will be glad if U can handle my questions
gently which are stipulated below:
1...lHow do I go about Visa process?..I dont
have International Passpor...
2...for how long will someone wait before his or her Visa is approved?..Travelling to
Dubai.
3....how much is the total cost of securing
Dubai Visa ...
4....round trip..does it mean..to and from on
the same airline/route....e.g Lagos to Dubai and Dubai to Lagos...
4...someone said..I will need to verify all my
results with Ministry of Education in Abuja
and Emirates Embassy in Abuja as well
before travelling to UAE in order to attracts
more paying Jobs?..how true is this? 5....I have HND in Business Admin and
Management.......can one secure job in
hospitality/hotel with my field of
profession...
6...and what is the least earning in UAE...I
mean the least salary per month?.... 7...like how much will cover for all the above
listed points?...
8....with 3months Visa..are u saying that
within 3months, someone will definitely
find a job?
9...what if the Visa expires and someone cant find job...what will happen next?
10....is it advisable to apply for visa via
agent or direct from the airline operators?
AND
LASTLY..
I will continue asking question till am owk.. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:13am On May 21, 2015
@ sleek niaja, u may not get a job that matches ur field of study because there are no forests in the UAE, but u can get other jobs like security, sales and the likes to kick start ur career.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:15am On May 21, 2015
As of ur visa process, contact any agent u can trust.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:35am On May 21, 2015
@ Adeekiti, ur chances are good but u may have to look at getting a job with a travel agent for a start. This is not to say that u cannot get direct airline job. I HV a Pakistani friend who has worked for 2 yes for a travel agency. before she went for visa change, she luckily got a job with Emirate airline as a reservation clerk. so it all depends on God.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
slimup:
@ Adeekiti, ur chances are good but u may have to look at getting a job with a travel agent for a start. This is not to say that u cannot get direct airline job. I HV a Pakistani friend who has worked for 2 yes for a travel agency. before she went for visa change, she luckily got a job with Emirate airline as a reservation clerk. so it all depends on God.
ok sir , can u get any agency there I can work with ? Pls sir I need more info. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:50am On May 21, 2015
@ Grandlexuz, u can start a business here if u wish but the cost of registering businesses here is high and as such, most Africans here do it illegally for example, my barber barbs for between 5 and 10 aged as against 20 charged by salon owners, he barbs by the side of his room. A Cameroonian here is illegally selling food and drinks and so many others. some female stylists are here making hair in their rooms. So yes it is possible it all depends on what u want to do . A room self contained should cost u about 3000 aed depending on the location. As for the visa no it is not possible what u can get is 2 years visa @ a time bit u would be needing a company to sponsor u on that. A lot of money is involved in the process of such visa but it will make u to be independent.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:14am On May 21, 2015
@ success 10, first thing first. Go to the Immigration office @ ur location and get urself a passport.
2.between 3 to 7 days
3.cost depends on ur agent and the visa type
4.yes.
5.yes, truth
6. yes
7.500 aged
8.I don't get u.
9.yes and no. I largely depends on ur luck and God factor.
10.come back home simple.
11. Airline will not issue 3 months visa so u need an agent. A trusted one though.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by success10(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2015
slimup:
@ success 10, first thing first. Go to the Immigration office @ ur location and get urself a passport.
2.between 3 to 7 days
3.cost depends on ur agent and the visa type
4.yes.
5.yes, truth
6. yes
7.500 aged
8.I don't get u.
9.yes and no. I largely depends on ur luck and God factor.
10.come back home simple.
11. Airline will not issue 3 months visa so u need an agent. A trusted one though.
thanks for the swift reply..
Jah bless
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
@ Adeekiti, you have to come down first, then together we can begin to look for job for u. some people might tell u there is direct employment from Nigeria but to me ,I prefer u come down urself and search job yourself.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2015
slimup:
@ Adeekiti, you have to come down first, then together we can begin to look for job for u. some people might tell u there is direct employment from Nigeria but to me ,I prefer u come down urself and search job yourself.

pls hw can one secure a 3months visa
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 21, 2015
slimup:
can u work a visa
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 7:28am On May 22, 2015
@ Adeekiti. u have to employ the service of a trust worthy agent to assist u.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 7:34am On May 22, 2015
@ Tee boy, only a trusted agent is advisable to use
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
slimup:
@ Tee boy, only a trusted agent is advisable to use

thanks bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by shawn5ng(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2015
slimup:
@Shawn, PM me
Slimup, pls can you help me send your agent info to shawn55ng@gmail.com.

I need to reprocess this traveling back.
I am a banker in Nigeria nd experience Barber also. Ond in biz admin. Bsc in economics, good in driving and also computer literate.
Slimup any hope for this profile to get a job?
Hope to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.