Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62427 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
@ omoteamac, you are very correct
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dytbabe: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
slimup: @ ustyno, God bless you. help me ask how she expects to get clients when she is already rude to me when I have not said any negative thing to her. she even threatened me. Na whaooo for some people o

Rude?
Threat?
This must be interesting

If u actually feel that way
Am sorry
I don't mean to interrupt u in anyway, I jst felt ppl might need ticket or 2mnths visa
Its fine
I will leave
Have a grt day
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Luggi007(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi slim.
i want to knw the possibility of getting a job in the marine/offshore sector in UAE as a roustabout on a rig or AB on a ship.
I possess some marine documents (including BOSIET) and also have degree in geology and PGD in geophysics.
With this papers which advise can you give me to help me find my way into the offshore in UAE.
Ciao.
Luggi
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ luggi007, for your field I would advise you check out job sites, it will help you see the kinds of vacancy that is posted, by that you will be able to know if your experience is needed any where in the Emirate, then you can apply.

I say this because if you are on ground to look for this kind of job, you might not get it unless you are open to take up any other Job in lieu, then and only then will I advise you to be on ground before applying for job.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by CBNIM: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
dytbabe:

Rude?
Threat?
This must be interesting

If u actually feel that way
Am sorry
I don't mean to interrupt u in anyway, I jst felt ppl might need ticket or 2mnths visa
Its fine
I will leave
Have a grt day
How much do you charge for your 2 months visa and your ticket? Plus how long will it take for the visa to be ready?
What's your last price for the two? Reply asap!

@slim, sorry for digressing on your thread.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dytbabe: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
CBNIM:
How much do you charge for your 2 months visa and your ticket? Plus how long will it take for the visa to be ready?
What's your last price for the two? Reply asap!

What age for the visa
On or before 10working days
Ticket is frm 115k upwards depends on airline and dates
I give a fixed price sir

1mnth visa is usually valid for 2mnths
Maybe the ones have been doin sha, 20-28yrs $450 bt will need a surrogate mum wld cost $350

2mnths 29yrs upwards $750

Prices as at now
grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by queenataba(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am an active member of Travel section bit moderator won't allow this on that section. since I saw dytbabe post I decided to add mine since its allowed here. just PM for your Dubai visa, packaged tours and direct employment visas.

prices are from $300 up wards.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Again? hahahaha, you guys should ride on.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by CBNIM: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
dytbabe:
What age for the visa
I give a fixed price sir

Maybe the ones have been doin sha, 20-28yrs $450 bt will need a surrogate mum wld cost $350

Prices as at now
grin grin grin
Ok.
Will pm you if need be!

Apologies @slim
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dytbabe: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
queenataba: I am an active member of Travel section bit moderator won't allow this on that section. since I saw dytbabe post I decided to add mine since its allowed here. just PM for your Dubai visa, packaged tours and direct employment visas.

grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by qualified(f): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
dytbabe:
What age for the visa
I give a fixed price sir

Prices as at now
grin grin grin

One month visa $450?! That's high really!

I'm an agent too but I don't support detailing this thread. OP is doing a good job enlightening people cos truth is most agents are just too selfish n mean. All d care for, is that money they will collect from u! If u end up parking shit for two years is not their concern.

Turning d thread to a marketing zone might make it lose d intended purpose

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dytbabe: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
qualified:

One month visa $450?! That's high really!

That's my own fare
Talk ur own na
No fighting grin grin grin

Did u fail to read its usually valid for 2mnths?

U wanna promote ursef?
Go on and do it
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Open floor ni mehn
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by bright499(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Can u get me working visa in dubai with a work dat will earn me something like 120k per month, i will pay u.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ qualified, I have said that before but they wouldn't listen. Thanks anyways.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ Bright499,is your question directed to me or queenataba? If it is for me, I will tell you that for direct employment, you cannot get such salary unless baba God is really, really on your side.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by CBNIM: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
slimup: @ Bright499,is your question directed to me or queenataba? If it is for me, I will tell you that for direct employment, you cannot get such salary unless baba God is really, really on your side.
Wow, you're doing a great job here.
So like how much should one be looking at in terms of salary there?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by lastmessenger: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2014
I have only one advice to give all of you that want to travel to Dubai and my advice is " don't travel to Dubai".if you think am just talking then go ahead and travel.
My friend just came back from Dubai and I have to say that his experience is not what I will wish anybody that God created.
If things are really moving well for those who want you to come over and start suffering like them then they will not have time to be on nairaland and to be writing sweet things to lure some people into the pit they are into.
I have said the much I could.pls pls pls for the sake of your life don't go to Dubai.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
@ CBNIM, it depends on your kind of job and the company employing. But the starting point for most menial jobs like security, sales etc could be as low as 1200 dhs to 2000 dhs, with free transportation and accommodation
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2014
@ last messenger, there is no country in the world a foreigner will go to and be treated as though he or she an indigene . As liberal as America seem, there are Nigerians there who have spent 20years and yet cannot boast of anything tangible to show for it.

Life happens to people differently and therefore you cannot use some ones fall or nagativity to judge an entire people or country.

As bad as you think this UAE maybe, I have met Nigerians whose salaries are as high as 30 thousand Dirham's and also as low as 1000 dirhams . So it depends on fate and the will of God for ones life.

So please don't discourage people who wants to earn a living here in the UAE. Not all UAE residents are failures OK?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by CBNIM: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimup:
@ CBNIM, it depends on your kind of job and the company employing. But the starting point for most menial jobs like security, sales etc could be as low as 1200 dhs to 2000 dhs, with free transportation and accommodation
Wow, that's like 51-84k if I'm right?

Well, that's poor, though not so bad for a starter since the company will be catering for both accommodation and transport.
Good job, thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by bright499(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimup:
@ Bright499,is your question directed to me or queenataba? If it is for me, I will tell you that for direct employment, you cannot get such salary unless baba God is really, really on your side.
@ slimup, like how much should be expecting per month as salary.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
@slim up, my question goes thus, is it possible for african on visit visa to get generator mechanic work? Secondly do you idea of how much it will cost to get a UAE drivers license and how many years does it expire
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
@CBNIM, you are welcome.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ focosco, yes you can get a job on visit visa of 2months not the 2 weeks visa.

As for gen mech, I don't know how possible because I have never seen them use one here before except on building construction sites. It means that getting a job as a repairer, will be very difficult my dear.

I do not know how long it is, but I can find out if it so so. important to you. However, procuring one takes about 40 driving classes if you don't already have a valid niaja license, and about 20 classess if you have a valid license from home. The cost is about 5000 Durham's depending on the school and the class you need to attend.

l
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ bright499, you should be looking @ 1000 to 1200 dhs
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimup:
@ focosco, yes you can get a job on visit visa of 2months not the 2 weeks visa.

As for gen mech, I don't know how possible because I have never seen them use one here before except on building construction sites. It means that getting a job as a repairer, will be very difficult my dear.

I do not know how long it is, but I can find out if it so so. important to you. However, procuring one takes about 40 driving classes if you don't already have a valid niaja license, and about 20 classess if you have a valid license from home. The cost is about 5000 Durham's depending on the school and the class you need to attend.

l
i will be very grateful if you can help me find out
Thanks very much
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
queenataba:
I am an active member of Travel section bit moderator won't allow this on that section. since I saw dytbabe post I decided to add mine since its allowed here. just PM for your Dubai visa, packaged tours and direct employment visas.

You this scammer who went to search for job in dubai last year and couldn't find one and you are now canvassing for visa@all, nobody should give her money oooo, she will disappear, ole barawo, no wonder the moderator in travel section banned her..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dytbabe: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
ronaldreagan26:

You this scammer who went to search for job in dubai last year and couldn't find one and you are now canvassing for visa@all, nobody should give her money oooo, she will disappear, ole barawo, no wonder the moderator in travel section banned her..........

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by MrMash(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
slimup:
I want to use this medium to assist people who are looking for honest career and jobs in the UAE. Ask me here and I will reply.

Can u kindly drop your whatsapp details? Have got few questions plz
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ Mr mash,you can send me a PM here
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ facosco. what exactly do you want from me.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimup:
@ facosco. what exactly do you want from me.
you promised to help me find out the duration of expiring of drivers license

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.