Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can This Actually Be Called Gambling ???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can This Actually Be Called Gambling ???? (404 Views)

Cant Just Believe This Actually Happened In This Church / If Your Relationship Was A Movie What Would It Be Called? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Actually Be Called Gambling ???? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
My Friend and i were discussing about Gambling some weeks back.. I was Telling him that it was Unislamic for him to Gamble as he was always Betting on NairaBet,Surebet and The rest. Although he made huge returns From These bets, i was not happy with it and Called it unislamic..
Last week ,he Fired back at me.He asked me if i usually participate in the Mobile networks Recharge and win Promos , i said yes.He further said that do i buy products that Say " buy one., get a Ticket to win so so....i replied in the affirmative .
He then dropped the Bombshell and Said that i was involved in Gambling too... i vehemently opposed it..
He further explained that wen MTN sends me the" recharge 100 naira and get a chance to Win 1 million" or send yes to 34004 to win 56 million" and i comply ...I am already a gambler..
He said wen 7up says " look under the crown to win a trip to dubai" and after drinking my 7up,instead of throwing the Crown away, i check under it... am already gambling !!!!
Same goes with the OMO detergent dat says scratch d panel and u might win 1million and The indomie cartoon that says " buy one cartoon and anything u find is Yours..

Pls people, Does these things my Friend mentioned constitute Gambling ?

(1) (Reply)

Day Or A Week Old Babies For Sales. / Free Jamb 2015 Cbt Practice Platform / Blog Action Day 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.