Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116115 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by akocce(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
FawwaZY:
So FIFA15 uhn... When PES has improved a lot...FIFA seems d same to me... Play PES15 demo n feel d changes...
truth!! D only realism abt FIFA is dia presentation and Commentary!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by IntroVAT: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
jmaine:

Am not on 15 yet and currently on the Xbox lane. Am pretty sure your a PS or PC gamer undecided.

I did love to play you someday grin

Yea ps4.
Why I got defending figured out is because I improvised. Made me near perfect. At the risk of giving away my secret, I just want to say that i've got an extra finger on one of the trigger/bumper buttons. Was awkward for a while till I perfected it
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2014
IntroVAT:

Yea ps4.
Why I got defending figured out is because I improvised. Made me near perfect. At the risk of giving away my secret, I just want to say that i've got an extra finger on one of the trigger/bumper buttons. Was awkward for a while till I perfected it

Don't tell me you are one of those who abuse the team mate contain button . . . . grin . . . Am Pretty good playing tactical via tracking players runs or passing route while I use the team mate contain button to pressure the player with the ball . . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fifa 15 is nice tho... Lotsa changes, the pitches, commentary, all round info, club emblems beside player names and so on...

Dribbling was upgraded too.. Its easier now... I dont use Tactical defending tho, i use Legacy Defending always cuz i feel a good player is a good player no matter which defense style he uses...

Diego Costa's conversion rate is incredible tho... He's the best striker in the game.. Barca's defense is still a pity, buh their attack can cause the opposition to sweat... Long range scoring is reduced and also Directing one's shot matters a lot..

If u dont time your headers, your defender might miss the ball and thereby causing what i call "That Scary Moment"... Scoring from Crosses is a bit hard..

Defenders are highly sensitive to One-Twos... They track back excellently..

There's no Restart Match with the same team feature.. Restarting gets u back to Choosing clubs and formation settings..

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by chrislu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please who knows where I can buy the Fifa15 cd for Pc in lagos?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 3coins(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
IntroVAT:
I stopped listening to critics since fifa 12.
I mean I joined fifa from pes in 2011 and i've never looked back.

but one thing I noticed was after the release of a new FIFA, everyone will be jumping up and down whining and criticising...but it usually turns out to be better

I'm yet to get a ps4 though...will try to do that this month. I am a BAD-ASS player.
Absolute tactical defending genius!

I once beat a guy online on fifa 14 in div one from 2 goals down, and he sent a short but straight to the point message before he logged out: "I hope you die tonight"!!! Lmao
LOL. . .epic!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 3coins(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2014
chrislu:
if you are close to ikeja,i think you should go to ikeja. . . I strongly suggest you go with your lappy,so you can know if it works. . Lotta fakes out there. . Cheers
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mukykaffe: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Add me mukykaffe to play online if interested kiss
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ONYEBALL: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
*in 50cents voice* there is no time to cork it,no way u can stop it when niggers run upon u with them things out.shocked
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Larow(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
I love watching it not playing by myself. I mean, doing the settings and leaving the computer to play it out by itself just like a coach. I'll like to know if this fifa 15 can be played as such
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by AJOT99(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sixtusjr(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Don't like FIFA soccer games...!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by thaoriginator: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bring it on anytime.. I beat boys bad on soccer game anyway anytime.. I'm a baaaad as player..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by chimerase2: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amu a wizkid in dat mins3 grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nlmadfreak: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guys..................... Has anyone buy and install the game c.d?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Enjoy your easy crosses and headers grin grin, I'm passing on FIFA 15 this year. Getting PES which comes out next month.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by GTay(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Djangocode:
Fifa 15 is nice tho... Lotsa changes, the pitches, commentary, all round info, club emblems beside player names and so on...

Dribbling was upgraded too.. Its easier now... I dont use Tactical defending tho, i use Legacy Defending always cuz i feel a good player is a good player no matter which defense style he uses...

Diego Costa's conversion rate is incredible tho... He's the best striker in the game.. Barca's defense is still a pity, buh their attack can cause the opposition to sweat... Long range scoring is reduced and also Directing one's shot matters a lot..

If u dont time your headers, your defender might miss the ball and thereby causing what i call "That Scary Moment"... Scoring from Crosses is a bit hard..

Defenders are highly sensitive to One-Twos... They track back excellently..

There's no Restart Match with the same team feature.. Restarting gets u back to Choosing clubs and formation settings..

Actually the 'restart match with same team' is there but its not the default option. When you are on 'restart with different teams', Use the 'Right analog stick' and shift to the right to select it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fifa 15 is so useless, I honestly don't even know where to start.

Last good fifa was Fifa 12.

I mostly play online, and the gameplay seems to have actually regressed further than the rubbish served up in fifa14
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
chrislu:

Come to our office and get the original fifa 15 file for your pc (come with a token). remember its 9.46Gb.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
The game play is emotionally frustrating, it gets on your nerves, sometimes i just quit just to reduce the anger.

Players doing something else based on their "ability", if you're slow in the game, you're slow, if you can't jump, you can't no matter how close to the ball you are.

Sometimes, i replay one particular game 5 times before winning because it seems there are some games computer wouldn't want you to win no matter how you try.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by SexyRihanna(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
its nonsense guyz
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by paranorman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
orgasticdance:

To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.

i tell you. I got this fifa14 on me Pc.. Naturally, i like holdin on to the ball, doing lots of dribbles, and great passing.. Dribbling on fifa14 can be frustratin..the countrer attack precision of the AI can also be frustrating.. I just hope they improve on the dribbling aspect cos thats all i care about....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by pat077: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
sucre2:
FIFA15 Pc requirement
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Please Nairalanders i have been trying to download this but i am asked to take a survey which i find it difficult taking.
Can anybody take the survery and paste the direct download link here... http://www.gamersdon.com/fifa-15-free-download-full-game/

pls, hw do i know my video card rating?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
sucre2:
FIFA15 Pc requirement
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Please Nairalanders i have been trying to download this but i am asked to take a survey which i find it difficult taking.
Can anybody take the survery and paste the direct download link here... http://www.gamersdon.com/fifa-15-free-download-full-game/

Any site that asks you to take a survey should be avoided, you're better off using a torrent.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by collinsobinna(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Larow:
I love watching it not playing by myself. I mean, doing the settings and leaving the computer to play it out by itself just like a coach. I'll like to know if this fifa 15 can be played as such

Larrow it can't be played that way,not in Fifa 15.i liked doing same especially with Pes till they removed the feature.hopefully Pes may bring it back this year.

However,Fifa is really good on ps4.too good and realistic. You can't judge till you ve had it a couple days. You might be tempted to pick a joystick and enjoy playing.i had to.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
pat077:
pls, hw do i know my video card rating?

The fastest way of finding your graphics card is by using dxdiag.

1. Click Start.
2. On the Start menu, click Run.
3. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
5. On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

You could also use this:

Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
Click Advanced Settings, and then click the Adapter tab.

Just re-read the question, for rating, you can use this site - http://www.drivermax.com/driver/vista-rating/index_video.php
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/windows-experience-index-understand-and-improve-your-computers-performance-in-windows-vista
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by collinsobinna(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nihilist:
Fifa 15 is so useless, I honestly don't even know where to start.

Last good fifa was Fifa 12.

I mostly play online, and the gameplay seems to have actually regressed further than the rubbish served up in fifa14

Are you playing on ps4? If so,you might change your opinion. Try it on ps4.cheers
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by chukwudy: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wia Site to download for free
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by paranorman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
seunpayne:

1. What team are you using?
2. Your problem doesn't seem to be the difficulty...its your inability to defend properly? And please don't even reply if you are using legacy defending because you WILL never beat legendary with it. Except if you are playing cardif with Real Madrid...maybe
3. Reduce the difficulty to world class and play for a bit with weaker teams to make your hand "strong". Its called practice. Believe it or not most of my friends will use you to test tactics if legendary is such an issue.

All in all...no body is born a pro...especially in FIFA. You just keep playing. Get a style and a tactic that matches that style and then pick a team that plays to your strength and practice a lot with them (i recommend career mode)

No worry na small matter
i still havt laid my hands on 15, but legendry on 14 is quite challenging.. Funny enough, i found tactical defending boring.. I employ the legacy and the AI punishes me lota times for it.
Where can i get free fifa15 full version?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by pat077: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
cao:

The fastest way of finding your graphics card is by using dxdiag.

1. Click Start.
2. On the Start menu, click Run.
3. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
5. On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

You could also use this:

Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
Click Advanced Settings, and then click the Adapter tab.

Just re-read the question, for rating, you can use this site - http://www.drivermax.com/driver/vista-rating/index_video.php
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/windows-experience-index-understand-and-improve-your-computers-performance-in-windows-vista
tanks.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by efiko1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its really gonna be a cracker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.