Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116067 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
FIFA 15 Finally Out. What Are Your Expectations?

I'm an hardcore gamer I love games so much and I know a lot of guys out there too like it. I've been following the latest update on EASPORTS/FIFA 15 and I'm pleased at the release of the awesome football game. for those who have been playing the FIFA game and those who wish to, you can state your expectation & opinions as we discuss the game in depth.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's awesome. They improved on what was already near-perfect. I played the demo and got the game today. It's awesome especially when you have Messi in your ultimate team. I still have a hard time with tactical defending but I think with time I can master it.

it's not a big deal but first to comment and fp. ....hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guys wait before I download it, I need some clarifications,

Just checked wiki now and they said only ultimate team available for Android os, izit true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2014
barackodam: Guys wait before I download it, I need some clarifications,

Just checked wiki now and they said only ultimate team available for Android os, izit true
yes! I saw that too today.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:52am On Sep 27, 2014
seunpayne: It's awesome. They improved on what was already near-perfect. I played the demo and got the game today. It's awesome especially when you have Messi in your ultimate team. I still have a hard time with tactical defending but I think with time I can master it.
PlayStation or Xbox?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:54am On Sep 27, 2014
mahyowah: yes! I saw it today, but be patient because the full version will be ready soon.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2014
mahyowah: PlayStation or Xbox?
PC. I'm super excited this time because it finally uses the same engine on ps4 and Xbox one. With a mad gaming rig it's the ish right now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2014
seunpayne: PC. I'm super excited this time because it finally uses the same engine on ps4 and Xbox one. With a mad gaming rig it's the ish right now
did you download it on your PC or you got the CD?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
mahyowah: did you download it on your PC or you got the CD?

Downloaded from origin. It's 9.4GB
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by davidayn(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2014
seunpayne:

What's the spec of ur laptop, perhaps drop the minimum spec compatible wif It ..

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Fifa 15 is rubbish. The player models are wack. Look at those pictures in the original post, does hazard look that tall in real life? Hazard is stout and smallish, but in fifa small players look tall. See Tim Howard looking like a body builder. I had fifa 14 on the ps4 and i put in nigh on 300+ hours on that game( playing seasons, ultimate team, proclubs and career mode). I got fed up due to the annoying AI that is almost impossible to play on legendary. Momentum/ scripting is also annoying when you play online or career mode. I've been playing soccer games since fifa 94 on sega and i can confidently say fifa 15 is a regression on how well a game should play. I'm game agnostic and would play anything out in the market regarless of who publishes it. I hated pes 14 last year, but pes 15(demo) so far looks manageable and plays much better than fifa 15 in my opinion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
orgasticdance: Fifa 15 is rubbish. The player models are wack. Look at those pictures in the original post, does hazard look that tall in real life? Hazard is stout and smallish, but in fifa small players look tall. See Tim Howard looking like a body builder. I had fifa 14 on the ps4 and i put in nigh on 300+ hours on that game( playing seasons, ultimate team, proclubs and career mode). I got fed up due to the annoying AI that is almost impossible to play on legendary. Momentum/ scripting is also annoying when you play online or career mode. I've been playing soccer games since fifa 94 on sega and i can confidently say fifa 15 is a regression on how well a game should play. I'm game agnostic and would play anything out in the market regarless of who publishes it. I hated pes 14 last year, but pes 15(demo) so far looks manageable and plays much better than fifa 15 in my opinion
we are all entitled to our own opinions, if you're not really impressed with FIFA 15 maybe you should switch to Pes.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
seunpayne:

wow! 9.4GB that's a lot, what plan did you use to download it?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
mahyowah: we are all entitled our own opinions, if you're not really impressed with FIFA 15 maybe you should switch to Pes.
PES isn't out till Nov 11. Passing up on fifa 15 this year.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
davidayn:

What's the spec of ur laptop, perhaps drop the minimum spec compatible wif It ..

I'm using a haswell i5 with 8gb ram and a gt755m 2gb video card. runs smoothly at 720p. I would say i3 4gb ram and a 1gb dedicated video card would be minimum.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
orgasticdance: Fifa 15 is rubbish. The player models are wack. Look at those pictures in the original post, does hazard look that tall in real life? Hazard is stout and smallish, but in fifa small players look tall. See Tim Howard looking like a body builder. I had fifa 14 on the ps4 and i put in nigh on 300+ hours on that game( playing seasons, ultimate team, proclubs and career mode). I got fed up due to the annoying AI that is almost impossible to play on legendary. Momentum/ scripting is also annoying when you play online or career mode. I've been playing soccer games since fifa 94 on sega and i can confidently say fifa 15 is a regression on how well a game should play. I'm game agnostic and would play anything out in the market regarless of who publishes it. I hated pes 14 last year, but pes 15(demo) so far looks manageable and plays much better than fifa 15 in my opinion

I understand. I really do. But to say it is wacky. ...well....that's reaching to far. The game modes are improvements from the previous version. about how players look. ...if you wanted you could compare real life images....they are fairly accurate.. Fifa 14 had momentum issues...but that was really noticed by people who just wanted to hoof the ball up and score or jump into tackles like gladiators. Fifa 15 fixed some.some of it. the rest is in your orientation. Fifa aims for realistic gameplay. pacing is a vital part. it is frustrating at first but once you get the hang of it you will find it very rewarding. as for 15 being a regression. ...you will find yourself on that island alone because for most of us...it is a huge improvement

9 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
mahyowah: wow! 9.4GB that's a lot, what plan did you use to download it?

No be plan o. I used my office wifi. though I play online at home with Etisalat 1.5gb plan
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
FIFA15 Pc requirement
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Please Nairalanders i have been trying to download this but i am asked to take a survey which i find it difficult taking.
Can anybody take the survery and paste the direct download link here... http://www.gamersdon.com/fifa-15-free-download-full-game/

davidayn:

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
orgasticdance:
PES isn't out till Nov 11. Passing up on fifa 15 this year.

well....I'm sure pes needs love too. I just can't see myself playing pes. it reminds me of some mediocre arcade game. lots of button mashing and less thought. by the way tactical defending has improved greatly in 15.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by davidayn(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please, can I upgrade my video card memory , I meant can I increase it to play more modern games
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you talking about a laptop no you can't upgrade your VRAM but if it's a desktop yes

davidayn: Please, can I upgrade my video card memory , I meant can I increase it to play more modern games
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
seunpayne:

No be plan o. I used my office wifi. though I play online at home with Etisalat 1.5gb plan
so you mean you used 9.4GB of your office's data?! mhen!!!

6 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
mahyowah: so you mean you used 9.4GB of your office's data?! mhen!!!

Office connection is unlimited

9 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Chuckdee(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
seunpayne:

Bro... I would like to know for how many hours you could play online using Etisalat 1.5Gb plan? I would really like to know as I have always thought online gaming would require a huge amount of DATA so i have never even ventured! Please educate me more!

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Chuckdee:

Bro... I would like to know for how many hours you could play online using Etisalat 1.5Gb plan? I would really like to know as I have always thought online gaming would require a huge amount of DATA so i have never even ventured! Please educate me more!

well I played for about two hours on Ultimate Team and used about 100MB. So I won't say it's a data hog

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
seunpayne:

well....I'm sure pes needs love too. I just can't see myself playing pes. it reminds me of some mediocre arcade game. lots of button mashing and less thought. by the way tactical defending has improved greatly in 15.
To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why can't we even develop our own blockbuster game here in Nigeria? must we pay the west to have fun?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
orgasticdance:
To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.

I finally understand your point. The 45th and 90th Minute goals stopped in 14. 15 brings an added urgency in gameplay and you can actually feel the pressure to make a mistake that is most likely going to cost you a goal. As for the difficulty settings...no...legendary is very beatable. If you find that hard then you dont even want to meet the bozos playing on Ultimate online. The experience is frustrating when you are losing and finding it hard to score. For some, a game should be fun and shouldn't require so much effort and then they pick up PES (which I totally support), for others (and I sadly fall into this category) it is a challenge and they lose every battle until they manage to win the war and then those battleworn players will tell you why PES just doesn't cut it every time. To each his own. Bartender, One plate of FIFA 15 for me and pass him a plate of PES 15. Enjoy your meal man, no time

11 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
mahyowah: Why can't we even develop our own blockbuster game here in Nigeria? must we pay the west to have fun?

We can. The problem is revenue. Who is gonna give a bunch of boys $2000000 to design a block buster? There are so many facets to designing a game that can compete now, Those 2D rubbish our boys have been doing is really an effort but not one that can even measure up to a drop in the ocean. I'm currently playing Wastelands 2. Would you believe that it is players like you and me that contributed the money for the development of game that was more than 20+ years in the making? We fit do that wan for naija?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
seunpayne:

We can. The problem is revenue. Who is gonna give a bunch of boys $2000000 to design a block buster? There are so many facets to designing a game that can compete now, Those 2D rubbish our boys have been doing is really an effort but not one that can even measure up to a drop in the ocean. I'm currently playing Wastelands 2. Would you believe that it is players like you and me that contributed the money for the development of game that was more than 20+ years in the making? We fit do that wan for naija?
hmmm..... I get your point, absolutely! what if a number of interested and like minded individuals like us come together and bring up an idea? what if we have computer wizards who can design, develop and we have those who can bring ideas, resources and so on, then we can start up somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2014
mahyowah: hmmm..... I get your point, absolutely! what if a number of interested and like minded individuals like us come together and bring up an idea? what if we have computer wizards who can design, develop and we have those who can bring ideas, resources and so on, then we can start up somewhere.

I guess so. meanwhile. ...who else is playing FUT on PC here? Origin is getting a bit lonely. Not big on adding a bunch of white boys who sleep when I'm awake and are awake when I sleep.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Purchase the latest and best football game FIFA 15 and other games for a relatively cheap amount. https://g2a.com/r/weeklygamedeals .Don't miss out!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.