Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116105 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by podosci(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
seunpayne:

Downloaded from origin. It's 9.4GB
Please whats your present location? maybe you can help me with the game, I don't have 9.4GB to spear
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by awesomenez(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Who here knows where I can get Playstation plus voucher card as I cabt play online on ps4 without being a Playstation plus member, and my fraudulent country aint supported in their website....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
podosci:

Please whats your present location? maybe you can help me with the game, I don't have 9.4GB to spear

I'm in abuja
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by miketayo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
so no one has FIFA 15 pc crack embarassed ?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by podosci(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
seunpayne:

I'm in abuja
pls can u help me with your contact.......so i can contact you and meet up to collect the Game and mayb anyother stuff u have
Podosci47@gmail.com
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
awesomenez:
Who here knows where I can get Playstation plus voucher card as I cabt play online on ps4 without being a Playstation plus member, and my fraudulent country aint supported in their website....

go to amazon.com
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
cao:

Interesting, do you have more than one graphics card in your PC/laptop? Could you upload screenshots of the results?
Emmm. here is what I really meant.
It doesn't show my Nvidia details. That's what I meant.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Emmm. here is what I really meant.
It doesn't show my Nvidia details. That's what I meant.

Have you tried switching to your nvidia graphics card and then checking again? Although, if I remember correctly it should show all your available cards. Don't have the energy to turn on my brick (laptop) to check.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2014
cao:

Have you tried switching to your nvidia graphics card and then checking again? Although, if I remember correctly it should show all your available cards. Don't have the energy to turn on my brick (laptop) to check.
I am able to use the Nvidia when playing games so it's not much of a problem. Just thought I wasn't checking it the right way. Don't stress yourself much. Thanks for your time.
cool
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
I am able to use the Nvidia when playing games so it's not much of a problem. Just thought I wasn't checking it the right way. Don't stress yourself much. Thanks for your time.
cool

No worries.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by IntroVAT: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Please on what platform are you guys complaining all these things?

Ps3, PS4, xbox360, xbox one
I cant vouch for the other platforms, but i can vouch for fifa 15 on ps4.
absolute kick ass. If you cant play you fifa you cant play fifa
I mastered my defending since fifa 13. carried it with me to ps4 currently on fifa 15.
Say something i dont know
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 12:53am On Oct 30, 2014
I just downloaded the PES 2015 demo and the Fifa 15 demo ... Honestly from what I played/ saw/ felt ... Despite all the me buy fifa 15 rant here ... I will gladly pay double the price of Fifa instead of PES 15 half price. PES should sit up abeg, it's not 2000 Super Nintendo, it's 2014.

The game feels soooo ... Don't know the word ... Fifa is Coca cola, PES is well packaged ice tea - for me zobo or Kunu. Doesn't have that special something Fifa has. PES 2015 just has that feel like they just made super mario kart / street fighter then made PES 2015. I'll honestly put up with fifa instead of PES. I know even though the scripting is annoying. sometimes I really enjoy the way I played even though I lost to an idio... Who only crossess and lobs ALL freaking game.

Not this year PES ... I still give Fifa heads up, no competition. If you like the tactical aspect, build up play then Fifa 15. Like most people said here there are problems in the game but no game is 100% if not people won't buy Fifa 16. My ratings for both games;

Fifa 15 - 7.5/10

PES 15 - 4.5 or 5/10

Unfortunately Fifa still the king of soccer games. Plus Fifa 15 seems x100 better than fifa 14 and 13 but slight improvement from game play ... You seriously need to be 100 percent concentrated on the game.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2014
please guys, wanted to get the fifa15 on ma android device on play store, but m seeing fifa15 ultimate team and fifa15 companion, don't know which to go for, some 1 pls guide me through
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by spenca: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay I started with Swansea city and could get them to the first 4 in the early stages of the season and boom ! Chelsea came knocking with them big money ? I had no choice ,disposed all them unproductive defenders as I dnt meet oscar in the squad , sold hazard and all I left fabregas, matic and Ramirez then I went for some solid holding midfielders , oh I had Willian too I needed his speed for my formation, buh after drogba retiring in my just concluded season , am thinking of getting immobile or some young chap and probably manduzic , what amazes me most is I barely use cech except when he sends me a mail complaining or the just remember courtouis has to rest , buh this lad is developing so good, I will look to getting some young chap, especially has chill seems to want to leave even tho he is my regular and with age against Terry I must be on the look for strong centre backs, am thinking of going to France tho. But it is just a new season I am to begin today .

Platform:Microsoft
Console : xboxone
Franchise : EA sport come again!!! Fifa 15

Anywayz I have a Canadian used xboxone for sale too with fifa15,need for speed rivals and PES 2015 demo and some other chicken games like that feel free to pm or call my number is somewhere on this forum.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
The game is developed using a direct X 11 and my graphics crad is a direct x 10. My driver is up to date. EA fall my hand this time around.

lordraiden:
update ur Graphics driver to latest version
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Delete your origin and dowload another one.

yemilas:
Help me out, since the day have downloaded fifa15, I find it difficult to connect to internet b4 ot open
up it now it can open..... am tired o.... friends
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Larow(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
collinsobinna:

Larrow it can't be played that way,not in Fifa 15.i liked doing same especially with Pes till they removed the feature.hopefully Pes may bring it back this year.

However,Fifa is really good on ps4.too good and realistic. You can't judge till you ve had it a couple days. You might be tempted to pick a joystick and enjoy playing.i had to.
even pes has removed that featurev since when? Awwwwww! But why are this people doing this now? Since 2012 av not been able to play fifa because of that management attribute that was being removed, now pes again which I can easily use as a substitute! And I don't like all these "fifa manager" games! U can never compare them to fifa in terms of graphics and presentation!!! EA sports is just da best. Please if u know of any management game with good graphics and presentation, abeg let me know............ I won't mind playing it till year 2025. Thanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by podosci(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
miketayo:
so no one has FIFA 15 pc crack embarassed ?
Pls when you find it let me know because am also looking for it
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Graviton2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
seunpayne:

I'm using a haswell i5 with 8gb ram and a gt755m 2gb video card. runs smoothly at 720p. I would say i3 4gb ram and a 1gb dedicated video card would be minimum.

Please I had to sell my ASUS Laptop...I'm hoping to get another.

which one do you suggest I get? I plan to mainly play top games (like fifa 15 etc) and draw on photoshop with it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
That's a tough one. Thing is most marketers don't buy gaming laptops. doesn't "move market" they say. it will be a tough search so I can't recommend any particular model. just keep and eyes out for any Intel I processor with a Nvidia card. it has to be at least 2gb to really play modern games in medium/low settings
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Jskelly11: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
seunpayne:

I'm in abuja
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
seunpayne:

I'm in abuja
sup... can I pay you burn it on CD and send it to me in Benin? Thanks. I will take care of the courier fees and cost of the CD or may be send it via NIPOST which should take 3 days to deliver.

Let me know. Thanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
podosci:

Pls when you find it let me know because am also looking for it
the only thing I could find is http://skidrowcrack.com/fifa-15-ultimate-team-edition-sc/
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Esdb(m): 2:34am On Nov 02, 2014
orgasticdance:
Fifa 15 is rubbish. The player models are wack. Look at those pictures in the original post, does hazard look that tall in real life? Hazard is stout and smallish, but in fifa small players look tall. See Tim Howard looking like a body builder. I had fifa 14 on the ps4 and i put in nigh on 300+ hours on that game( playing seasons, ultimate team, proclubs and career mode). I got fed up due to the annoying AI that is almost impossible to play on legendary. Momentum/ scripting is also annoying when you play online or career mode. I've been playing soccer games since fifa 94 on sega and i can confidently say fifa 15 is a regression on how well a game should play. I'm game agnostic and would play anything out in the market regarless of who publishes it. I hated pes 14 last year, but pes 15(demo) so far looks manageable and plays much better than fifa 15 in my opinion
I disliked pes14 a bit too because fifa forced them to make that shit if they had just improved pes13 while still maintaining its features and d way it looked twould have been da bomb but that seems like what they have done now.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
podosci:

pls can u help me with your contact.......so i can contact you and meet up to collect the Game and mayb anyother stuff u have
Podosci47@gmail.com
Please if you are able to reach him and get the game, let me know. I don't mind paying burning of the game on cd and pay for the courier fees.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by podosci(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
2sexi:
Please if you are able to reach him and get the game, let me know. I don't mind paying burning of the game on cd and pay for the courier fees.
send me your phone number
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
podosci:

send me your phone number
sent
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by tunnex190: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Hey, I dont think this game FIFA15 on android deserves this stress but I couldn't just waste the data I used to download for nothing. I just noticed that anytime I wanted to login to Facebook on the game to claim some free pack, it asks me to create security answer and I have done severally but it accept my answer. And whenever I try to go back to the game, this s.s below (error: your bla bla cannot be created) always pops up and I won't be able to play it again until I clear the data from settings and start the game all over again.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Jskelly11: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
tunnex190:
Hey, I dont think this game FIFA15 on android deserves this stress but I couldn't just waste the data I used to download for nothing. I just noticed that anytime I wanted to login to Facebook on the game to claim some free pack, it asks me to create security answer and I have done severally but it accept my answer. And whenever I try to go back to the game, this s.s below (error: your bla bla cannot be created) always pops up and I won't be able to play it again until I clear the data from settings and start the game all over again.
its all about console even in mobile fifa 15 rocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.