Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (115909 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
moonraker:

Handicap mate. Kept coming up against palacio ibarbo bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Let me hazard a guess, you invested in the Yaya-esque players to counter such sweaty players ? grin

With a team like yours, I will annihilate legions with a 4-2-2-2 formation. You have flair and strength in both attack and defense.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Equado(m): 2:13am On Nov 22, 2014
seunpayne:

Downloaded from origin. It's 9.4GB
how much did yoi pay 4 it?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i don't use custom tactics - i just work around the formation that achieves the maximum team chemistry & the players i have available.

yes, i also noticed its defensive but then i played a guy recently with this same formation & he ran rampant - he killed me 4-2. so i went back to see what he coulda done.

i found out he pressed high(tactics) and he made sure his main striker & his man in the hole stayed up front all the time(role)...not only that, he instructed his striker to run behind my defence line at every chance.

i tweaked all that and the result has been very good..... the only problem is muller seems too slow even when he breaks clear on goal. i need a new arrowhead.....i am considering lewandowski but he's too expensive.

this is the look of my first team now....
This looks more like the Argentinian national team than a football club team
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
This looks more like the Argentinian national team than a football club team

that's the fun about it.
you have to choose players from the same club or country to get a high team chemistry. if you choose players indiscriminately, the chemistry will be low & your team won't be promoted.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

that's the fun about it.
you have to choose players from the same club or country to get a high team chemistry. if you choose players indiscriminately, the chemistry will be low & your team won't be promoted.

Promoted in terms of being outplayed by opponents with a better chemistry or ?

I have used low chem teams to proceed from division 10 - 8 before deploying full chemistry against those cheaters with legends in their squads
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
jmaine:

Promoted in terms of being outplayed by opponents with a better chemistry or ?

I have used low chem teams to proceed from division 10 - 8 before deploying full chemistry against those cheaters with legends in their squads

i am in division 3 now.....
the better the chemistry, the better the performance of your players - they take good positions & they work together like blood brothers.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i am in division 3 now.....
the better the chemistry, the better the performance of your players - they take good positions & they work together like blood brothers.

Good..

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jakeharris(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
ANybody got fifa 15 pc cd de wanna sell really want it pls....help a bro
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anyone know where I can get FIFA 15 PC crack??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
hey guys, is FIFA 15 offline version now available for Android?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by detunj: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Plz who has FIFA android version in ibadan angry
Missed the game a lot
Especially my ferocious ultimate team
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
jmaine:

Let me hazard a guess, you invested in the Yaya-esque players to counter such sweaty players ? grin

With a team like yours, I will annihilate legions with a 4-2-2-2 formation. You have flair and strength in both attack and defense.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the handicap he is talking about is EA scaling in down your team to create an even competition so that players like alba don't ghost past the opposition players like they didn't hear the take off whistle. Which would have been fair if EA didnt overdo it. Someone complained about muller being to slow...you would be surprised by how agile he would seem once he is in a lesser team or being controlled by the computer AI. Its rendering the game almost unplayable for most people save the very good players. Players take forever to turn. miss simple passes....don't release the ball until the free man is offside even though you passed in time. There is just a slight delay that has nothing to with either your connection or your hardware. Very annoying something. Division 1 is hell for me now but I will not be relegated....no sir

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 04kaa: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Add me on ps4 everybody, psn id is BolajiFlowshow

add me on xbox one too my gamertag is AlertedDrake i play Killer instinct on my xbox one alot. I have almost all the new games out.

Next gen gamers only please.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
barackodam:

How did you get past that security ISH, or havnt you

sorry this is coming late bro...i passed d security ish becos i was not logged into facebook again...it is only if u logging into facebook that the next time u want to play UT, it starts asking for security questions...i started playing my UT...but i logged into facebook...so i discovered it was becos of the facebook login...and i had a lotta coins in it...i didnt want to start from the beginning again, so i figured a way to delete the facebook file stored on the internal memory on my fone...since then i never logged in my facebook account...so the issue was no more.......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
lacosteIII:

sorry this is coming late bro...i passed d security ish becos i was not logged into facebook again...it is only if u logging into facebook that the next time u want to play UT, it starts asking for security questions...i started playing my UT...but i logged into facebook...so i discovered it was becos of the facebook login...and i had a lotta coins in it...i didnt want to start from the beginning again, so i figured a way to delete the facebook file stored on the internal memory on my fone...since then i never logged in my facebook account...so the issue was no more.......

Thanks, would try now

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who uses console or system to play this game please help
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2014
seunpayne:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the handicap he is talking about is EA scaling in down your team to create an even competition so that players like alba don't ghost past the opposition players like they didn't hear the take off whistle. Which would have been fair if EA didnt overdo it. Someone complained about muller being to slow...you would be surprised by how agile he would seem once he is in a lesser team or being controlled by the computer AI. Its rendering the game almost unplayable for most people save the very good players. Players take forever to turn. miss simple passes....don't release the ball until the free man is offside even though you passed in time. There is just a slight delay that has nothing to with either your connection or your hardware. Very annoying something. Division 1 is hell for me now but I will not be relegated....no sir

This!!!

Yesterday, i was playing against a team with Giovinco, ibarbo etc My opponent played lobbed the ball from inside his box 18 to my own side of the field, Ibarbo was clean through, my defense just froze. Lol, i just dropped my controller jejely and watched in awe what was about to happen. He scored alright, after around off my keeper.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2014
moonraker:

This!!!

Yesterday, i was playing against a team with Giovinco, ibarbo etc My opponent played lobbed the ball from inside his box 18 to my own side of the field, Ibarbo was clean through, my defense just froze. Lol, i just dropped my controller jejely and watched in awe what was about to happen. He scored alright, after around off my keeper.

gamers have complained to EA sports but they are so stubborn. the "tactical defending" they made compulsory for online games is a disgrace. people are used to legacy defending - why tweak it? what are they aiming at?

it's only when you go through the divisions you get the option to change it to legacy defending. sometimes, it defaults to tactical even after you had set it to legacy. i have conceded many stüpid goals as a result of this.

i think gamers should abandon FIFA16 next year. they keep pissing people off with their antics.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:10am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

gamers have complained to EA sports but they are so stubborn. the "tactical defending" they made compulsory for online games is a disgrace. people are used to legacy defending - why tweak it? what are they aiming at?

it's only when you go through the divisions you get the option to change it to legacy defending. sometimes, it defaults to tactical even after you had set it to legacy. i have conceded many stüpid goals as a result of this.

i think gamers should abandon FIFA16 next year. they keep pissing people off with their antics.

The bolded is easier said than done. EA knows for sure that they will run that domain for a very long without strong competition

because of well, there isnt any real competition out there to being with. PES what?? The graphics, from what i have seen is good, gameplay

is not bad at all. however, it will be difficult to match that Ultimate team experience. EA has the chance to triple their profits by providing

better gameplay and customer services but i guess they are contented with the profits they are making.

Did you know that they outsource their customer services from India??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
moonraker:

This!!!

Couple that with a keeper that comes off his Line without you asking and stops mid run and just stands and watches the ball/player go past him or just help concede a penalty without you pressing a button...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

We can't. I swore I wouldn't by 15 after the laser guided headers in 14 but look at me now...the simple truth is unlike battlefield/ COD there is no competition to fifa....PES is no where near what fida has become. More so if you are like me and play of PC. The fact is we'll just keep petitioning for a change while trying to adapt to the side of the game that is simply annoying to look at
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

it's only when you go through the divisions you get the option to change it to legacy defending. 8sometimes, it defaults to tactical even after you had set it to legacy. i have conceded many stüpid goals as a result of this.

We can't. I swore I wouldn't by 15 after the laser guided headers in 14 but look at me now...the simple truth is unlike battlefield/ COD there is no competition to fifa....PES is no where near what fida has become. More so if you are like me and play of PC. The fact is we'll just keep petitioning for a change while trying to adapt to the side of the game that is simply annoying to look at
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Tbioty(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wadup!pls wer can I buy fifa15 cd,i wnt 2 install it in ma system(Hp pavilion G6)pls any1 who have it for sale can reach me tru 08066034525.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
another happy hour? God bless EA sports, hopefully, i will get messi or cristiano tonight.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:
another happy hour? God bless EA sports, hopefully, i will get messi or cristiano tonight.

huh?? how come PC users dont get happy hour?? This is not fair.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2014
moonraker:

huh?? how come PC users dont get happy hour?? This is not fair.

heard they are fixing that ish. i think i heard something about FIFA points being added so you can have another option to purchase instead of coins.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
They should hurry up. players are too expensive because the cards are two few....happy hour packs mean people can get more rare players to sell which brings the prices down.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
seunpayne:
They should hurry up. players are too expensive because the cards are two few....happy hour packs mean people can get more rare players to sell which brings the prices down.....

i bought courtois for 100,000 this evening. never knew he cost that much but i needed him to build my chelsea squad on FUT.

hazard remains elusive. he's about 450,000 - there's another happy hour coming up on friday. i am saving up for that so i can get more rare players to trade.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Well fuccccccccccck, The new messi card is out which i will never be able to afford. 15mill on PC.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2014
moonraker:
Well fuccccccccccck, The new messi card is out which i will never be able to afford. 15mill on PC.

15 milli?
is it messi(IF)?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

15 milli?
is it messi(IF)?

The recording breaking card.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2014
moonraker:

The recording breaking card.

it's almost 11 million on my platform. grin
they are crazy - let those game fanatics knock themselves with it. i was watching a YouTube clip the other night & someone's club value was about 800 million. heaven knows how much of his salary he's spent on a virtual game. people are crazy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.