Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (115944 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
So much for packs....lol. If only one could buy the coins vs. points, maybe I could be swayed to spend on the team.

On another note, if one gets a PS4, will one's current profile, FUT team et al on Origin show on the new console? Or it's a fresh start from division 10 on seasons and FUT??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
jukeblam:
So much for packs....lol. If only one could buy the coins vs. points, maybe I could be swayed to spend on the team.

On another note, if one gets a PS4, will one's current profile, FUT team et al on Origin show on the new console? Or it's a fresh start from division 10 on seasons and FUT??

which console were you using prior to getting a new PS4? if it's PS3 or PSP then you are good to go. if it's xbox or PC then you are starting all over.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Correct! Have a PS3 atm....now to find a buyer....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
moonraker - you wasted your 10,000 fifa points. a 25K megapack was released today - although the maximum one can buy is 2. i bought them and i found di maria, robben and cazorla.

the pack is 12 players(3 rare).

i'm the luckiest dude alive. grin

my killa squad!
i am so monstrous, reus & muller can't even get into the starting line up....gundogan, thiago & khedira couldn't make the bench. grin

who else can boast of 187 squad rating? grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2015
shockedangry

I dont know what to say... but dont worry, you will be shocked at the next picture post from me, come sunday. grin cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Feast your eyes boys grin cheesy

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2015
moonraker:

Impressive . . . .. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
moonraker:

dayuuuum, this hybrid is sick.
suarez + ronaldo = fire!

what's the squad rating & chemistry?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

dayuuuum, this hybrid is sick.
suarez + ronaldo = fire!

what's the squad rating & chemistry?

Ronaldo is on 6 chem but he is my highest goal scorer 7games 9 goals

87 rated. could be higher but i am sort of bronze benching.. You knw, against that thing that turn players to retards.

anyways, this is the team i really wanted you to see.

Once again, feast your eyes lads cheesy grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
moonraker:

87 rated. could be higher but i am sort of bronze benching.. You knw, against that thing that turn players to retards.

I might no longer follow actual footie, but this right here is actual heaven.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
moonraker:

how did you get iniesta(TOTY)? dayuuuuuuum, i have been sleeping. i think i will go on a shopping spree this evening.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

how did you get iniesta(TOTY)? dayuuuuuuum, i have been sleeping. i think i will go on a shopping spree this evening.

I cashed in on a deal that I saw and just couldn't refuse. Anyways, twenty games with toty iniesta and I must say that I was

Disappointed. He lost the ball quite often, no goals, he was just really lost. So I sold him.

I might just sneak in messi in his place (depending on price) or just get nif iniesta and then toty kroos or Ramos.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
moonraker:

I cashed in on a deal that I saw and just couldn't refuse. Anyways, twenty games with toty iniesta and I must say that I was

Disappointed. He lost the ball quite often, no goals, he was just really lost. So I sold him.

I might just sneak in messi in his place (depending on price) or just get nif iniesta and then toty kroos or Ramos.

messi(TOTY) - 11m
ronaldo(TOTY) - 15m
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
The market is quite absurd recently, prices are going higher instead of dipping. angry.

Anyway, using slow deadly but discard players like Huntelaar is a thing of joy . . . His shooting and balance is immense . grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
jmaine:
The market is quite absurd recently, prices are going higher instead of dipping. angry.

Anyway, using slow deadly but discard players like Huntelaar is a thing of joy . . . His shooting and balance is immense . grin

huntelaar is the slowest striker ever. he pisses me off to the narrow. my best affordable striker has been cavani. he's better than most of the high valued strikers out there.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

huntelaar is the slowest striker ever. he pisses me off to the narrow. my best affordable striker has been cavani. he's better than most of the high valued strikers out there.

He can't be better than Master Adrian Ramos.

106 goals in 120 games for me.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

hahaha - cavani has scored plenty of goals for me. i cannot sell him even though he's got no chemistry with my FUT squad. i will check his stats when i log on later.

ramos - 86 pace, 76 shot, 68 pass, 77 dribble
cavani - 79 pace, 85 shot, 70 pass, 80 dribble.

surely, cavani is the best bet. he's slower though but if the through pass is well-timed, he's surer on target than ramos.

lemme check their market prices....

ramos(750 on playstation), (900 on xbox)
cavani(1900 on playstation), (1800 on xbox)
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

Cavani is a beast in whatever formation he is deployed in, but I just realized that a slow Huntelaar is deceptively effective if paired with pacy players around him . . .His movement and finishing is first class. He reminds me of Muriel in FUT 14 . . . . . . grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Yes Ramos is great but Cavani first touch, finishing and overall package is simply amazing . . . . . grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
jmaine:

Cavani is a beast in whatever formation he is deployed in, but I just realized that a slow Huntelaar is deceptively effective if paired with pacy players around him . . .His movement and finishing is first class. He reminds me of Muriel in FUT 14 . . . . . . grin

yes, i have faced several teams with huntelaar holding the ball & feeding fast pacy wingers around him. he can be very effective if deployed with his back to the goal.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
jmaine:

Yes Ramos is great but Cavani first touch, finishing and overall package is simply amazing . . . . . grin

Depends on your play style

Cavani isn't very fast and his M/M Workrates mean that he might better suited to function as a target man.

I always Instruct my lone striker to drift wide and make constant runs, and as such Ramos with his rapid pace and H/M work rates is perfect for me.

Cc Seydou Doumbia
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

messi(TOTY) - 11m
ronaldo(TOTY) - 15m

well hopefully they come down tomorrow as it is rumoured that there will be 100k packs. btw i was talking abt nif messi. right now, he is 5mill plus on pc.

p.s i rebought toty iniesta back as investment, he finally scored a goal for me and he seems to be doing ok with the passes...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Depends on your play style

Cavani isn't very fast and his M/M Workrates mean that he might better suited to function as a target man.

I always Instruct my lone striker to drift wide and make constant runs, and as such Ramos with his rapid pace and H/M work rates is perfect for me.

Cc Seydou Doumbia

appears your are a very sweaty player . . . grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Blazed through Team of the Year cup in a very ruthless fashion and guess what the rare pack offered me ?

Diaby and Wenger . . .EA dey mad . . . . . . embarassed . . . . . angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
jmaine:

appears your are a very sweaty player . . . grin

I am a very flexible player... grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

my cavani is better than your ramos. grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

my cavani is better than your ramos. grin

Your Cavani only has a marginally better scoring rate despite higher rating and higher cost

Cavani Goals per game: 0.89
Ramos Goals per game: 0.87

So Ramos offers better value for money

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Your Cavani only has a marginally better scoring rate despite higher rating and higher cost

Cavani Goals per game: 0.89
Ramos Goals per game: 0.87

So Ramos offers better value for money

you bought your ramos for 11k? grin cheesy grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

you bought your ramos for 11k? grin cheesy grin

A full month before you sha....so was obviously subject to price drop
But I concede defeat....you win, this time

That being said, Ramos is still obviously cheaper in today's market
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:

A full month before you sha....so was obviously subject to price drop
But I concede defeat....you win, this time

i always win. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am having problems finding an opponent for my Fifa 15 on PS4. I use Smile. Can anyone help here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.