Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (115932 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Tval(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2015
coogar:
EA has refused to release TOTS.

this past year has been the worst UT. i ain't touching the game until TOTS is released. EA can go eat shyte!
Baba don land... Welcome
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
If i was to pick a TOTS, i'd have De Gea and Suarez(i'm no fan of Suarez tho) in it. The rest can fall in anyhow they like
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
New TOTW

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
TOTS is finally here. I want Marchisio cry

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Segunia(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
pls can anybody help me out, my FIFA 14 jus crashed new asking me to download resource file and when I tried doing that, d stuff ll tell me av not paid for dis app

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Crespodinho(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
fifa 15 is showing origin pls helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Crespodinho(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
Crespodinho:
Dload crack!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:13am On May 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

i got garay in one of the packs last night. i tried selling him straight up but no one wants him @260,000 coins.

i can't wait for bundesliga's TOTS in the coming weeks.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

i got garay in one of the packs last night. i tried selling him straight up but no one wants him @260,000 coins.

i can't wait for bundesliga's TOTS in the coming weeks.

Garay....not bad! I opened 5 packs yesterday an the best i got was Debuchy angry I've a feeling the game doesn't like me very much
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:48am On May 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Garay....not bad! I opened 5 packs yesterday an the best i got was Debuchy angry I've a feeling the game doesn't like me very much

packs opening na waste of time.
you spend a whole lot of coins to get rubbish. EA sports are rogues!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

packs opening na waste of time.
you spend a whole lot of coins to get rubbish. EA sports are rogues!

I swear. i watched a lot of youtubers get multiple TOTS etc Then i run and open up 24k fifa points

and my best player was Jack Shiiiiiiite. What a pile of dump. I want my money back... lol

I have decided to stay far away from packs...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
moonraker:

I swear. i watched a lot of youtubers get multiple TOTS etc Then i run and open up 24k fifa points

and my best player was Jack Shiiiiiiite. What a pile of dump. I want my money back... lol

24k fifa points? that's about $200 worth of points. i got garay with about 100,000 coins. i kept alternating the packs from the 15k pack to the 35k pack.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2015
Just watched one youtuber open all ten 15k packs. The best player he got was Dzeko. Not a single IF. Scam.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:52pm On May 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just watched one youtuber open all ten 15k packs. The best player he got was Dzeko. Not a single IF. Scam.

15 * 10k = 150k
it's not enough. you need to lavish close to a million coins to get lucky these days. i got garay from 100k coins spending & i still cannot sell him. i would keep him for when he becomes scarce again.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

15 * 10k = 150k
it's not enough. you need to lavish close to a million coins to get lucky these days. i got garay from 100k coins spending & i still cannot sell him. i would keep him for when he becomes scarce again.
This is wat mkes it more of a scam. I've played close to 20 seasons and i've not even had up to 150k sad
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
This is wat mkes it more of a scam. I've played close to 20 seasons and i've not even had up to 150k sad

you need money to make money.........
buy players, buy consummables @ the cheapest rate....in bulk(like 100 items) and then control the market.

if you have 100 items of training cards, you can control the market by setting your desired price. when buyers see that all the cards on display are 3,000 coins instead of 500, they wouldn't have a choice but to buy them.

calculate the profit and see for yourself. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

you need money to make money.........
buy players, buy consummables @ the cheapest rate....in bulk(like 100 items) and then control the market.

if you have 100 items of training cards, you can control the market by setting your desired price. when buyers see that all the cards on display are 3,000 coins instead of 500, they wouldn't have a choice but to buy them.

calculate the profit and see for yourself. grin
Thief! Wenger junior cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
moonraker:

should i cash out on my team?
i am so tempted to sell everyone & build another team from the bundesliga TOTS. i am currently in division 2. what would you advise?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

should i cash out on my team?
i am so tempted to sell everyone & build another team from the bundesliga TOTS. i am currently in division 2. what would you advise?

if your ready to loose alot of coins, then go ahead. I wouldnt advise it though. Ultimately, i would say look at the amount of coins your new

team would cost and try to match it up with the sales of your players...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
moonraker:

if your ready to loose alot of coins, then go ahead. I wouldnt advise it though. Ultimately, i would say look at the amount of coins your new

team would cost and try to match it up with the sales of your players...

i don't think it would reach.....
the market is so wide open now. i am even seeing people selling RB ronaldo at the minimum price. players are dirt-cheap now & EA will still tax me for selling my top players.

these are my top players....

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

i don't think it would reach.....
the market is so wide open now. i am even seeing people selling RB ronaldo at the minimum price. players are dirt-cheap now & EA will still tax me for selling my top players.

these are my top players....

shocked angry

you have almost completely fifa.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:58pm On May 25, 2015
moonraker:

shocked angry
you have almost completely fifa.

not quite!
i couldn't promote to division 1 but i held @division 2. the teams i have been going against in this division have RB ronaldo, messi(96) and suarez(93) upfront.

i can't win against them not because i ain't good enough, but because they just have the better team. i need reinforcements before i have another go. i don't want to relegate to division 3.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2015
coogar:

not quite!
i couldn't promote to division 1 but i held @division 2. the teams i have been going against in this division have RB ronaldo, messi(96) and suarez(93) upfront.

i can't win against them not because i ain't good enough, but because they just have the better team. i need reinforcements before i have another go. i don't want to relegate to division 3.

It is hard. Check out my club tour. Even with all those players, i still got relegated to division 4 yesterday.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:32am On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

It is hard. Check out my club tour. Even with all those players, i still got relegated to division 4 yesterday.

i think you should build a team of the same league players or the same club players......high chemistry is the key. if the chemistry isn't 10, any chemistry style you apply may not even work.

then again, i have been handpicking my opponents. any team established before 2014 october is a no-no. then pay attention to custom tactics. since i start using it, my win % has been 80%. i won division 3 with a game to spare.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

Pls dont mind me asking but how u dey relegate wit dis team?? If i had this ur team, i'd be in Division 1 by now(U even have C.Ro) Now i just dey manage to hold Div 2. Won my first 3 games, then lost the next 3. Wish i had more luck wit Packs and the Transfer Market like u guys
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:06am On May 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Pls dont mind me asking but how u dey relegate wit dis team?? If i had this ur team, i'd be in Division 1 by now(U even have C.Ro) Now i just dey manage to hold Div 2. Won my first 3 games, then lost the next 3. Wish i had more luck wit Packs and the Transfer Market like u guys

Good question bro

95 percent of my opponents play doumbia and ibarbo

Most of my opponents just lob and shoot or cross and pooof, its in the top corner.

Input lag

For some reason if i as much as breathe on my opponents players, i will be giving a caution.. If it were the other way round, nothing gets called.

and last but not least, handicap... My players just turn retards...

Imagine yesterday on several occasions, Terry was able to catch up with my ronaldo and messi. It is not possible jor...

I know that excuses are not permitted, especially with a team like this. Maybe i just suck....

If it makes any difference, i shuttle btw div 2 and div 5. No lower than that..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:09am On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i think you should build a team of the same league players or the same club players......high chemistry is the key. if the chemistry isn't 10, any chemistry style you apply may not even work.

then again, i have been handpicking my opponents. any team established before 2014 october is a no-no. then pay attention to custom tactics. since i start using it, my win % has been 80%. i won division 3 with a game to spare.

True...

I do have a policy on chemistry, I dont stick a player in unless he is on 8 chem with Manager assists.

Plus chuboi from EA has said that anything more than 4 chem on a player is alright.

You can afford to take that decision of selecting your opponents but PC users dont. Because well from what i have observed,

The amount of PC gamers arent much.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

True...

I do have a policy on chemistry, I dont stick a player in unless he is on 8 chem with Manager assists.

Plus chuboi from EA has said that anything more than 4 chem on a player is alright.

You can afford to take that decision of selecting your opponents but PC users dont. Because well from what i have observed,

The amount of PC gamers arent much.
True! There's usually like 10k players at least on PS4(even more on XBOX1) and like 2500 players at most on PC
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

Good question bro

95 percent of my opponents play doumbia and ibarbo

Most of my opponents just lob and shoot or cross and pooof, its in the top corner.

Input lag

For some reason if i as much a breathe on my opponents players, i will a caution.. If it were the other way round, nothing gets called.

and last but not least, handicap... My players just turn retards...

Imagine yesterday on several occasions, Terry was able to catch up with my ronaldo and messi. It is not possible jor...

I know that excuses are not permitted, especially with a team like this. Maybe i just suck....

If it makes any difference, i shuttle btw div 2 and div 5. No lower than that..
Lool! I know dis feeling. The Speed Abuse. They kick off, and they just start running at ur players. Really annoying shi†.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
True! There's usually like 10k players at least on PS4(even more on XBOX1) and like 2500 players at most on PC

Yep. Sometimes you dont want to play divisions becos of the amount of sweat in there,

then you head over to the Cups and you either dont find an opponent or it takes you about 30mins

to find an opponent. this was never the case Pre-TOTY. After the TOTY, the massive resets and bans, plus

the introduction of price ranges, Some PC players just gave up...

I thiink its safe to say that PC has the lowest amount of players as of right now compared to say IOS or android.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I know dis feeling. The Speed Abuse. They kick off, and they just start running at ur players. Really annoying shi†.

The worse part is that it is hard to stop them without getting your player a yellow card.... its just ridiculous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.