Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116081 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 12:51am On Oct 09, 2014
joedejana:

U should know how to do it for 15naira - 55mins not five mins
If not you're still sleeping

Yarn me naa
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2014
I guess the finally listened:

EA Sports has released the first major title update following the launch of FIFA 15. The update is only available now on PC via the Origin service, but there are plans to release it soon on PS4 and Xbox One as well. Most of the fixes contained in this update seem like standard post-launch clean up. Take a look at the full list below to see everything that is getting patched:

Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
If you own FIFA 15 on PC then you should make sure you download and install the update before you next play the game. Not doing so could cause issues with online play if you are matched with someone who already has the update.

Sauce: http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/fifa-15-update-available-pc-now-ps4-xbox-one-soon/
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
barackodam:

Yarn me naa
I don't want to post a cheat here...
It's not actually a cheat.
07033383333...Whatsapp.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
joedejana:
Who's also enjoying Gta V online?

Gimme your psn id
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
malikmoreni:

Gimme your psn id
Origin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:

Origin

Lol sorry, I'm still new to ps3 undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2014
malikmoreni:

Lol sorry, I'm still new to ps3 undecided
What's your experience in the game... good or bad...Have you played online with anyone.

GTA V
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:

What's your experience in the game... good or bad...Have you played online with anyone.

GTA V

Still in rank 4
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:

U should know how to do it for 15naira - 55mins not five mins
If not you're still sleeping
I don't get
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
NEW FEATURES ON FIFA 15 yet people still have bunch of wishlists. Do you have any?

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2014

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:
OK lemme post it here... You need two etisalat sim cards...have you noticed that when you try it with an amount below 165 naira - 55 mins... it still works for 55 mins.... This is it...
Send 15naira to the sim card you need for browsing every 55 minutes.
Which means 60 Naira for 4hours 35 mins.
15naira lasts for 55mins...as long as you DON'T BREAK THE CONNECTION.

If you don't understand, READ AGAIN.

please confirm you have seen this message so I can delete it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Delete ^^^
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:
Delete ^^^

i don't gerrit still
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1892598/download-unlimited-using-these-method/2 you'll find it here,
PAGE TWO
barackodam:

i don't gerrit still
PAGE zero and one is irrelevant
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
barackodam:

i don't gerrit still
You'LL find a post There

Do you get it now?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:
You'LL find a post There

Do you get it now?

thanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Finally downloaded it.

Via play store though.

Plus commentary.

Here's a ss

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
barackodam:
Finally downloaded it.

Via play store though.

Plus commentary.

Here's a ss
you need an internet connection to play it. it really unfortunate that you cannot play it offline.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Jskelly11: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fifa 15 the best feeling bored playing alone i went to a gaming center played fifa 15 with some guys long passes and tactical defending with finese shots work for me i use chelsea fc
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by IntroVAT: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
I stopped listening to critics since fifa 12.
I mean I joined fifa from pes in 2011 and i've never looked back.

but one thing I noticed was after the release of a new FIFA, everyone will be jumping up and down whining and criticising...but it usually turns out to be better

I'm yet to get a ps4 though...will try to do that this month. I am a BAD-ASS player.
Absolute tactical defending genius!

I once beat a guy online on fifa 14 in div one from 2 goals down, and he sent a short but straight to the point message before he logged out: "I hope you die tonight"!!! Lmao

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
mahyowah:
you need an internet connection to play it. it really unfortunate that you cannot play it offline.

Yea, that's the major turn off
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Jskelly11:
Fifa 15 the best feeling bored playing alone i went to a gaming center played fifa 15 with some guys long passes and tactical defending with finese shots work for me i use chelsea fc
where is that? maybe I could come around....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Jskelly11: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
mahyowah:
where is that? maybe I could come around....
jikwoyi phase 2 abj ps4 and ps3

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jskelly11:
jikwoyi phase 2 abj ps4 and ps3
ouch.... I stay in Lagos.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
IntroVAT:

but one thing I noticed was after the release of a new FIFA, everyone will be jumping up and down whining and criticising...but it usually turns out to be better

I'm yet to get a ps4 though...will try to do that this month. I am a BAD-ASS player.

I once beat a guy online on fifa 14 in div one from 2 goals down, and he sent a short but straight to the point message before he logged out: "I hope you die tonight"!!! Lmao

Interesting, I don't mind having some tactical defending tips from you to complement my possession and slow build up play football . . . Am mastering the act of jockeying before I made the ascent to 15, cos I learnt defending is more manual which will be a huge plus for me in dissecting noobs who just hold down two buttons all day while the AL harasses the opponents consistently.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by akocce(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
IntroVAT:

yea... D cutscenes are good and EA got all d licenses and budget to make a soccer SIM... But u gotta admit dat wen it comes down to wat matters most, dey flutter! D game play aint just good enuf... D controls aint tight enuf... And in game controls are so blurry.... Also d gameplay animations are so so poor... Dia is almost no replication of player resemblance besides facial capture! All d players are identical... Goddamn it, messi too is lanky
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by akocce(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2014
seunpayne:

I understand. I really do. But to say it is wacky. ...well....that's reaching to far. The game modes are improvements from the previous version. about how players look. ...if you wanted you could compare real life images....they are fairly accurate.. Fifa 14 had momentum issues...but that was really noticed by people who just wanted to hoof the ball up and score or jump into tackles like gladiators. Fifa 15 fixed some.some of it. the rest is in your orientation. Fifa aims for realistic gameplay. pacing is a vital part. it is frustrating at first but once you get the hang of it you will find it very rewarding. as for 15 being a regression. ...you will find yourself on that island alone because for most of us...it is a huge improvement
true... But I still believe dat EA has never been able 2 get dat player resemblance ryt! Apart 4rm d variations in height and facial capture, d EA FIFA team hasn't been able to replicate player movements 2 match dia real life counterparts... player movement is kinda d same and undistinguished... I'm currently playing d PES 2015 demo... And its kick-ass! Player models are almost spot on, nt cutscenes but in game player animations as well!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by FawwaZY(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
So FIFA15 uhn... When PES has improved a lot...FIFA seems d same to me... Play PES15 demo n feel d changes...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by IntroVAT: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
jmaine:

Interesting, I don't mind having some tactical defending tips from you to complement my possession and slow build up play football . . . Am mastering the act of jockeying before I made the ascent to 15, cos I learnt defending is more manual which will be a huge plus for me in dissecting noobs who just hold down two buttons all day while the AL harasses the opponents consistently.

The only way I can give you tips is in game by beating you lol
If you're on fifa 15, add me: Grizzlybore
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
IntroVAT:

The only way I can give you tips is in game by beating you lol
If you're on fifa 15, add me: Grizzlybore

Am not on 15 yet and currently on the Xbox lane. Am pretty sure your a PS or PC gamer undecided.

I did love to play you someday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.