Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116084 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mykcool:
for some unknown reasons my xbox360 wired pad doesn't work well anymore on my fifa15 pc (cracked version ) .. the sprint fails to work(RB)
Have u tried the pad wit other games?? My best guess is the pad is bad/faulty
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

This is the reason I've stuck to career mode in recent months.
I've put a controller through my TV in the past, and smashed a couple against the wall for the sheer fuckery that EA facilitates in FUT.

The worst was the Spanish speaking opponent I faced, with the ST Ronaldo card. I was up 2-0 in the first half, and coasting. This fucker started high pressure, zig zag running and shooting from range with Ronaldo and I couldn't stop it. Long range hattrick to win 3-2.

To make matters worse, the bastard would celebrate each goal in a cuntish fashion, either shushing me, or doing that stuppid prancing bird move.

To finally add(literally) insult to injury, towards the end of the game, he started passing the ball round the back, while laughing and saying "Fvck your mother, Fvck your father" in his heavily accented English, whenever I put in a desperate tackle.

By the time the ref blew, there was a tear running down my left eye. I was so incensed. I had the superior possession, shots on targets, pass percentages etc. He just had a ridiculous number of tackles from the pressure abuse. That and 3 goals to my two.

That was the day I gave up FUT 15. I cannot continue to get myself so wound up over a badly scripted video game.

I'm not going back....

At least till FUT16 cheesy
I normally just turn my VOIP off. I was beating one 2-0 one day but he sha managed to equalize at the 88th minute and he started screaming 'fvck you' upandan like he won d match. And of all the things in Fifa 15, there's nothing i hate more dan a player who passes the ball around in his box at the end of a match just to run down the clock. Those are the worst kind of players...

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

This is the reason I've stuck to career mode in recent months.
I've put a controller through my TV in the past, and smashed a couple against the wall for the sheer fuckery that EA facilitates in FUT.

The worst was the Spanish speaking opponent I faced, with the ST Ronaldo card. I was up 2-0 in the first half, and coasting. This fucker started high pressure, zig zag running and shooting from range with Ronaldo and I couldn't stop it. Long range hattrick to win 3-2.

To make matters worse, the bastard would celebrate each goal in a cuntish fashion, either shushing me, or doing that stuppid prancing bird move.

To finally add(literally) insult to injury, towards the end of the game, he started passing the ball round the back, while laughing and saying "Fvck your mother, Fvck your father" in his heavily accented English, whenever I put in a desperate tackle.

By the time the ref blew, there was a tear running down my left eye. I was so incensed. I had the superior possession, shots on targets, pass percentages etc. He just had a ridiculous number of tackles from the pressure abuse. That and 3 goals to my two.

That was the day I gave up FUT 15. I cannot continue to get myself so wound up over a badly scripted video game.

I'm not going back....

At least till FUT16 cheesy

lol cheesy i dont know what to say...

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Have u tried the pad wit other games?? My best guess is the pad is bad/faulty
that was the first thing I did.. tried it with Pes15 and it worked well.. how much did you get your fifa15?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mykcool:
that was the first thing I did.. tried it with Pes15 and it worked well.. how much did you get your fifa15?
Well i dont know o. Neva heard of dat kind of problem on Fifa 15 b4. I bought my fifa around 8k
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:36am On Aug 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

lol have you won div 1 yet?? cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
moonraker:

lol have you won div 1 yet?? cheesy
Lol. Bro i still dey Div 2 for FUT o. And for d last few days i ve'nt been able to find an opponent. Yesterday d game was just disconnecting anyhow. So i've been lounging in online seasons for now.

Yesterday i needed to win to gain promition to Div 2 in Online Seasons and i was using United and Rooney missed three, yes three 1-on-1 in one half. I couldn't even cry. D dude i was playing went on to win 2-1.

Coogar hope u having better luck. Have u won Div 1 yet??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. Bro i still dey Div 2 for FUT o. And for d last few days i ve'nt been able to find an opponent. Yesterday d game was just disconnecting anyhow. So i've been lounging in online seasons for now.

Yesterday i needed to win to gain promition to Div 2 in Online Seasons and i was using United and Rooney missed three, yes three 1-on-1 in one half. I couldn't even cry. D dude i was playing went on to win 2-1.

Coogar hope u having better luck. Have u won Div 1 yet??

i haven't played FUT since pink cards were launched.
the journey is over for me......FUT16 comes out next month. that is where my focus is at the moment. FUT15 is history!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
coogar:

i haven't played FUT since pink cards were launched.
the journey is over for me......FUT16 comes out next month. that is where my focus is at the moment. FUT15 is history!
Lol. Na d way. As for me, i've decided if i can't win Div 1 in either of FUT or online seasons before Fifa 16's launch, den i'll not be getting 16. I'll just pass on 16 and chill till 17.
No point in buying a new game for me wen i can't even beat d old one...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by DammyOlu123(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
@AdeLaNa1 what Internet service do you use??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2015
DammyOlu123:
@AdeLaNa1 what Internet service do you use??
I use Smile!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I use Smile!!

I am curious... how is it like?? i mean watching youtube videos, downloading etc...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
moonraker:

I am curious... how is it like?? i mean watching youtube videos, downloading etc...
Its quite good. It never buffers wen watching videos on youtube. The speed gets as high as 1.5MBps wen am downloading files and i use it to play BF4 too and the pings are reasonable
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. Na d way. As for me, i've decided if i can't win Div 1 in either of FUT or online seasons before Fifa 16's launch, den i'll not be getting 16. I'll just pass on 16 and chill till 17.
No point in buying a new game for me wen i can't even beat d old one...

FUT15 was badly scripted.
all those kids on youtube have burnt thousands of hours to identify the game's flaws and they are giving out the info for free on youtube channels. if you play a certain way with some certain players, you would get to div 1. just buy doumbia, ibarbo, sturridge, etc and you are almost there.

i am buying FUT16 preorder this week.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
coogar:

all those kids on youtube have burnt thousands of hours to identify the game's flaws and they are giving out the info for free on youtube channels. if you play a certain way with some certain players, you would get to div 1. just buy doumbia, ibarbo, sturridge, etc and you are almost there.

I ve Sturridge and believe me, i've tried. But pace abuse isn't just my style. I prefer to hold possession and dribble my way in
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2015
coogar:

The bolded is sooo freaking true.... I swear, i am not buying fifa 16. WTF... As in you can determine whether or not your going to win by accessing

a match....

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2015
moonraker:

The bolded is sooo freaking true.... I swear, i am not buying fifa 16. WTF... As in you can determine whether or not your going to win by accessing

a match....
And from the look of things, there might not be much improvement in Fifa 16...

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Yep.. same old bull crap, just a different wrapper..... shocked angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

fancy a game or two this weekend??

not sure if i have added you...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
moonraker:

fancy a game or two this weekend??

not sure if i have added you...
Sure. Wats ur ID?? Mine's MASTAxChief
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ibj55: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
@ mykool, how did u get to make ur wired xbox360 pad work for pc
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sure. Wats ur ID?? Mine's MASTAxChief

just added you now... smsjp is my ID.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
moonraker:

just added you now... smsjp is my ID.
Seen. Anytime u're ready...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Seen. Anytime u're ready...

Oh you are the guy I beat the other day. Sucre_rules
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
sucre2:

Oh you are the guy I beat the other day. Sucre_rules
grin Who u beat?? undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
grin Who u beat?? undecided

Lol. U don forget say we play.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
sucre2:

Lol. U don forget say we play.
I remember na! U used City and won the first match(only) grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I remember na! U used City and won the first match(only) grin
Lol. No whala I guess we should have a rematch. Besides when is FIFA 16 release date?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
sucre2:

Lol. No whala I guess we should have a rematch. Besides when is FIFA 16 release date?
No p. Fifa 16 na September 23. I dont think i'll be buying tho
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
No p. Fifa 16 na September 23. I dont think i'll be buying tho

Will update you when I would be available, work been tough lately. Why don't you want to buy 16?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
sucre2:

Will update you when I would be available, work been tough lately.
Alrite!!

sucre2:

Why don't you want to buy 16?
Even with the addition of the female national teams, i'm still not convinced Fifa will improve on 16.

It ll probably still be the same graphics and gameplay. And from the gameplay videos i've seen so far, it doesn't seem like EA ll be addressing the bugs and glitches dat ve plagued Fifa since Fifa 13....Pace Abuse, Overhead through pass, terrible GKs(Fifa 15 GKs the worst of dem all), etc...

But if i'm impressed wit wat i see few months after the game is released, then i'll buy it. If not then i'll stick wit 15 until 17 comes out. Are u planning on buying 16??

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.