Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116071 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Alrite!!

Even with the addition of the female national teams, i'm still not convinced Fifa will improve on 16.

It ll probably still be the same graphics and gameplay. And from the gameplay videos i've seen so far, it doesn't seem like EA ll be addressing the bugs and glitches dat ve plagued Fifa since Fifa 13....Pace Abuse, Overhead through pass, terrible GKs(Fifa 15 GKs the worst of dem all), etc...

But if i'm impressed wit wat i see few months after the game is released, then i'll buy it. If not then i'll stick wit 15 until 17 comes out. Are u planning on buying 16??

Yeah I am getting it I am impressed with the trailer I watched. I am not a fan of the female team though.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
ibj55:
@ mykool, how did u get to make ur wired xbox360 pad work for pc
i just plugged n play.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Have u tried the pad wit other games?? My best guess is the pad is bad/faulty
very true... had a lot of time on my hand today so i decided to open the pad, found out something got broken.....also found the culprit too
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mykcool:
very true... had a lot of time on my hand today so i decided to open the pad, found out something got broken.....also found the culprit too
Cool! Hope its working now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Cool! Hope its working now
nope, i havent fixed it yet, couldnt get glue...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fifa 16 Super Deluxe Edition is 20k! Damn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Fifa can be so annoying at times.

One minute u're playin a couple of matches and u're destroying opponents left, right and centre.
The next minute and u're struggling to score even a single goal.

Anyone experience this or is it just me?? undecided sad
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Fifa 16 Super Deluxe Edition is 20k! Damn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it's $100 in the US......it's more than 20K equivalent for us. count your blessings.

no one ever told me FIFA 15 on PS3 was different from playing on PS4.
jeeez, the difference was like playing a different game entirely. i couldn't cope. anyone who says FIFA15 on PS3 is rubbish is actually correct. i couldn't win one game in the 10 times i tried. i quickly left it alone before the game spoils my hands. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
coogar:

it's $100 in the US......it's more than 20K equivalent for us. count your blessings.

I miscalculated...

Standard Edition: R599.95(roughly around 9.3k)
Deluxe Edition: R699.95(around 10.7k)
Super Deluxe Edition: R999.95(15.5k)

But $100, dats insane o.
coogar:

no one ever told me FIFA 15 on PS3 was different from playing on PS4.
jeeez, the difference was like playing a different game entirely. i couldn't cope. anyone who says FIFA15 on PS3 is rubbish is actually correct. i couldn't win one game in the 10 times i tried. i quickly left it alone before the game spoils my hands. cheesy
Fifa 15 on old gens are disgusting. Played at a friends place last christmas and everything about the game was just disgusting.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Joeself1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls where can I get fifa 15 sent to my phone in Lagos,I need it badly, I will pay!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fifa 16 Demo

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEc68tzXvPE
Check it out...dunno if it's even possible shocked shocked shocked
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by captainking(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
orgasticdance:

To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
..you truelly understand the scheme of both games and I concur with you
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Coogar...
Have u kicked off on Fifa 16 yet??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Coogar...
Have u kicked off on Fifa 16 yet??

not yet o.....
play.com messed me up big time. i will get it on
friday or saturday.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
downloading fifa 16 super deluxe edition for ps4 at the moment. 18.6gb....fu<kkkk!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mavor:
downloading fifa 16 super deluxe edition for ps4 at the moment. 18.6gb....fu<kkkk!!!

you have 500GB......why are you moaning?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Rad1cal: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
coogar:

you have 500GB......why are you moaning?

Data allocation. . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mavor:

Already had mine running since Tuesday. FIFA 16 is dope !! Suits my possession style of game very well. grin

P:S ======> Mine ain't the deluxe edition though. I did rather buy packs and play FUT draft with the price difference.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
coogar:

not yet o.....
friday or saturday.
Man, I miss play.com, you could get an official gaming/music/tv shirt for 5 quid. Damn you UK for closing the Jersey tax loophole.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't know whether to buy fifa16 or not.

Played the demos for PES and FIFA and PES has the better game play by far....

My head is telling me no but.......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
coogar:

not yet o.....
friday or saturday.
Cool! Dont forget to come leave ur review of the game...
I'm gonna chill and watch all reviews for the game b4 i decide whether its worth buying..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mavor:
Wow! 18 gig?? Its like 13 on PC..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wia is Moonraker and Sucre2?? U guys bought it on PC yet??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Lol i had no intention of buying but i did anyways because i saw a deal on g2a where the standard version of

fifa 16 was going for $20. Brethren, even if i swore i wasnt gonna get that shit, niggur, that price was too good. so i bought it.

Activated mine yesterday. havent played any games yet. will do so in the weekend.

If it doesnt turn out well, then its all good...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Tried buying it yesterday my card declined but will get it as soon as possible and moonraker can you send me the link you bought yours..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
moonraker:

Lol i had no intention of buying but i did anyways because i saw a deal on g2a where the standard version of

fifa 16 was going for $20. Brethren, even if i swore i wasnt gonna get that shit, niggur, that price was too good. so i bought it.

Activated mine yesterday. havent played any games yet. will do so in the weekend.

If it doesnt turn out well, then its all good...
$20 shocked shocked shocked whats the site abeg?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Mykcool:
$20 shocked shocked shocked whats the site abeg?

test
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2015
cant post here
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2015
cant find the original link
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2015
moonraker:
cant find the original link
it's gone up

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.