Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8163 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

Buhari cannot even pronounce Nigeria properly,a country he aspires to rule.
He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces "country".Somebody
should please help me to pronounce "country" as Buhari would please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the emir of Kano,Buba Marwa,Afterall,they are all Fulani.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by omenka(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Oh Lawd have murcey!! Has it come to this?? gringringringringringrin
I bet even die hard Jonathanians wouldn't subscribe to this cheap jab.

This is as poor as it gets!! cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
I want to encourage all APC and GMB supporters not to comment on this thread. This thread is a Fool's paradise chaired by Elder idumose. It is a place of rest for Nincompoops !!!

I know that I have humiliated myself by posting on here and I apologize to humanity for doing such.

34 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by omenka(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: I want to encourage all APC and GMB supporters not to comment on this thread. This thread is a Fool's paradise chaired by Elder idumose. It is a place of rest for Nincompoops !!!

I know that I have humiliated myself by posting on here and I apologize to humanity for doing same.

Me too my brother. I just had to express my amusement nonetheless. Soo damn poor. Even Jmain himself viewed and left without commenting.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
He meant to pronounce corrupt

23 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ratiken(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
OP..... Very True.
That is not presidential at all. Imagine him at UN assembly making a speech (covers face in shame).

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces country.Somebody
should please help me out please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from

See ibo boy talking about pronunciation lol, abeg talk oil again make i hear.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by deeobserver209(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Brb
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
Abeg, abeg say oil again grin grin grin bwawaaaa

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Idumuose the snake charmer,you're not better off. From your pictures and the background of your house I have seen,you definitely are not fluent in English language. You better go and upgrade and think about the future of your kids instead of making Buhari's accent your headache.

Sai Buhari 2015! cheesy cool

20 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pauladonis(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Eri e lo daru, u neva hear how russians dey speak their english? Na inferiority go kill some Nigerians... At least he no dey murder english like PEJ. U beta go and get a job.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pauladonis(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Eri e lo daru, u neva hear how indians or russians dey speak their english? Na inferiority go kill some Nigerians... At least he no dey murder english like PEJ. U beta go and get a job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
pauladonis: Eri e lo daru, u neva hear how indians or russians dey speak their english? Na inferiority go kill some Nigerians... At least he no dey murder english like PEJ. U beta go and get a job.
you dey mind them? Until he speaks English Language like Queen Elizabeth and Barack Obama then he is perfect English speaker?

Ndi ara!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by desgiezd(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Why dont you go to Katsina and teach him English pronunciations?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Ayesman(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Sai buhari...!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
ratiken: OP..... Very True.
That is not presidential at all. Imagine him at UN assembly making a speech (covers face in shame).
Exactly what i wanted to say bro.God bless you.But the proponents of Buhari for president won't see this,yet
They mock PEJ for her poorly spoken grammar.

Buhari nko?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by donphilopus: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:

See ibo boy talking about pronunciation lol, abeg talk oil again make i hear.

Barcanista has enjoined us not to comment on this thread, however I would like to rectify some things. You mentioned Ibo Boy. I could remember watching a match with an Igbo guy who couldn't say “Up Chelsea” properly. All he was saying was “Hope Chail---see”. Should I now say that the guy's spoken English is terrible because of that?! Not at all.

Idumuose, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your so-called PhD Holder President cannot stand Buhari when it comes to spoken English!

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by psucc(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP I don't side us using foreign language as one of the criteria for selecting a Leader. I will vote for the most poor among them provided he/she will deliver.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
desgiezd: Why dont you go to Katsina and teach him English pronunciations?
You mean to go to Daura or wherever he lives to teach him? What would it profit me to teach a man
How to pronounce English properly when i know he will lose 2015 election.
Or are you still living under the illusion that he would win election?

Wake up bro

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Barcanista has enjoined us not to comment on this thread, however I would like to rectify some things. You mentioned Ibo Boy. I could remember watching a match with an Igbo guy who couldn't say “Up Chelsea” properly. All he was saying was “Hope Chail---see”. Should I now say the guy spoken English is terrible because of that?! Not at all.

Idumuose, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your so-called PhD Holder President cannot stand Buhari when it comes to spoken English.
Have you bothered to ask that ibo boy if he is interested in contesting for the highest office in Nigeria.
You shouldn't have commented in the first place cos as far as i'm concerned you want to derail this thread but insha allah,you have failed before you started your
Ill fated journey to my thread.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
You mean to go to Daura or wherever he lives to teach him? What would it profit me to teach a man
How to pronounce English properly when i know he will lose 2015 election.
Or are you still living under the illusion that he would win election?

Wake up bro
Teach him how to pronounce oil (oyel) or chelsea (cheil sea)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: Idumuose the snake charmer,you're not better off. From your pictures and the background of your house I have seen,you definitely are not fluent in English language. You better go and upgrade and think about the future of your kids instead of making Buhari's accent your headache.

Sai Buhari 2015! cheesy cool
Chiguzoberem,Buhari lacks finesse,a bigot,a supporter of boko haram.Buhari is nearing 80years,therefore,we don't want a President who will die
In office due to frailty and old age.
As for you chiguzoberem,i will refrain from commenting on your personality.This is because you are not the object of discussion here.

Nwanyi ajadu.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nwabekeyi2: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idumuose Ekaro Egbon mi cheesy cheesy

I hope you know that you are just a few years younger than Buhari undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fairheven: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces country.Somebody
should please help me out please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Do you know anything about the English language or u just want to make a silly funif you do you wud have known that the hausa-fulani accent is actually the closets to the original english accent(compare to any other nigerian accent)...mind u am from the East...u pple shud "go get a life"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gej deekeater yabbing Buhari's English? Chei! DiarisGod o!

The bloods of the widows this op has shared

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Ayesman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Barcanista has enjoined us not to comment on this thread, however I would like to rectify some things. You mentioned Ibo Boy. I could remember watching a match with an Igbo guy who couldn't say “Up Chelsea” properly. All he was saying was “Hope Chail---see”. Should I now say the guy spoken English is terrible because of that?! Not at all.

Idumuose, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your so-called PhD Holder President cannot stand Buhari when it comes to spoken English.

I guess that was the reason why he (goodluck) refuse to appear at the last Presidential debate.... All hail Buhari!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Can you please tell this board the educational qualification of Buhari if that is where you want to veer into?
And where in my thread have i questioned Buhari's educational qualification?
And what has spoken english got to do with education?

Buhari should go and learn how to pronounce sentences properly.When he is being interviewed,you could hardly understand what Buhari is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Ayesman(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
psucc: OP I don't side us using foreign language as one of the criteria for selecting a Leader. I will vote for the most poor among them provided he/she will deliver.

You've said my mind bro....
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayesman:

I guess that was the reason why he (goodluck) refuse to appear at the last Presidential debate.... All hail Buhari!!!

PDP has been accusing APC of fielding intellectually challenged fellows as their candidates during elections, yet PDP Candidates who are known to have PhD's are always afraid of public debate with their APC counterparts. Not only Goodluck, Omisore was also bereft of ideas when he was asked to have a public debate with Aregbesola. It may interest you to know that the 2 aforementioned guys are PhD Holders!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by PapiWata: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:

Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?. The funniest part is the way he pronounces country.Somebody
should help me out please.

Some readers might be confused by your observation in bold-face above. Please elaborate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Breaks Protocol While Visiting Buhari Today. PHOTO / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos / Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.