Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8165 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat: Journalist: sir what do u have to say about the insecurity in the country?

buhari: kai, walai ebry epport zis gwament is making is in putility (futility) . Zis gwament is bery bery kwaropt. Ip insha allahu u fiful bote (vote) por me in za kwaming elcshan, us issue op insekwurity will become a porgotten issue.

I habe flenty flenty idea to kwotail zis boko haram menance. grin

Bhari ga egbu kwa mmadu oo
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:
Ur slayer

Are u stufid like buhari?

bloody illiterate!!!! your life is the dictionary definition of stupidity, dumbness, im. becility and all brain limiting syndrome. how best can one define uselessness than what your existence epitomises.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

bwaahhhhha no one is given that rare privilege in this lifetime. anyway let get down to business. already getting ready to use your worthless cadaver for human anatomy practical for dummies.

Watch ur back.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat: Journalist: sir what do u have to say about the insecurity in the country?

buhari: kai, walai ebry epport zis gwament is making is in putility (futility) . Zis gwament is bery bery kwaropt. Ip insha allahu u fiful bote (vote) por me in za kwaming elcshan, us issue op insekwurity will become a porgotten issue.

Buhari ga egbu kwa mmadu here oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Snake man, how ur side?

GEJ Till Idumose brush his teeth grin grin

grin grin grin grin

see grey bia bia. Egbon mi must be at least 55 years old grin grin
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Mr E...AMARA, it is ok. Calm down and Relax. cheesy cheesy
Listen young man. I am not on facebook, you can decrypt my personality. You will never get to know me from my monika. Stop wasting your time. If you are nice and good and a GEJ supporter, then we can have a handshake at my invitation. I am a good person, I just want the best for Nigeria, and GEJ has to be there for another 4yrs before I decide who he hands over to.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...I missed the show.

Can we see our infamous e-billion dollar man with his billions in all his glory? grin

you need to see what the phool look like. are you privileged to see the ngozievergreen unveiling thread that thing is the perfect definition of fugly. that bit...ch look like Satan excreta.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Listen young man. I am not on facebook, you can decrypt my personality. You will never get to know me from my monika. Stop wasting your time. If you are nice and good and a GEJ supporter, then we can have a handshake at my invitation. I am a good person, I just want the best for Nigeria, and GEJ has to be there for another 4yrs before I decide who he hands over to.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED

Chai, see lies upon lies. OMG!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can imagine our resident Billyonaire shaking like a Christmas goat grin grin grin

Relax Hommie grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ebankole1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
One can't just help but wonder what NL has turned into or rather the brain of the youths that create such thread as these.
Whatever the intention are i wonder if that,my anymeans will Stop the so call man from persuing his goal.
Poor or bad as his use of words/english might be,does not limit his capabily to rule or perform.
SUFF

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

Watch ur back.

this is the like 100000000 times you say this while i'm still cruising round town like nobodies business. bring it on loser but make sure, you already buy your coffin, paste your obituary and get professional mourners to cry you to hell fire.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014

This is Classic. This is classic. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Listen young man. I am not on facebook, you can decrypt my personality. You will never get to know me from my monika. Stop wasting your time. If you are nice and good and a GEJ supporter, then we can have a handshake at my invitation. I am a good person, I just want the best for Nigeria, and GEJ has to be there for another 4yrs before I decide who he hands over to.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED

Bros why all these stories by the moonlight? Who said anything about Facebook? grin grin

Just relax, we are all on the same page CEO cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

Watch ur back.

Arinze, you are the one to watch your back. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

this is the like 100000000 times you say this while i'm still cruising round town like nobodies business. bring it on loser but make sure, you already buy your coffin, paste your obituary and get professional mourners to cry you to hell fire.

OK
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt: I can imagine our resident Billyonaire shaking like a Christmas goat grin grin grin

Relax Hommie grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha Dont make me burst my stomach with laughter. You are not capable of making me sweat. You are a nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Arinze, you are the one to watch your back. Be careful

Lol try harder
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by juman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
desgiezd: Why dont you go to Katsina and teach him English pronunciations?

Abi.

op talked nonsense.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Hahahahahaha Dont make me burst my stomach with laughter. You are not capable of making me sweat. You are a nobody.

Ok no problem, we shall see grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by nigerianvenom(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
Chiguzoberem,Buhari lacks finesse,a bigot,a supporter of boko haram.Buhari is nearing 80years,therefore,we don't want a President who will die
In office due to frailty and old age.
As for you chiguzoberem,i will refrain from commenting on your personality.This is because you are not the object of discussion here.

Nwanyi ajadu.

tell them my brother,we dont need a "MUGABE" as nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

OK

let go there modafvcker...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:
you need to see what the phool look like. are you privileged to see the ngozievergreen unveiling thread that thing is the perfect definition of fugly. that bitch look like Satan excreta.

Bruv, I've missed too many uncut shyte man. I need to start sleeping in the politics section again - dammit!!

I always knew the person behind NgoziEverDumb must be as fugly as a sin, and her ridiculously dumb posts. Reminiscent of some Igbo biitch that used to jump on every thread in the culture section to label Yorubas as ugly, yet she looks like a vampire version of bugs bunny, with a fcvked face. grin And the village-dwelling-hunger-induced-anorexic-Somali-refugee looking guy called, "rhymz" who calls people ghetto. I guess anonymity helps hide people's true image.

You need to do a special recap for me, man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Bros why all these stories by the moonlight? Who said anything about Facebook? grin grin

Just relax, we are all on the same page CEO cheesy
You and I on the same page ? You are cantankerous.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

let go there modafvcker...

Aiite, I don't do online brags, watch ur back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

Lol try harder

Last warning....
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Last warning....

Fuuuckk off!
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by nigerianvenom(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: I thank God, gej has done d needful 4 them. D almajiri school can b very useful here.

thanks my dear.
GEJ did for their kids what their great grand fathers(IBB,ABACHA,SHAGARI,BUHARI,etc) couldnt do for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: You and I on the same page ? You are cantankerous.

Ok stay tuned
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Snake man, how ur side?

GEJ Till Idumose brush his teeth grin grin
Cc:
Afam4eva, Ikenna351, OAM4,Mynd44
Has posting of people's pictures been lifted on nairaland?
If yes let me know.

One sirscatter here posted a picture to derail it.And if he won't
Be sanctioned let me also know.Thank you.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Ok no problem, we shall see grin grin grin grin
All I am saying is. Do not vote Buhari. Nigeria needs to move forward, not backwards. What are Buhari's credentials ? He cant even speak coherent English. I dont want to cover my face in shame when he goes to UN meetings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Breaks Protocol While Visiting Buhari Today. PHOTO / Petrol Tanker Caught Fire In Osun / Moment Governor Wike Ignored Rain To Rescue An Ogoni Daughter - A Rare Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.