Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online (795 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Iphone 3 To 5 For Sale From Just #25k And Above Call 07039411790 / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by priceman: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes friends, you read me right.

You can get Android Tablets from 9K and we have the list here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/ipad.1105-PRICE_MIN--list.htm

Yes I mean from only N9000 and it is falling every day. These are brand new tablets sold and delivered by the some of the best online shops in Nigeria. These tablets come with manufacturer warranty.

SEE THE LIST HERE: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/ipad.1105-PRICE_MIN--list.htm

I cant imagine why anyone would want to buy a second hand Android when you can buy brand new ones from 9K right here http://www.ngpricehunter.com/ipad.1105-PRICE_MIN--list.htm

The best is yet to come. If you buy any of these tablets, they will be delivered to your door steps and you can pay cash on delivery.

Dont forget to inform us which android tablet you chose.
Re: Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by ITbomb(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
You mean all those Wi-Fi only pad?
I don't think it will work well where I am
Re: Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by priceman: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
ITbomb: You mean all those Wi-Fi only pad?
I don't think it will work well where I am

ol boy, you know that you can turn your smartphone into a wifi router and use that for you tablets ans laptops as well as share your connection with those around you?

If you are really serious about buying a cheap brand new Tablet this is your best chance.
Re: Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
priceman:

ol boy, you know that you can turn your smartphone into a wifi router and use that for you tablets ans laptops as well as share your connection with those around you?
Hope you know how using your phone as Hotspot dey drink battery, again no.
Unless I wan use am to watch movies
Re: Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by priceman: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
ITbomb:
Hope you know how using your phone as Hotspot dey drink battery, again no.
Unless I wan use am to watch movies

@ ITbomb I dont understand you. I am glad you did not say it is impossible to do anyway. Life is about choices and trade-offs. If you buy a brand new WIFI only tablet you have to use some hotspot to go online and you know what? Millions of people are doing it. If battery drain to your phone is your problem then plug the phone to power supply. BTW all tablets drain batteries when you watch movies but some drain faster.

If your pocket is deep enough and if you want much more than WIFI only, then scroll down the list here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/ipad.1105-PRICE_MIN--list.htm and you will find the one that match your taste.
Re: Brand New Android Tablets From Just 9k Online by priceman: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Just when you think the prices have dropped to the lowest, it drops even lower.

(1) (Reply)

Shop Online/import Your Goods With Mallforafrica Webcards! Mad Promos Available / Cisco Glc-lh-smd 1000base-lx/lh Sfp Transceiver 08067718031 / Canon EOS 5D Classic For Sale____OFFER GONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.