Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? (2745 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by ronald4lif(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
NeuroBoss: They wan enter "eloplane"
They wan make their friend's head with naija based guy to swell. They wan dey make dem jealous and inundate them with stories told them by their "jand" fiancé.
It's even funny when u hear it in Church testimonies. Something like: "my sister dated one guy through out the university, suffered with him and all that only for him to jilt her. As God would have it, a man coming to spend Xmas in Nigeria met her and they are now married and BASED in the UK". The word in upper case being the only major reason for the testimony and not that she eventually married. They are said with more emphasis amidst shouting for joy

Lol the way you narrates it though
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by Charlesberry(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle: Nowadays babes are wiser ooo...
All that Glitters are not gold.
Abroad is good, the US, Canada but the UK guy, Those ones re just too aggressive.
Smh

Lol na wa ohh
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by lalasticlala(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
cdamsel: If it were years ago I would have agreed with this your theory.

But lately my babes dem don wise up o,because this "abroad" husbands leave them in Nigeria & just come give them belle & go back, who would like that? undecided

Girls now even if them go marry they make sure you dey carry them commot ooo grin grin grin if not them jejely marry my brothers them grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle: but the UK guy, Those ones re just too aggressive.
Smh
You sabi dem well well grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by bustyhelen(f): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
who no like better life?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by hugelyendowed: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2014
bcs we have money & r civilized , cultured

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by bustyhelen(f): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
hugelyendowed: bcs we have money & r civilized , cultured

story
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by naturally: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Because they are used to okrika
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Dollars, Euro,Pounds

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Gf Fart EXCESSIVELY!!!t / My Girlfriend Is My Boyfriend !!! Help !!! / Are Nigerian Guys Also Guilty Of This As Well? ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.