Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Atheism A La Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism A La Nigeria (1736 Views)

My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Brainwashing A La Christian!!! / VIDEO: "Wacky" Way to Drop Offerings At Church - a la RCCG Houston Tx style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
When I was younger ATHEISM and ATHEISTS were words I didn't know the meaning to, but I guess the fact that I know their meanings now meant I must have checked them up in the dictionary.

It is also possible that I might have learnt about the words later than I learnt other words because they weren't words that found common usage amongst people in the part of the world where I hail from. Somehow everyone believed in some kind of God, either indigenous or foreign (mostly the Abrahamic religions).

I saw that change over the years, to a point where people no longer raised eyebrows on discovering that someone wasn't a frequent church goer or as a Muslim, didn't pray five times daily, nor fasted at Ramadan, and indulged in the consumption of alcohol. The acceptance of this situation nonetheless, people are quite skeptical in voting a non-religious person into positions of authority, hence "student union" elective positions remains a tug-of-war between adherents of major religions of Christianity and Islam in Nigerian colleges, and sometimes the Christian vote may be split when a staunch catholic is involved, and that's apart from the role ethnicity plays. That was why Chaurasia (a member of a Christian fellowship in college) defeated Sesan (a non-fellowshiping free thinker) in school elections to become president, even though he didn't necessarily pander to Christian tenets while in power. It was also why my Deeper Christian Life Fellowship roommate decided to vote for Obasanjo (who after regaining freedom from jail declared he was now BORN AGAIN) rather than an Olu Falae, whose religious inclination he wasn't too sure of, just as the death of Patrick Yakowa (Kaduna State's first Christian governor) in a helicopter crash gave rise to wide celebrations and jubilation amongst Muslims in Kaduna and Kano state.

What I'm trying to say is this, though Nigerians have begun accepting that some people are not necessarily so religious, and that doesn't mean they couldn't be good people, they are yet to accept that such people should take up positions of responsibility, especially politically at all levels regardless of their level of goodness. This is why even the most crooked Nigerian politician is quick to play up his religious card (especially of being a Christian or Muslim) as and at when due (some even pander to both sides if need be).

Nigerians have also come to accept the presence in their midst of adherents of the third and oldest arm of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism as well as Eastern Religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and the likes. I haven't intentionally left out the Occultics and Fetishists, which has always been and is now staging a comeback even amongst members of the established religions (evident in the fetish paraphernalia that litter major roads of Nigeria, especially at crossroads and shrines), who either drop their western adopted religions or simply combine both.

But this yarn isn't about those who adhere to all the religions I've stated and more, it isn't even about those who pretend to be followers of any of them, nor those who though are areligious but believe in the existence of a SUPREME BEING, or if you may in a GOD. It is about the growing number of those who do not believe in, or that deny the existence of a God or Supreme Being, is what I feel to qwerty about.

This group of Nigerians have yet to receive wide acceptance from other Nigerians (relatives or not), despite their growing number. While many have become quite vocal and visible, many have elected to stay under the shadow, especially when they haven't become independent or fully independent, or for reasons best known to them, especially if such a move will hinder advancement for them socially, politically, financially and/or otherwise.

I did tinker with atheism at some point in my life, and sometimes such thoughts come to mind, but I find enough arguments to counter it, not necessarily using experiences or events without me, but rather within me, and so far such have kept me from falling to the other side. I am however intrigued by those on the other side in Nigeria, especiallywith those whom I'd known to be brought up in very religious homes, even in homes of pastors and highly influential Muslim clerics. I have often wondered what must've influenced their change especially coming from a religious society like Nigeria.

From the little poking and picking in the brains of a few atheist friends, I found that the reason were quite varied (and probably this space may not be enough to accommodate all of my findings), but I shall limit them to the ones I found interesting. Though I've read posts from Nigerian atheists on Facebook and on Twitter who'd been Muslims, I am yet to see one physically. As for those who'd been Christians those are just too numerous to mention, while because of the proby nature of Judaism (with constant revision of the Talmud), adherents can easily slip in and out of atheism, infact it's still a wonder to me that many Jews who witnessed the holocaust and their descendants still believe in a Supreme Being, and these being some of the most intelligent people to walk this terra firma (as their cache of Nobel Prizes in various fields can easily attest to).

It used to be the preserve of scientists especially with universities and colleges where maverick lecturers and professors openly challenged widely held local beliefs and superstitions, as well as biblical and Islamic versions (infact one Ob/Gyn professor I know has an interesting view of Islam and it's prophet that I'd rather not repeat here for fear of lending fuel to a smouldering ember) of life issues, but now no section of academic, business and other fields have been spared the presence of atheists. Elsewhere, in the West this would've been a stupid subject, but definitely not here where this shocking revelation have led to estrangements between and amongst those who have differing views, especially on social media, where for instance I've seen two of my friends on Facebook (one a former catholic and now atheist, and another a practicing catholic) unfriend each other after pelting themselves with insults, following a disagreement of a religious nature, over a religious issue. Infact, one of the reasons it came to me to write this was the penchant for this atheist friend to have become uninterested in any other issue (even feminism which she had before now propagated) except for those bothering on attack of religious thoughts which seem antithetical to today's civilization.

I will illustrate the views of atheists in this simple story about a boy whose mother asked what he learnt in Sunday school, and he responding told his mother the story of Moses and how he led the children of Israel through the Red Sea, by constructing a bridge (laced with Improvised Explosive Devices, IED's) which Moses quickly destroyed as soon as all the Israelites had crossed and the Egyptians had gone on. The bewildered mother on inquiring from the son, if that was truly what was taught in Sunday school, was shocked when her son told her she wouldn't believe it, if he told her the real story as narrated by his Sunday school teacher. This is usually the crux of the matter with religion from the perspective of the atheist, as it appears that most of the stories in the "Holy Books" sound ridiculous and superfluously impossible to the rational thinker, and that is exactly where the problem is, and the key word is "RATIONAL", because the wordings and writings of many religious books aren't meant really to be queried but accepted with faith, except in areas of contention brought about by mistranslations or other errors, hence based on this the bible and it's adherents for instance aren't required to provide proof in defence of beliefs inherent in the book, unlike would've been with a scientific work, observations, hypothesis and theorems.

The truth is that if one looked for proof for the presence of someone or something that controls all things and indeed all life, one wouldn't find it, as even the one who thinks he's found it can be convinced otherwise when he comes face to face with more compelling evidence to the contrary, "rationally speaking". But then must we query all things? Haven't the fact that all that's currently known still pales considerable to the much that's unknown point to the fact that we can never know all, and thereby never stop knowing? Couldn't this possibly be the design of the ALL KNOWING ONE, who at the end of the day numbs even the one that seeks to know all into submission, to realize that all can't be known, and that all wasn't meant to be known in the first place?

Nigerian atheists seem to have become particularly disgusted with the activities of the Men (and women) acting on behalf of the Christian God especially as regards their ostentatious way of life, in the face of mind numbing poverty even of their zombie-like followers who are quick to quote their pastors offhand than the shortest verse in the bible (some even go as far as speaking, dressing or even making their hair like their pastors'), while they find disgusting and uncivilized the way of Muslims, especially with the minority espousing radical fundamentalism while the moderate majority remain quiet, or covertly supporting any activity that will bring about an Islamic State, in the philosophy of the end justifying the means. At the back of their mind is also the fact that at one time or the other in the development of man and his civilization, religion has been and continues to be a tool and a justification for genocide, even for most of the religions that have embraced peace today, infact Frederick Anderson posited in his comment to - THE ISLAMISTS | madukovich's cogitations http://madukovich./2014/07/03/the-islamists/ that, "Islam is still growing up, and like all teenagers it is subject to fits of angst and unreasonable obstinacy", as older religions before it (I might add) had careered through such a path much earlier. It is a historical fact that the golden age of Judaism when Moses Maimonides made his name was under the rule of the Moors in Spain when the Torah and Talmud were translated and even taught in Arabic, before the conquering Christians overran Spain and instituted the INQUISITION! For Judaism's stain, I will refer you to the Old Testament section of your Bible.

Apart from Nigerians who became atheists out of reason of so much education and enlightenment, many were those who'd been religious, fell on hard times or witnessed personal tragedies (that tested their faith) then prayed to "God" and did not get the "YES" response their pastors promised they'd get, became disillusioned and jettisoned the idea that there is a God, this is not much seen with Muslims especially of Northerm Nigeria extraction whose DNA appear to be ingrained with the belief that God wills good in the same measure with which he wills evil, hence tragedies are more likely to draw them closer to their God than it is with the Christian God who appears not to have the capacity to do evil (which they see as the sole prerogative of the devil).

Atheists in Nigeria point to everything wrong in Nigeria as relating to religion. Indeed, a recent study suggests that although a belief in God, as well as heaven and hell, impacted the economy positively, the same cannot be said of church attendance (and by inference attendance in the mosque, or synagogue and indeed any other place of worship), for which Nigeria is well known for, even some major roads are cordoned off on Fridays to allow teeming worshipers to observe their Juma'at Prayers. Most atheists look upon the ways of those who claim they are guided by the laws and ways of a God with scorn, pointing to their own righteousness as worthy of emulation, even without guidance of any Being in heaven, earth, under the earth or sea. For them the law of the land is superior to any other, unlike with Muslims in Nigeria who hold the Shari'a in higher regard compared to the constitution, even when such laws (eg. child marriage) negates the accepted norm of today's civilization.

One thing you cannot take away from atheists is their penchant to probe everything. Their desire not to swallow all they hear hook, line and sinker without reservations appeals to me. I wish I could be an atheist but I'm held back by the belief that the fact that one doesn't see a thing, doesn't mean it isn't there, and that is one truism that is incontrovertible for me.

'kovich

ATHEISM A LA NIGERIA | madukovich's cogitations - http://madukovich./2014/09/26/atheism-a-la-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
eerrmm, okay undecided
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
My dear brother, if God doesn't exist, how did magic come into existence? I want to learn.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Misogynist2014: My dear brother, if God doesn't exist, how did magic come into existence? I want to learn.

[img]http://new3.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/not+a+fan+of+one+piece+_d683184c56229e829ffaa2fe86c5a33c.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
madukovich: Apart from Nigerians who became atheists out of reason of
so much education and enlightenment, many were those
who'd been religious, fell on hard times or witnessed
personal tragedies (that tested their faith) then prayed to
"God" and did not get the "YES" response their pastors
promised they'd get, became disillusioned and jettisoned
the idea that there is a God
This is partially why I became a deist though reading atheist books is what led me to temporarily discard Christianity. I never could accept atheism because I am sure that evolution is false. The fact that materialists can't even explain the OOL or honestly admit that research paradigm of engineering RNA in highly artificial settings works more for a creation standpoint is appalling. So early on, before delving into the big question of God's existence I decided I would be a deist at most, though if someone had told me I would be a deist I would have laughed it off.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I should also add that I did encounter atheism and attimes wished to argue with such a person. Reading JW booklets was how I got wind of atheism at a young age. However, because I was very passionate about my religion and my life goals I never really bothered abou atheism: until I met the brand of atheists who say I'm foolish for being religious. I have checked their case for about 5 years now, and their evolution; it's all rubbish. I have already written a few essays exploring my arguments against the notion and toyed with being an atheist.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Misogynist2014: My dear brother, if God doesn't exist, how did magic come into existence? I want to learn.
Dude to clarify and satisfy your curiosity,75% of magic are pure illusion and nothing supernatural,they are skilled at managing people's attention,I wish I knew you in reality to practicalize with you and secondly,look up the web and search for one artifact of the old or events that happened in the bible and if you find one let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
aaronson: Dude to clarify and satisfy your curiosity,75% of magic are pure illusion and nothing supernatural,they are skilled at managing people's attention,I wish I knew you in reality to practicalize with you and secondly,look up the web and search for one artifact of the old or events that happened in the bible and if you find one let me know.
One thing funny and tricky about nonsense is that sometimes when you say it, you tend to confuse yourself that you have made sense.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Misogynist2014: One thing funny and tricky about nonsense is that sometimes when you say it, you tend to confuse yourself that you have made sense.
was this the memory verse you guys learnt last sunday?

4 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Misogynist2014: One thing funny and tricky about nonsense is that sometimes when you say it, you tend to confuse yourself that you have made sense.
what you call magic is just a trick, you dont know yet. Dont ascribe any supernatural power to magic, it is purely an illusion.

Try and find more about it.

1 Like

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 3:37am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:
One thing you cannot take away from atheists is their penchant to probe everything. Their desire not to swallow all they hear hook, line and sinker without reservations appeals to me. I wish I could be an atheist but I'm held back by the belief that the fact that one doesn't see a thing, doesn't mean it isn't there, and that is one truism that is incontrovertible for me.

'kovich

ATHEISM A LA NIGERIA | madukovich's cogitations - http://madukovich./2014/09/26/atheism-a-la-nigeria/

A brilliant write up. However, you miss the most important reason for being an atheist- "no evidence for God". You simply forget that atheism also includes agnosticism. As an atheist, I do not believe in God.....should there be evidence, I would believe.

I am happy though that you talked about how religious leaders have been destructive with their actions in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: This is partially why I became a deist though reading atheist books is what led me to temporarily discard Christianity.[size=14pt]I never could accept atheism because I am sure that evolution is false.[/size] The fact that materialists can't even explain the OOL or honestly admit that research paradigm of engineering RNA in highly artificial settings works more for a creation standpoint is appalling. So early on, before delving into the big question of God's existence I decided I would be a deist at most, though if someone had told me I would be a deist I would have laughed it off.

undecided undecided undecided

How many times does one have to correct the fallacious reasoning that atheism is evolution?
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

A brilliant write up. However, you miss the most important reason for being an atheist- "no evidence for God". You simply forget that atheism also includes agnosticism. As an atheist, I do not believe in God.....should there be evidence, I would believe.

I am happy though that you talked about how religious leaders have been destructive with their actions in Nigeria

Please see Paragraph 12:
"The truth is that if one looked for proof for the presence of someone or something that controls all things and indeed all life, one wouldn't find it, as even the one who thinks he's found it can be convinced otherwise when he comes face to face with more compelling evidence to the contrary, "rationally speaking". "
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:
Please see Paragraph 12:
[b]"The truth is that if one looked for proof for the presence of someone or something that controls all things and indeed all life, one wouldn't find it,[/b ]as even the one who thinks he's found it can be convinced otherwise when he comes face to face with more compelling evidence to the contrary, "rationally speaking". "

Meaningless and false quote.

If God is something that controls all things and all life, evidence for God would be so abundant that it is self-evident.

Take for instance, the sun- the sun affects all life on earth and as such, no one can deny its heat, its rays and its effects (eg photosynthesis)....no one can deny its existence
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

Meaningless and false quote.

If God is something that controls all things and all life, evidence for God would be so abundant that it is self-evident.

Take for instance, the sun- the sun affects all life on earth and as such, no one can deny its heat, its rays and its effects (eg photosynthesis)....no one can deny its existence

Paragraph 12B:

"But then must we query all things?
Haven't the fact that all that's currently known still pales considerable to the much that's unknown point to the fact that we can never know all, and thereby never stop knowing?
Couldn't this possibly be the design of the ALL KNOWING ONE, who at the end of the day numbs even the one that seeks to know all into submission, to realize that all can't be known, and that all wasn't meant to be known in the first place?"
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:

Paragraph 12B:

"But then must we query all things?
Haven't the fact that all that's currently known still pales considerable to the much that's unknown point to the fact that we can never know all, and thereby never stop knowing?
Couldn't this possibly be the design of the ALL KNOWING ONE, who at the end of the day numbs even the one that seeks to know all into submission, to realize that all can't be known, and that all wasn't meant to be known in the first place?"

We must query all things.

How do we learn?
How do we improve?
How do we separate fact from fiction?
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

undecided undecided undecided

How many times does one have to correct the fallacious reasoning that atheism is evolution?
I never said it is evolution. But you know that virtually all atheists believe in the theory and there's a need to explain life if creation is to be discarded. Evolution is the only option and there's none other.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: I never said it is evolution. But you know that virtually all atheists believe in the theory and there's a need to explain life if creation is to be discarded. Evolution is the only option and there's none other.

@ bold; undecided

Why do you like to say things that are just false. Evolution has no bearing on atheism. If even evolution is false, atheism would still be factual- there is no evidence or reason to believe in God.

life is best explained by evolution. Creation is not an explanation but a myth

2 Likes

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Peterken05: what you call magic is just a trick, you dont know yet. Dont ascribe any supernatural power to magic, it is purely an illusion.

Try and find more about it.
What about sango which stroke some people to death some years ago? Whose followers use fire on their body, in front of the general public, without feeling any pains. One thing about lie is that, you just have to confuse yourself that you are saying the truth and the odds will be in your favour. #nonsense
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

@ bold; undecided

Why do you like to say things that are just false. Evolution has no bearing on atheism. If even evolution is false, atheism would still be factual- there is no evidence or reason to believe in God.

If God does not exist, where did magic come from. Don't tell me that all those magicians and witches burnt in history were burnt because they created optical illusion, like PETERU made me to believe cheesy
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by OlaAjia(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:

But especially, the fact that one doesn't see (read as sense) a thing cannot mean it is there. Any deductive mind will be justified in assuming rather, that something it hasn't sensed isn't there, even if it is.

For all we know, our movements might be at the mercy of little invisible, self-aware ninjas located in our joints, who control a complex network of invisible pulleys to ensure we are able move from one location to another. Yet, one is entitled to dismiss that supposition as ridiculous, even with full awareness of your aforementioned truism. So I ask, what's holding you back?

1 Like

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaAjia:

But especially, the fact that one doesn't see (read as sense) a thing cannot mean it is there. Any deductive mind will be justified in assuming rather, that something it hasn't sensed isn't there, even if it is.

For all we know, our movements might be at the mercy of little invisible, self-aware ninjas located in our joints, who control a complex network of invisible pulleys to ensure we are able move from one location to another. Yet, one is entitled to dismiss that supposition as ridiculous, even with full awareness of your aforementioned truism. So I ask, what's holding you back?

That CHANCE that HE is there, and is possibly intentionally orchestrating all of these, including the disbelief in HIS existence, as well as, it won't hurt to believe in HIM as long as I'm not gullibly following under the aegis of those who wish to profiteer from myths of HIM!
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by OlaAjia(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

@ bold; undecided

Uyi's problem is that he seems to consider evolution a belief. Evolution is not a belief, it is a scientific endeavour to rationalize the origin of life. There are alternative postulations out there, but evolution, in spite of its many inaccuracies, is the best fit approximation. Even, you need not be atheist to accept the basic postulates of evolution. Likewise, you needn't accept the basic postulates of evolution to be atheist.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Misogynist2014: If God does not exist, where did magic come from. Don't tell me that all those magicians and witches burnt in history were burnt because they created optical illusion, like PETERU made me to believe cheesy

There is no magic.

Even if there was, magic exists independent of God.

Some people believe science is magic. Afterall, many people said that man could not fly.......aeroplanes!!
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Isn't it a misconception that TOE addresses the origin of life? Forgive my ignorance, but I've never considered TOE as an alternative to creation.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

@ bold; undecided

The theory does. Atheism finds its basis in materialism (the belief that the material universe is all that exists), religions believe otherwise. To then parrot what atheists like you are saying and have me believe that the two aren't like bread and butter is to be silly. Sure, there are some atheists who without doubt or some who criticize the theory but I've noted it to be very little to be negligible. For you, to say there's will be no evidence for God inspite of evolution tells me you haven't studied these issues. How do you explain life without evolution? You are a living thing and you need an explanation for your presence. Then there's the fact that it's either creation or evolution. ID is creation-centric and aliens still leaves the question open.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:

That CHANCE that HE is there, and is possibly intentionally orchestrating all of these, including the disbelief in HIS existence, as well as, it won't hurt to believe in HIM as long as I'm not gullibly following under the aegis of those who wish to profiteer from myths of HIM!

It wouldnt hurt to believe that there is a giant cow with his moon-sized body, floating at the end of our universe since there is a CHANCE that the said cow might exist?

It is okay to believe in the celestial cow since you are not collecting tithe in its name? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by OlaAjia(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
madukovich:

You seem to betray your wish to be an atheist with a disposition hinged on so many weak hypotheticals. Well, your entitlement, I suppose.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
logicboy01:

@ bold; undecided

I'm starting to think ur unto something.
Re: Atheism A La Nigeria by logicboy01: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: The theory does. Atheism finds its basis in materialism (the belief that the material universe is all that exists), religions believe otherwise. To then parrot what atheists like you are saying and have me believe that the two aren't like bread and butter is to be silly. Sure, there are some atheists who without doubt or some who criticize the theory but I've noted it to be very little to be negligible. For you, to say there's will be no evidence for God inspite of evolution tells me you haven't studied these issues. How do you explain life without evolution? You are a living thing and you need an explanation for your presence. Then there's the fact that it's either creation or evolution. ID is creation-centric and aliens still leaves the question open.

Lets agree that evolution is false.

Note that evolution does not explain the origin of life.

The origin of life is still unknown. So how does evolution being false lead you to God?

I will still be an atheist without evolution because there is no evidence for God. Just because I do not know the origin of life or how humans came about, it does not mean that I should start believing in some creator God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you know what your Destiny as in store for you? / Sermon Jotters:month Of Grace! Tap Into The Great Grace Of God / Mercy Land The New TB Joshua In Warri ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.