Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November (32885 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by adonbilivit: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
are they nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by arcview: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congratulations...wish you all the best in life..
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by thymedcurry(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Two physically strong people. Their bedroom romp would be hot, steamy and sweaty like an intense work out session.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Sarimah(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
HML in advance

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by zigger(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ble ble, congrats. But who is igho
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by coolebux(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just hope that union produces a fine superstar

Bless you all
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Looks like we're gonna experience another Beauty and Beast wedding.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dude is a Red Devil. I approve. grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by creamylicious(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
See as dem tanda for dia!!! D two of them look hard choi!!!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Ladycloud(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
happy married life to them....they aint much of a cute couple tho!
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by ladywriter(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congratulations, your home is blessed.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by egopersonified(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hope you guys stay married.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by chinex276(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Beautiful kids ahead in JESUS name

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by mkoabiola: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
25yrs ke?
So athletic age sef de
I think say na only futball

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
HML in advance...

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by iswallker(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omooba77: Commonwealth gold medalist, Blessing Okagbare, has said that she will be walking down the aisle with former Super Eagles player, Igho Otegeri in November.
Okagbare, who won one gold and one silver medal at this year’s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow Scotland, said her hubby is someone she knew as a friend before she left the country to pursue her career.
“I knew him first as a friend, we never thought of being together but along the line we started talking through something I can’t disclose now and I’m very happy that he asked me out.
“I like him because he is now more than a friend to me; he had my number which made him call regularly each time I’m outside the country”
“Igho is the man I love so much because he possesses all the qualities of the kind of man I want in a man and the fact that I am a star does not get to his head, but he sees me as the woman he loves which is one thing I want,” she said.
The 25-year old Sapele-born, Delta State athlete, who represents Nigeria in the 100m, 200m and long jump events where she won bronze medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, has also been nominated for this year’s prestigious Nigeria Sports Award for Sports Woman of the Year.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/26/okagbare-weds-former-super-eagles-player-in-november/

Henhen, so I should marry and be afraid to talk to my wife.when she fvcks up and women will always do..
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
hmm...just passing bye...anyway, wish them all the best, but above all i pray they don't divorce because this is what is going on in this world...

You reading this coment, i pray that you marry just once without divorce in your marriage!...amen..

For android users, check this out now and learn amazing things about your android device:
http://android-sdk-download-now..com
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Danosophe(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Igho Otegeri. My classmate nd friend from Okotie-Eboh Grammar School Sapele. Delta state. Congrats!!! So happy for You Man.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Ogetogeo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
musiwa95:

angry grin

grin sad cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Ewedusoup(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
And thank ur head u hooked up to a die man united guy
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Chai c muscle!!!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by 9jahubcom(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
kk
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by martins0: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Boyoboy9: Congrats in advance, I wish ur marriage never ends in divorce like other celebreties.
No need to sound pessimistic brov, just wish them well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by jumpmasta(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry: Two physically strong people. Their bedroom romp would be hot, steamy and sweaty like an intense work out session.
kai!!! Bad geh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by GWslim(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
THIS IS A GOOD NEWS.MAY GOD BLESS THE UNION
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by timilehing(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nna ehn!! Just look at dat girl muscle.....

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by qplus(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry: Two physically strong people. Their bedroom romp would be hot, steamy and sweaty like an intense work out session.

U too spoil joor.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Can't imagine wetin go happen on their wedding night

mehn e no go funny ooooo

na out of this world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by satowind(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
otijah: she come get muscle pass the man grin grin
Don't u hear de husband is former ie retired but the wife still dey game. Wait were all this people dat are fighting gay marriage wat do we call this one?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Pavore9: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
INSTINCTS: And to think that i have been saving money to marry u *sobs*.Anyway goodluck in ur marriage.
Be 'Patience' love will come your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.