Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November (32879 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by organico(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=20pounds]Blessing is talented and [b][/b]beautiful, but I wonder if these two qualities are enough for me to marry a woman who her body is [b][/b]hard like rock. Not when I am not gay.

After a hard day, a man need to go home to a soft wife and press things. I have forgotten where I saw it in the scriptures. Help a brother if you know.

HML to them. [/quiote
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Legendoscar2: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
alaladakosta: She deserves the best

Now she's got it......"the best" cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Simonet: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2014
INSTINCTS: And to think that i have been saving money to marry u *sobs*.Anyway goodluck in ur marriage.

You can still send d money naaa, she no go vexx! smiley
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by allthingsfitnez(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.

With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.

Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.

Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. we also run online fitness training programs. So wherever u are, u can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs without physical contact.

See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by SenatorJames(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Congrats to them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea / Victor Osimhen Rated Fourth Best Striker In Europe / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.